Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
Damn Muzzies doing that cshit!!

Actually that was one angle I didn't think of. I was considering the possibility of it being Antifas out terrorizing the Trump supporters. Towelheads are another possibility.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB4

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
If a MFer were to get caught doing that, he may be a permanent resident of that cornfield!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
A neighbor here had his camera stolen.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SamOlson
This is why we never chew out trespassers. Impossible to watch over everything and if you get some weirdo manbitch all butthurt they might come back and shoot a cow or vandalize equipment.

The biggest problem with having a little land is fuuckhead people.

I think you have the right attitude, Sam

Don't see a big problem with guys walking in, one time it was a hunter that had permission and shot a deer on the neighbors place. Deer jumped the fence and ran a ways to die in my pasture. Helped him find the deer.

I don't appreciate the ruts and cut fences that happen on occasion, but as you said, you can't watch over everything

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Actually that was one angle I didn't think of. I was considering the possibility of it being Antifas out terrorizing the Trump supporters. Towelheads are another possibility.

so a new style of varmint season....

I still have to ask myself, what in the hell are Somalians doing in MN...

the leftists in the Twin Cities love 'em.... from what I've seen when back there, people outside the metro area sure don't
have much use for them....

its like taking a bunch of ants to your own picnic so you can try to enjoy it...

people in MN need to treat Somalians in their state, the same way Somalians would treat an American in their schitthole country...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is absolutely nothing I detest worse than a trespasser. My father drilled it into me when I first started hunting that you did not set foot on someone's land unless you asked first. Each year, before the hunting season began, he would make me go and ask the neighbors for permission to hunt, even though they always told me I didn't have to keep asking. It's just the way I was raised........you were taught to respect other people's property, be it land or something else.

I have really chewed a couple of trespassers out who knew they didn't have permission and went ahead and came on my farm anyway. I've even called the game warden on a neighbor kid who shot a deer on my side of the fence, with me watching, and then lied and said it was on his side when he shot it, and it ran to my side and died. I gave the little azzhole 3 times to admit what he did, and when he kept lying, I turned him in the warden. I once took some guys to court who went into a cave and dug for arrowheads.......something that is illegal here anyway.

It's not that I'm difficult to deal with, because I don't think I am. It's like I told one trespasser...............how would you like it if I came into your yard and rutted the place up like you've done to my field. He didn't have the balls to answer. I look at it this way......I paid for land with my sweat and hard work, I pay the taxes on it, I'm responsible for the upkeep, and I can get sued if someone gets hurt on my land, so I damn well have the right to say who can and who can't set foot on it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
My rancher friend put signs up all around his property saying Sportsman welcome please take care of my land. Government and environmental types stay out. He said he had very few problems after that and even had hunters stop by the house and tell him when there was a problem with a cow.

Bb
I know that guy! Twouldn't want to be on the bad side of him or his boy...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are many ways to deal with trespassers and terrorist, but first thing is knowing who the are, and cameras work best, if you have much land, place them at turnaround and field entrances, another one is to know your neighbors, share cell numbers so up can help one another out, I treat others as they treat me, if they want to be f~cktards I walk away and let the 911 guys deal with them, I take their pictures each and everyone and licence plates and keep them on file.
Our biggest problem are the Amish, they are like cleaning a corn coup of rats, but they go to jail just like white folks. Mostly its folks that pissed up a shot on a buck, and we help them find it and send them down the road.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This smacks of eco terrorists. Like others said they need to be buried in the cornfields when caught.

There is little respect anymore of personal property.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Maybe. But, I think those terrorists are all about maximum impact, headlines, and numbers. Shock value, if you will.

The Radical Left, however has a long history of doing these little sneaky, chitty things to stick it to anyone they don't agree with. (Spiking trees so they mess up saw mills, arson of homes being built, vandalism of new car lots selling gas vehicles, destroying oil field infrastructure.... on and on...

I firmly believe this is liberals.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone's just beggin' to get shot.
That... Just no excuse to do stuff like that...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Maybe. But, I think those terrorists are all about maximum impact, headlines, and numbers. Shock value, if you will.

The Radical Left, however has a long history of doing these little sneaky, chitty things to stick it to anyone they don't agree with. (Spiking trees so they mess up saw mills, arson of homes being built, vandalism of new car lots selling gas vehicles, destroying oil field infrastructure.... on and on...

I firmly believe this is liberals.

Don't doubt what you are saying, just can't wrap my head around the why. Why go fugg up a farmers equipment? Because they are registered Republican? Or is it some environmental thing?

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Game cameras.

There's no place to put them unless you're going to run a stake into the ditch to hang them on. That country mostly doesn't have fences and the farmers are looping around the telephone poles to farm part of the ditch. It's open, flat, and large parcels of land. Sad to say, but, you'd be replacing stolen cameras faster that you could put them in place.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nemotheangler

Don't doubt what you are saying, just can't wrap my head around the why. Why go fugg up a farmers equipment? Because they are registered Republican? Or is it some environmental thing?

It's what they do.

Both.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone's just beggin' to get shot.

Yep. That would get ya shot here.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by horse1
Game cameras.

There's no place to put them unless you're going to run a stake into the ditch to hang them on. That country mostly doesn't have fences and the farmers are looping around the telephone poles to farm part of the ditch. It's open, flat, and large parcels of land. Sad to say, but, you'd be replacing stolen cameras faster that you could put them in place.

Trees.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
In a corn field?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nighthawk
In a corn field?

Please don't be an idiot.

OUTSIDE/ALONGSIDE THE CORNFIELD. ALONG THE ROADS LEADING THERE.

HOT DAMN.. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DRINKING THAT'S KILLING YOUR GREY MATTER????

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by 19352012
Game cameras.

Lol.

One for every stalk of corn! haha

Dumbass psi running high today I see.

It took exactly 2 well-placed cameras to solve a similar problem.

Lighten up Francis.

I don't think you understand the vast size of most of the cornfields up this way.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's a good thing that these vandals lack the imagination and/or intelligence to come up with effective ways to sabotage equipment. Putting a piece of steel or chain in the ground stops things immediately. Tying a green plastic bottle of battery acid to a cornstalk would be virtually impossible to see, plus it would fugg up the equipment slowly, and contaminate all the harvested corn.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,915
Posts18,479,632
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.