Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Mason had been playing with those bastards for years and years. He knows it would be the kiss of death to utter that word! No way he would do that!!!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hanco
Mason had been playing with those bastards for years and years. He knows it would be the kiss of death to utter that word! No way he would do that!!!

You can bet your ass he was thinkin it though.

I don't care too much either way, let the ape play.🦍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spud
Originally Posted by kid0917
"..."Mason vehemently denies the report of being accused of using a racial slur ..."

Ahhh , when you read that over, I don't think that is what they meant to convey. take out "of being accused of" and yeah, I get it.
If you're a jock you know what they meant... grin

lol, yes I think I see what you mean. enough blows to the head will change your outlook.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Looked to me like the white bread was the first one trying to pull Myles helmet off in the lead up to it.
Ya know...butthurt cause his bitchass gets sacked three times in a row.

Bullshit. His fingers got stuck in Garrett's grill. All he was doing was extracting his fingers. The NFL best be careful about doing anything to Rudolph. He goes to the police and files a complaint and the NFL loses all control over the situation.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by slumlord
Looked to me like the white bread was the first one trying to pull Myles helmet off in the lead up to it.
Ya know...butthurt cause his bitchass gets sacked three times in a row.

Bullshit. His fingers got stuck in Garrett's grill. All he was doing was extracting his fingers. The NFL best be careful about doing anything to Rudolph. He goes to the police and files a complaint and the NFL loses all control over the situation.
The NFL owners are a bunch of shi tbirds who are rich. They NEVER lose control over a situation and probably have all sorts of shixt written into Rudolph's contract to prevent him from going to the police.

First, what does it matter WHAT was said to Garrett? It didn't merit him assaulting Rudolph with a helmet. Second, I agree that Rudolph didn't say it. Focusing on what Rudolph said or did as opposed to the criminal act that Garrett committed seems pretty typical of this day and age.

As to the runup to the helmet assault. I don't blame Rudolph for squirming around. Garrett committed nearly a late hit on him and then went ahead and wrestled Rudolph to the ground AFTER Rudolph no longer had the ball. It was a borderline personal foul.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Somebody just needs to tell Garrett that lots of shixt gets said on the field. Deal with it. Garrett's the bit ch here, not Rudolph. FWIW I don't like either team.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 007FJ
I don't watch the NFL anymore but I saw the replays of this BS. I think the Rudolph and Myles ought to be both be booted the rest of the season (or nothing as in equal penalty). Rudolph was all big and bad because he had his linemen and the refs to save his beach azz therefore pushed that whole situation. He wanted and pushed for some crap and then played a victim when he got hit with his own lid. Common sense would be to back the hell up once you are exposed.

Pull both of them spoiled over paid losers or fine their azz and get back to work as the ratings continue to drop.

Personal foul, Offense, number 2, kicking the rougher.
Personal foul, Defense, number 95, helmet to the head.

Those penalties offset, 4th down!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Another black person playing the race card. Lack of character seems to be the norm , be a man and take what you brought on yourself.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
well then it makes assault with a deadly weapon justified.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com]

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
One can only imagine what Doug Atkins said to Jim Parker....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gunner500
garrett is a fu-king liar, maybe he's just confused by the other 250 times that day he called, or was called a niqqer by his friends, family or other black teammates, but that's okay, right? crazy

No doubt. They call each other that 50 times a day.

Just like a good little democrat, change the rules/narrative to make victimhood.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
seems that the vast majority of accusation of this type are fake. An altered reality used when the real world does not fit the requirements of the accuser.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
seems that the vast majority of accusation of this type are fake. An altered reality used when the real world does not fit the requirements of the accuser.

Always their first bullschit line.

Wish I had a dollar for every time I've been called a cracker. Wear it proudly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by efw
The prominence we give these jackasses in our society is a real sign of our decline.

Too bad this is no surprise whatsoever.

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^ again. How anybody can give a schitt about this is beyond me.

Mathew 22: 37-39

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
What a joke.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another democrat got his panties in a wad and now wants to cry foul....... If Garrett will go straighten out his panties, he'll probably feel better.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's their standard "get out of jail" card. It's become a pretty standard accusation following Black on White violence.

Somehow it got to be part of our culture that that word justifies violence on the part of Blacks against Whites.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by mathman
What if he did?

That would make the violent response excusable because words are violence don’t ya know?

So if a brutha calls me a cracker mf'er I'll just go up side his head with a pick handle. Goes both ways, right? Yeah, that's the ticket. grin

We’ve been getting by with that for hundreds of tears so that’d be more patriarchal dominance of the sort they’re throwing off.

I know it’s somewhat obvious but I rarely hear prominent members of the right come right out and say it; they never seem to seek justice and equity only revenge. Affirmative action was punitive and its end serves to discriminate against people and how they show their true colors with critical theory.

Instead of seeking to bring all people UP to the same level they seek to “give em a taste of their own medicine” and perpetuate the very injustices they claim to abhor.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw
We’ve been getting by with that for hundreds of tears so that’d be more patriarchal dominance of the sort they’re throwing off.

I know it’s somewhat obvious but I rarely hear prominent members of the right come right out and say it; they never seem to seek justice and equity only revenge. Affirmative action was punitive and its end serves to discriminate against people and how they show their true colors with critical theory.

Instead of seeking to bring all people UP to the same level they seek to “give em a taste of their own medicine” and perpetuate the very injustices they claim to abhor.

Well said.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,695 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,335
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.