Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You could shut the hell up and go away for good you liberal piece of crap. Get used to Trump being your president stupid.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
I figure if the whistle blower gates called out , he will have a terrible accident or some “convienient” Trump supporter will off him and give the media and libs another circus rent to sell tickets too.
Kenneth

OK do you figure that is what trump and the republicans want to happen?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
I agree the Dem's end game is a head scratcher, my best guess is pure desperation..... for example the I.G. report came out today and not a word by the MSM.
They also hope to create doubt going into the election, problem is poll's show Trump gaining support..
This could be the end for these Dem's.

When did the IG report come out. I have looked everywhere and can't find that it was released. Did I misread your post?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by acy
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Here we go, another feel good post. But what else is there to do!

I don't feel the least bit good about the state of politics in this country. Doesn't change the validity of my opinion, or the opinion of others.

Me neither! Especially ever since corporations are now citizens. But hey we got the best government money can buy doncha know.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Puff off, commie!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by acy

I don't feel the least bit good about the state of politics in this country. Doesn't change the validity of my opinion, or the opinion of others.

Me neither! Especially ever since corporations are now citizens. But hey we got the best government money can buy doncha know.

We have the best government for malfeasance, graft, money laundering, pedophelia, race baiting, etc.... that Democrat swamp creatures have set up in direct contravention of our nation's Constitution, and the enrichment of themselves. So spare me the bullschit posts and go back to hugging your emotional support gerbil.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Obama started dividing the country , the dems are hell bent on starting a Civil War.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When cornered, they become dangerous. Another big shooting coming?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Obama started dividing the country , the dems are hell bent on starting a Civil War.

Yep. Fuqkers sure won’t like it when it arrives though.
It won’t end well for them.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/20/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't know how anybody can continue to pay attention the Democrat clown show any longer.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Originally Posted by acy

We have the best government for malfeasance, graft, money laundering, pedophelia, race baiting, etc.... that Democrat swamp creatures have set up in direct contravention of our nation's Constitution, and the enrichment of themselves. So spare me the bullschit posts and go back to hugging your emotional support gerbil.

I stand by my "best government money can buy" enabled by both parties. Don't think for even a second they both aren't in the same ballgame.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Of the 31 dems from Trump districts, 27 could abstain and 4 vote with the Republicans, and articles of impeachment would still pass.

Or, they could vote to censure. Try to give Trump a black-eye, but keep the proceedings out of the Senate.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't think for even a second they both aren't in the same ballgame.

Why does your team want to take the guns?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
If this goes to the senate, the Republicans will be in charge and can call any witness they wish. The Dummycrats will be sorry it went that far because you know they will call the supposed "whistleblower" to testify, the Dems will try and fight it but will have no choice. One other thing, they need to call that pencil neck geek Schiff to testify under oath, he's been nothing but a lying scumbag and this will give the GOP a chance to get his sorry azz on perjury. That's my take anyways.

I doubt the whistleblower will ever testify, the public didn't find out who deep throat was until 2005, a full 31 years after Nixon's resignation. At this point the whistleblower has very little relevant information that he can provide that hasn't been provided by others such as Vindman and Sondland. Schiff will likely be tasked as the House's prosecutor in presenting evidence and arguing for impeachment at a Senate trial, it's doubtful Schiff will be asked to testify and Justice Roberts will preside and resolve any disputes like this in a Senate trial.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/deep-throat-is-revealed

The big wildcard in all of this is whether or not John Bolton ends up testifying or not in the House impeachment hearings, that's still up in the air.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Squidge
If this goes to the senate, the Republicans will be in charge and can call any witness they wish. The Dummycrats will be sorry it went that far because you know they will call the supposed "whistleblower" to testify, the Dems will try and fight it but will have no choice. One other thing, they need to call that pencil neck geek Schiff to testify under oath, he's been nothing but a lying scumbag and this will give the GOP a chance to get his sorry azz on perjury. That's my take anyways.

I doubt the whistleblower will ever testify, the public didn't find out who deep throat was until 2005, a full 31 years after Nixon's resignation. At this point the whistleblower has very little relevant information that he can provide that hasn't been provided by others such as Vindman and Sondland. Schiff will likely be tasked as the House's prosecutor in presenting evidence and arguing for impeachment at a Senate trial, it's doubtful Schiff will be asked to testify and Justice Roberts will preside and resolve any disputes like this in a Senate trial.

The big wildcard in all of this is whether or not John Bolton ends up testifying or not in the House impeachment hearings, that's still up in the air.

Nixon resigned after articles were votes out of committee with a bipartisan vote.

Trumps not resigning, and the Senate's not going to fold.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Don't think for even a second they both aren't in the same ballgame.

Why does your team want to take the guns?

LOL
Nuff said, eh bear!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Nixon resigned after articles were votes out of committee with a bipartisan vote.

Hard to say what will happen with the Senate, at this point it looks very likely they won't fold but there a few wildcards out there that could become game changers.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Hard to say what will happen with the Senate, at this point it looks very likely they won't fold but there a few wildcards out there that could become game changers.

Still need 2/3rd in the Senate to remove. Ain't happening.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still need 2/3rd in the Senate to remove. Ain't happening.

While unlikely to happen if the vote were held tomorrow, there is still a possibility things could go further south in the next month or two, never say never. If the rats in the Senate do jump ship, they will do it all at once in an attempt to save their majority next November. Both sides are gambling on how this will play out next year so stayed tuned, it's still very early in this high stakes impeachment game. Hard to say who has the winning hand until all of the cards are on the table, today we saw the Sondland card played.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
................................How about you going into your favorite medicine cabinet and taking your TDS meds there saUPCHUCK!!..............U might feeeeeeeeeel betta!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.