Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
RNF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I can't believe we pay this many people and the amount they pay them to go to other countries and find ways to give our tax dollars away.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't believe we do nothing but get up, go to work, and pay them money so they can ruin our lives and drive the country into the ground.

LOL
R
RNF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
But they want more.

A gun in the hand is worth more than the entire police force on the phone.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Everybody and their pet democrat listen in on Trump's phone calls.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
I'm not watching any of it. Because in the end nothing will come of it, just like the Russian investigation.

But if the Dems lose again this time and Trump wins in 2020, I believe we'll see Trump Unchained. He'll be able to do anything and if the Dems complain, they'll look like the kid who yelled fire too many times.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

But if the Dems lose again this time and Trump wins in 2020, I believe we'll see Trump Unchained. He'll be able to do anything and if the Dems complain, they'll look like the kid who yelled fire too many times. [/quote]

We can only hope!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
You guys need to watch the hearings. Keeping your heads in the sand isn't the answer.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Base-e-ball been bery good, to me. Impeachments, I donno. But, base-e-ball been bery bery good, to me.

B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
You guys need to watch the hearings. Keeping your heads in the sand isn't the answer.

And yet, keeping your head buried up your ass is working for you?

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
BLG, that was exactly my thought.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by walt501

But if the Dems lose again this time and Trump wins in 2020, I believe we'll see Trump Unchained.

I'd like to see that!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG

And yet, keeping your head buried up your ass is working for you?

Clyde

Piddler thinks he's in a world of schidtt...for all the wrong reasons.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I am watching them and if you think something significant is being brought forth against Trump you are not watching! Pull your head out of the fake news @$$.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
* You Are Ignoring this fool *

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
All I see are career people thinking their opinion matters more and they are being by-pass and they do not like it. What the President is doing is different from the way things should be done according to them. However, no one has be able to show that the President has actually broken any laws, he might be getting close to the "line" but hasn't gone over! President Trump is not a stupid man, no billionaire is. They know how to cut a fine line to get whats needed but will not go over.

The same can be said for the Demos, they are getting close to going over the line in trying to remove a duly elected President that they just don't like! Because the Demos and the Media TOLD US how to vote and they are trying their best to get us to go along now but we are not listening again...it's all for "our own good" as the Demos see it.

It will come back to bite them in the butts ....

JMO

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't believe the number of people that are ok with shipping billions overseas as "aid" and then having a large portion of it come back to our political people as kickbacks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

They lied for 3 years about Russian collusion and now they expect us to believe more lies? No way!

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What I don’t understand is how any of this is a crime.

Biden’s actions re Burisma sure appears to be corrupt, but it requires an investigation before they can be prosecuted. This investigation would need the cooperation of Ukraine, which they are obligated to provide by treaty. Give the long history of corruption in Ukraine it’s just commonsense Trump use foreign aid as leverage to ensure cooperation.

The Dems should thank Trump for investigating Biden and ensuring that they don’t nominate another criminal as their candidate for president. Hillary was defeated largely because of her corruption and betrayal of the nation by mishandling classified information. The Dems should do everything possible to avoid making the same mistake in 2020.

If Biden didn’t want to be investigated then he shouldn’t have found a job for his unemployable drug addict son, Hunter. He shouldn’t have protected Burisma from a Ukrainian prosecutor that he forced Ukraine to fire.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll worry about possible Trump 'misdoings' when they put this Hill-Lie-ary behind bars . . . . .

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (17CalFan, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 42 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,834
Posts18,478,050
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.