79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Sounds like a real tough-guy...looking someone dead in the eyes that doesn't even know who you are.

Not man enough to have a discussion/debate face to face. I've known Randy for a long time, 20 years or more...he isn't afraid to talk to anyone.

He knows exactly who I am. Per our PM's on here. He knows what I look like and he knew it was me. He looked away so fast my friend even commented about it. If you like him that is your business. I have zero use for him, BHA, and the rest of the Bozeman crew. Good luck in life, it must be very hard for you.

The hardest part about my life is only having 2 months of paid vacation to hunt and fish combined with my 6 days off every 2 weeks. Its rough, but I manage.

Yeah that really sucks! I have 6 months off a year, and I get to travel the world on my companies dime! I feel for your situation. You choose your path in life, deal with it.

I hate having to work in the woods everyday, traveling all across the interior west.

Lots of folks pay to do the things I do at "work".

[Linked Image</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Office view is the chits...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It's all fun and games until BHA and your podcast bro's restrict public land to the only quads you need, and those are your two legs..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 79S

It's all fun and games until BHA and your podcast bro's restrict public land to the only quads you need, and those are your two legs..

Ah ha..... I see what you did here! Crafty.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't guide, never have, I agree with you on the hand holding couldn't do it. Plus, there's no money in it, no insurance, no pension in guiding...easy pass for me too. I like to hunt too much to do if for someone else.

Horses, mules, ATV's, jet boats, helicopters, airplanes, motorcycles, backpacking are all just transportation getting me to job sites everyday.

Except for your dipshit TV personality friend....you do a lot of hand holding with him.....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I don't guide, never have, I agree with you on the hand holding couldn't do it. Plus, there's no money in it, no insurance, no pension in guiding...easy pass for me too. I like to hunt too much to do if for someone else.

Horses, mules, ATV's, jet boats, helicopters, airplanes, motorcycles, backpacking are all just transportation getting me to job sites everyday.

Except for your dipshit TV personality friend....you do a lot of hand holding with him.....

smile smile smile smile smile smile

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,286
Posts18,486,887
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.