-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You mean this guy? A "dickhead" for sure.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by kennymauser; 11/24/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kaepernick has generated zero interest

Couldn't happen to a better fellow.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ranked 63 of 50 QBs.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe it wasn't really about the NFL:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/11/21/nike-release-colin-kaepernicks-signature-shoe-december/

Nike is about to unveil its new Colin Kaepernick branded shoe just in time for Christmas, according to reports.
The new shoe is set to roll out in December for the 2019 Christmas season, Yahoo News reported on Thursday.

Nike introduced a Kaepernick “Icon” jersey last year and reported selling out of the item almost immediately. The “Icon” jersey sold for $150 apiece when introduced in 2018.

Nike never did report just how many jerseys were part of the original run. Similarly, the sportswear maker will not say how many Kaepernick shoes will hit the market next month.

Kaepernick’s close friend, Carolina Panthers player Eric Reid, recently posted a photo apparently showing the new shoe design.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
kapthedick is washed up trash

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A team would be nuts to hire this guy to play football. If a team wants to swim in woke politics, have at it.

The last two years K played, his body language said that he did not want to play football anymore. I'm not coaching guru but could see that from watching him. Race baiting was a way to escape football without being fired for lackadaisical play, and open a martyr job post football.

K is following the career plan he mapped out. The workout was nothing but a way to get in front of the cameras that had forgotten him, and then accuse others of being racist for not hiring him. And as said, try to sell a few more of his Nike shoes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He suffers from delusions of adequacy.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Epstein didn't kill himself but Kaepernick sure did............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He isn't playing because of the refusing to stand thing, he isn't playing because he is another example of a Negro QB who's only qualification was that he is a Negro. While there have been some decent Black QB's, the fact of the matter is that the really great ones have all been White.....and that grates at the ass of the ESPN crowd who would love nothing better than to see a Negro come along that was better than Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers.

I really believe that some of them thought Kaepernick would be that Negro. How stupid could they be.......lol. He can't find a team that wants him because those teams know he can't play worth a chit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PR stunt from the get-go. He’s got zero interest in trying to make a comeback. If he did he wouldn’t have moved the “work out” away from the scouts, let alone his choice of clothing.
Just keeping his name in the mind of the public, and keeping his image on more Shoe and clothing adds overseas. Most Americans know he’s a fraud, but in some places he’s a hero for the oppressed. He’s worth a few bucks to Nike, but other than that...
If he had talent as a QB, he’d have never left. Look at some of the dirtbags who would be in jail without their talent for playing a game. Making touchdowns far outweighs making trouble.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Epstein didn't kill himself but Kaepernick sure did............

Laughing!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

That's mostly Nike's fault. Giving an foolish person millions of dollars tells them they are brilliant and can do no wrong. Nike was playing the lieberal mindset and Kaepernick was their pawn.

He better start being a bit frugal with his money. There won't be much more coming in until he can draw SS.

Nah. NIKE will continue to throw money at this idiot.
They LOVE them some Negros.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
And why would he.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fugging black version of sideshow Bob from the simpsons.
Maybe he can get a job doing commercials for Q- Tips.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
If he actually wanted a job in the NFL, he would get a haircut, call a press conference, and tell the world that he was really sorry for disrespecting the American flag. He would say that this is the most just country in the world and that all he wanted to do was make it more just. He would say that he now realized his mistake. He would say that never again would he do anything but stand at attention when the anthem was played. Then he would take questions.

He does not want a job in the NFL. All he wants is atention.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unbelievable how Nike's stock has gone up since they signed him.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Total NFL games started over 6 years = 64
Wins 32
Losses 32
Percentage 50%

Last year played 2016
Games started 12
Wins 2
Losses 10

Basically, he was a mid-level fill-in starter for his entire career outside of one interesting season. He allowed himself to get worse and worse over time, to the point that he was benched in his final season for none other than Blaine Gabbert. He isn't wanted because owners don't think that he will win for them. They could care less about his political "stance" one way or the other so long as he would win games.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
He and Ozero are both living proof that even halfbreed blacks can't make the cut.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I don't remember him being that good when he played. A 3 year lay-off and 3 more years of college quarterbacks entering the league sure hasn't improved his chances of playing again. I think he's done.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Unbelievable how Nike's stock has gone up since they signed him.

This whole sideshow with the workout was just a publicity stunt that Nike likely put him up to.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (260madman, 1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,171
Posts18,503,187
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.