Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Anyways, now that I'm single I'm gonna start wearing a bracelet in case I meet any women.....

WWRD? grin

Just show them your house and explain your lifestyle. That should filter out any weak candidates. Unless they have seen your enormous schlong and heard your Tarzan tales of life darkest africa, that will fetch the high achievers.

mike r

“Stuff” was never my strong suit, when I met my ex I was a guy over thirty with no car living in an apartment with no furniture or TV. Ground floor so I could roll the motorcycle in at night 🙂 When she came over I would turn the plastic drop light/extension cord hanging from the sliding glass door backwards so as to cast a romantic glow😎

She was a looker too, ten years younger’n me.

Best prospects I’ve had lately is former students from twenty and thirty years back grin They still remember all my jokes and stories verbatim, (heck I used to repeat em often enough and it ain’t like they’ve changed any over the intervening decades). It could get sorta weird tho bonking former students who’s kids are still in my classes.

I do expect some folks still recall “Meestah Mike” in my village, I was such an object of gossip back then I used to tell ‘em that before the White man came to Africa they had nothing to talk about. Of course I did claim that all White men had two schlongs, “baaku ni meeinu” (one and two) , which is why we were so smart. They might recall that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Women meet Birdy, they jump to the conclusion that he's just ugly.

But after they get ta know him, they realize their first impression was wrong.

They figure out he's ugly *and* broke.

So.... um...... you been on any bike trips lately?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nah.

Ridin a bike would be too hard.

Not the ridin part.

But explainin ta everbody that I'm not gay for the next 5 years'd be a PIA.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually I ain’t rode a bike in a while, but I put in a bunch of miles on the last one.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Damn right you did.

I can personally account for some of them.

It was hotter'n the hubs of hell that day too.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Best of luck, where ever this leads you Roger...and enjoy it while you can...

I'm too old and worn out on top of it to ever walk that path again...
I'm a junkyard refugee

makes me wish the best for others even moreso...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not trying to be judgmental as I don't know all the facts or the players in this drama, but an old bit of wisdom comes to mind;

"If she will cheat with you, she will likely cheat on you."

That said, I wish you and your family good luck and peace.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Relatively speaking; low humidity, noonday sun still about 27-30 deg off off vertical. It might have been Montana hot, not Texas hot. I don’t recall heat being a problem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Roger,

I know exactly how you feel, as I've been there myself (as well many others here on the 'fire). At twenty years your junior, I'd proceed with caution brother. Life's too short to put up with necedad, juegos y drama.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Roger,

I know exactly how you feel, as I've been there myself (as well many others here on the 'fire). At twenty years your junior, I'd proceed with caution brother. Life's too short to put up with necedad, juegos y drama.
don't know how things will play out, but i won't be looking for a long turn relationship again. my biggest problem is my 80 yr old dad depends on my old lady a lot, so that's the biggest factor in figuring this out.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rafting down a swift river and a huge waterfall around the next curve comes to mind

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Hastings
I had a medical doctor friend who got rid of his wife and married a mexican honey from El Paso. She was 20 years younger than him.
By the way, she was beautiful and in a very short few years he was about ready to play Russian Roulette with 5 rounds in the revolver. I find young Latina ladies very nice to look at, but.

They aren't for the weak...

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
20 yrs

You nailed it. The rule of thumb floating around is half your age plus 8 years.
If you are 56 then she is 36 right?
Half your age is 28. Add 8 = 36. You got the math right, now you got to work the rest out in your heart and mind.
She does look pretty enough for the movies. Where is she coming from relationship wise?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Polyamory. One fer cooking and one fer looking, or hooking. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
Not trying to be judgmental as I don't know all the facts or the players in this drama, but an old bit of wisdom comes to mind;

"If she will cheat with you, she will likely cheat on you."

Would that be so bad? Getting a little may be better than getting nun. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
There's two kinds of Americans, those from Texas and those who wish they were.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Relatively speaking; low humidity, noonday sun still about 27-30 deg off off vertical. It might have been Montana hot, not Texas hot. I don’t recall heat being a problem.

You drank a one gallon jug of my tea and couldn't speak for 10 minutes because it was nice and cool out?

Ha!

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
First time I got divorced my dad was more pissed at me than my ex was.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smarquez
She does look pretty enough for the movies. Where is she coming from relationship wise?

Around here she’s average pretty, good-looking to be sure, but lots of Mexican girls here are pretty. Heck, I MOVED here for the women, and they don’t mind being women either.

I will observe tho that an attractive woman in her thirties around here, (especially with no kids?) if she’s single then there’s a reason for that.

I ain’t saying it’s a bad reason, but there’s a reason why she’s single.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Looking back at being divorced twice and married now for the third time, I'll say it's way cheaper to keep her. But if you're like me and not good at putting up with [bleep] everyday, I'd do it again the same way. Third times a charm and I've found my charm.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,440
Posts18,489,455
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.