Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Since his workout.

No teams have called, or shown any interest in Krapdick.

Laughing....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...alled-colin-kaepernick-qb-nov-16-workout

“Factio democratica delenda est"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody likes to touch schit........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No interest in [bleep] Koonta Kinte? Hard to imagine.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He mostly just [bleep] himself.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I've been ready for three years,'' Kaepernick said. "I've been denied for three years. We all know why I came out here. [I] showed it today in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide. So we're waiting for the 32 owners, 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth. Stop running from the people."

"The people" don't play quarterback, Einstein. Nobody wants your bs infecting their team. Now go away.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Yep, he, and the likes of him, have generated my zero interest in the NFL. I have not watched a NFL game in three years.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You are apparently not alone, Lennie. The TV guys no longer do wide shots of the stadium crowds - because there aren't any. Stadiums are so empty you'd think it was NASCAR.

Except at Lambeau, of course. ALWAYS sold out.

As for the dipschit in question, the blame rests with Kaeper's Capers, nobody else.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
After he swapped locations at the last minute can blame the teams. Continues to amaze me how stupid a human can be.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
After he swapped locations at the last minute can blame the teams. Continues to amaze me how stupid a human can be.

He doesn't seem to realize that the teams aren't signing him because they don't think he can do the job physically, it's because he's a constant source of controversy and trouble. Changing locations at the last minute just reinforced that perception.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ding ding ding! Winner.

Natman, not Kaper.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He got his settlement, no go away!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
He burnt his last bridge. I'm sure 70% of the American people know that. Actually 100% of American people. The other 30% are creatures from the pit of Hell.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I've been ready for three years,'' Kaepernick said. "I've been denied for three years. We all know why I came out here. [I] showed it today in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide. So we're waiting for the 32 owners, 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running. Stop running from the truth. Stop running from the people."

Reminding the owners that he's entitled to play quarterback. I hope his brain trust is working cheap.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kaepernick offends me because of his behavior to our national anthem......he offends me because of his lack of smarts on the football field......and he offends me simply to look at him.

When I want to be entertained I prefer people with skills, talent or some credible asset.....he fails on all of these things.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

That's mostly Nike's fault. Giving an foolish person millions of dollars tells them they are brilliant and can do no wrong. Nike was playing the lieberal mindset and Kaepernick was their pawn.

He better start being a bit frugal with his money. There won't be much more coming in until he can draw SS.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
If you think you are going to be a leader, you'd best know where you are leading to.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
If he would compare his NFL career with Roger Staubach's, and adjust his, but I don't think he is that bright.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Crapperdick, has not GENERATED zero interest from me...

HE NEVER HAD ANY INTEREST FROM ME...

anything he's even on, I turn it off immediately....

you don't like the country that gave you so much, as in his case....

he can go back to the middle east with his Muslim G.F., where he can screw goats the rest of his life...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by natman

He doesn't seem to realize that the teams aren't signing him because they don't think he can do the job physically, it's because he's a constant source of controversy and trouble. Changing locations at the last minute just reinforced that perception.

He hasn't had any real world game time in 3 years. There is nothing to compare him too. I don't know if he could have played Canadian football or semi pro somewhere to showcase what little skills he has but he hasn't made the effort. He hasn't shown any heart for the game.

Being on a crusade is never ever going to work in the NFL. He will never be a team player and the owners know it.

He can eat a cargo container full of dix for all I care.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He went down the suck slide. And then rather than ask for guidance, he played the race card. He is pitiable.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/24/19.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (426crown, 222ND, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 44mc, 160user, 23 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,646
Posts18,533,760
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.