Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My seventh grade teacher was a good looking young woman. A year or two later I worked at the local paper where her husband was the editor. My job was to process film and develop photographs. One day I ran across a couple of topless photos of his wife, my seventh grade teacher. Over 40 years later I still remember them in great detail.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It seems that back in the day school boards had the good sense not to distract hormone crazed teenage boys by hiring hot young female teachers. Apparently political correctness has overridden that very sensible practice, and the anecdotes related here demonstrate the consequences. Wouldn't want to discriminate against females just because they are attractive - nah.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For an over sexed Scorpio 8th grader, being assigned into Miss Gingraw's 8th grade English class was akin to winning the junior high lottery. Blond and blue and the runner up to Miss Michigan the year before. At that stage in my life I probably needed a rubber room instead of a classroom. Miss G. had it all going on and she knew it. She would wear nearly socially unacceptable plunging neck line blouses and drape herself over our desks for peek-a-boobies. Never learned much English in that class, but that teacher sure made some mammary memories. Talk about a lust for life, it was sure a lust for something and someone.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was at Chamblee High School in Atlanta in 1965. I had a really good looking Geometry teacher, blonde, 22 years old and a nice figure, Miss Rossiter.

I was a little 14 year old tenth grader. We had a senior football player who was about 6-4 and 225, he looked like he was 24 years old.
We took our two week Christmas break, and in January, Miss Rossiter was gone! We had a new male teacher.

The scoop was that Miss Rossiter had been "dating" the big football player. The principal and vice principal called her in to the office on December 16 and told her it was time for her to find another job. She took the hint, and moved out of state.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I have grandkids in elementary school and enjoy having to pick them up at school to "GAZE" at the young things teaching school today.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
2nd grade. Miss Funinaka did it for me. Never really grew out of it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2nd grade Miss Messenbaugh. She had ample cleavage and us boys nick named her Big Mess in her Bra!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our 26 year old 8th grade English teacher had worked as a Playboy Bunny during her college years and still carried a little bunny charm on her bracelet. Used to wear relatively low cut scoop necklines and I believe she had the most kids going up to her desk to ask questions - and stand slightly above her looking down while doing so - than any other teacher I can recall.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was the DOS Operating System guru at the local community college. I'd been teaching the course for about 4 years. My divorce was going to be final in mid-november. The quarter started Nov 1. The first night, I saw a nice looking chick making cow eyes at me. She laughed at all my jokes. When it came time to go home, she managed to hop on the same elevator and by the time it'd gone 4 floors, she'd told me her whole life story.

Fast forward to the night before the midterm. Said chick comes up to me before class. She has a serious problem and needs to talk to me. I figure she's trying to weasel out of the midterm, but I'm willing to listen. The two of us adjourned to the snack bar after class.

"I can't eat. I can't sleep. All I can do is think of you. " she blurts out as soon as we sit down.

Much later I'm retelling my boss, the dean, the story.

". . . what did you say?"

"I said, quick trying to suck up. You need to take the midterm." I answered.

"Good for you." he replied. This fellow became my hunting buddy for the past decade, the most honorable SuperCore. "So what are you going to do?"

"Don't you think I should at least wait until the end of the quarter to date her?" I asked.

"Suit yourself," he said. "I'd just go for it."

"BOSS!"

"You say she's gorgeous?" he asked. "Find out if she wants to take my COBOL class next quarter.

We met for coffee around Christmas. I mentioned that I was having a New Years Party.

15 minutes to Midnight on New Year's Eve, she showed up at my door with all her worldly possessions. She's never left. That was 1996. This is how I met honorable #2 wife, KYHillChick. She's a whole month older than me, so I tell her I was just helpless coyote bait

Last edited by shaman; 11/21/19.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
No hot teachers but there was a young lady who worked in the superintendent's office who made our knees weak.
She usually wore very low necklines and was impossibly gorgeous.

"I don't feel tardy". That line always cracks me up.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
COBOL?

Still teaching COBOL in '96?

Only decent one was a 10th grade (freshman?) English teacher, married, but plenty good enough to daydream to.

I never had a chance with that one though. Got kicked out of her class and sent to the Principal's office for eating in her class. Crow baits (Corn Nuts). I still have to eat every few hours and her class was at one of those times of the day. She took the first bag I had on my desk, yelled at me, walked back up to her desk. I pulled the other bag out and started loudly munching away. Pizzed her right off, loudly banished me to seek punishment. Principal dude asked if I'd been caught smoking again, we were on a first name basis by then I think. Probably had me sit there until the bell rang for my punishment.

But, the teacher was kinda hot.

To end the story, we had to do a presentation in class for our final grade. My buddy Harvey, also not on her favorites list, presented how to make the perfect baloney sammich (I saw that word pizzes someone off on the other thread)..........................I did my presentation on how to eat the perfect baloney sammich. I'm just that kind of guy.

Geno

PS, we did have one young nun in Catholic school. Wore an all white outfit, different than the other penguins. Way younger and gave us pubescent boys lots to wonder about just what was under that uniform.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1Longbow, 10ring1, 1234, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,125
Posts18,502,439
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.