-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ll never forget seeing my 6th grade teacher in string bikini. Holy crap. Her parents were our neighbors and invited us over for a swim. Woah baby...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Teacher's supposed to be head of the class right? She's down. do'h!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Are you pointing at the elephant in the room or just the hypocrisy?

Maybe? What elephant are you referring to?

4 pages of comments mostly supporting a crime where a child victim was involved.
Give me a break. When I was 15 I had permawood and would happily let any decent looking female try to suck and fuuck me to death. I was screwing every damn thing in a skirt that would let me and would have welcomed daily blow jobs from any decent looking teacher. Kids these days are hornier than a hound dog with two dicks, both the boys and the girls, have fewer sexual hangups. more experience and more sexual knowledge as a rule than kids did back in my day. My brother is a high school teacher and is constantly amazed at the conversations of the sexual excapades of junior high students, particularly the girls, that he overhears on a regular basis.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bottom line any sexual relationship between someone of power and someone with none isn't good. And that SAF holds true with teacher/student. Throw under aged in there and..... yeah.

But it is the internet and most guys think back to their perma wood teens quite nostalgically so it is what it is smile

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Two gays holding hands sends you guys over the fugging cliff.....but some manipulative broad slinging blow jobs at children is okey dokey.......

.......and he Spaketh......"thou shalt not rat out Teacher for sucky sucky"......."thou shalt keepeth thine trap shut"......"unless thou arteth young teacher......then thou shalteth keep thine trapeth open"

Musteth be in the Bible somewhereth.

There’s few things I hate more than hypocrisy. And you Jim, are one of the better members of this forum at pointing out such.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Salty303
Bottom line any sexual relationship between someone of power and someone with none isn't good. And that SAF holds true with teacher/student. Throw under aged in there and..... yeah.

But it is the internet and most guys think back to their perma wood teens quite nostalgically so it is what it is smile

Agreed. Maybe if she was a hot doctor supposed to give the boy a physical for sports, that would be just fine, too. Or maybe a male doctor feeling up their daughter, you know, teaching her right. I mean, he's eddicated and rich, so it must be ok.

What a bunch of clowns.

I think there's too much bs in the whole metoo thing, but those women were adults who knew exactly what they were trading sex for - same as prostitution but with a higher payoff - fame and fortune.

This isn't even remotely the same.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart

4 pages of comments mostly supporting a crime where a child victim was involved.
Give me a break. When I was 15 I had permawood and would happily let any decent looking female try to suck and fuuck me to death. I was screwing every damn thing in a skirt that would let me and would have welcomed daily blow jobs from any decent looking teacher. Kids these days are hornier than a hound dog with two dicks, both the boys and the girls, have fewer sexual hangups. more experience and more sexual knowledge as a rule than kids did back in my day. My brother is a high school teacher and is constantly amazed at the conversations of the sexual excapades of junior high students, particularly the girls, that he overhears on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Oh, please St. Jeff. laugh

Neither of you get it...Possibly, I could careless about some high school boy getting a BJ from his teacher.

It was this...

Two gays holding hands sends you guys over the fugging cliff.....but some manipulative broad slinging blow jobs at children is okey dokey.......

Ya see, two guy holding hands normally don't bother me either...

It's the hypocrisy involved with those that view one as just fine and the other as beyond acceptable.

I don't view either as right or wrong...

Neither are any of my business, if forced to form an opinion of either, I'd have to know a lot more about the situations involved.
Were the boys groomed and/or manipulated, were they acting of their own free will? Are they mature enough to make such decisions? Were they free of any mental issues that could possibly be taken advantage of? You know, stuff like that...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by sidepass
Just can't imagine a straight red blooded male teen reporting a BJ to school authorities .

I know. If he’d kept “his” mouth shut, he probably could have gotten #3 and #4 before long.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by chesterwy

.......and he Spaketh......"thou shalt not rat out Teacher for sucky sucky"......."thou shalt keepeth thine trap shut"......"unless thou arteth young teacher......then thou shalteth keep thine trapeth open"

Musteth be in the Bible somewhereth.

There’s few things I hate more than hypocrisy. And you Jim, are one of the better members of this forum at pointing out such.

This forum would be much better named 24hrHipocrisy. It seems to be the entire purpose of this forum sometimes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Neither of you get it...Possibly, I could careless about some high school boy getting a BJ from his teacher.

It was this...

It's the hypocrisy involved with those that view one as just fine and the other as beyond acceptable.

I don't view either as right or wrong...

Neither are any of my business, if forced to form an opinion of either, I'd have to know a lot more about the situations involved.
Were the boys groomed and/or manipulated, were they acting of their own free will? Are they mature enough to make such decisions? Were they free of any mental issues that could possibly be taken advantage of? You know, stuff like that...
Male/female sexual realations are normal, the way God and nature intended. Homosexual relations are not. No hypocrisy involved.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

Well, any of you who think it's OK want to weigh in (no pun intended) on this one?

Is it only OK if the teacher is hawt? Would you be giving your boy a slap upside the head and saying "What the hell you thinkin', boy?" Maybe some major counselling for his low self-esteem?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Reverse the situation, Male teacher and female student, He goes down on her.... Same response? Or Serious jail time?

From me, same response. But legally men get years for this and women often short time or probation. Not exactly equal under the law, or the effect of the law. In Ohio, if she was a male and the "victim" was female she would be doing 8-10 flat time. That's because likely she would get two charges and the judge would sentence consecutively.

Last edited by Armednfree; 11/29/19.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Well, any of you who think it's OK want to weigh in (no pun intended) on this one?

Is it only OK if the teacher is hawt? Would you be giving your boy a slap upside the head and saying "What the hell you thinkin', boy?" Maybe some major counselling for his low self-esteem?
What did the boy look like ? Mighta been a pizza faced, booger eatin, smelly little butterball with no hope of ever having sex if not for miss piggy.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

What did the boy look like ? Mighta been a ba pizza faced, booger eatin, smelly little butterball with no hope of ever having sex if not for miss piggy.

So Miss Piggy tells the football captain, straight A Class President that he's going to flunk math and not get to go to college on that scholarship unless he lets her give him a bobo. Is that good for him, too?

You can spin as many iterations as you want. Bottom line is that if it's wrong for a CEO to do it with a copy girl or boy, it's wrong for a teacher to do it with a student.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

What did the boy look like ? Mighta been a ba pizza faced, booger eatin, smelly little butterball with no hope of ever having sex if not for miss piggy.

So Miss Piggy tells the football captain, straight A Class President that he's going to flunk math and not get to go to college on that scholarship unless he lets her give him a bobo. Is that good for him, too?

You can spin as many iterations as you want. Bottom line is that if it's wrong for a CEO to do it with a copy girl or boy, it's wrong for a teacher to do it with a student.
If the boy really didn't want to do it and was being threatened he would have told his parents/somebody about it long before a year and 4 sexual encounters went by. Also very doubtful he'd have been able to get wood and complete the act if it was that repulsive/scary to him. I know I couldn't.

Last edited by Blackheart; 11/29/19.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Funny, most guys on here have been arguing that 15 yr old dicks are autonomous beings that completely disconnect the brain from the body when pussy is presented.

And when kids are scared, they don't always tell. Part of why most rapes/child molestations don't get reported either.

Last edited by Wannabebwana; 11/29/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As a teacher the way I see it is any grown woman who is dumb/crazy enough to give your kid a hum job or two on campus prob’ly shouldn’t be anywhere near your kids.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Funny, most guys on here have been arguing that 15 yr old dicks are autonomous beings that completely disconnect the brain from the body when pussy is presented.

And when kids are scared, they don't always tell. Part of why most rapes/child molestations don't get reported either.
Try popping wood with naked Hillary Clinton in your face or a pit bull chasin your ass down the street and get back to me. Different for a girl but you'd have a very hard time convincing me that any boy able to complete the act is really repulsed or scared.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It was this...

It's the hypocrisy involved with those that view one as just fine and the other as beyond acceptable
LOL! Well, there ya go, Jeff! We should have figured that somehow you'd work this into a apology for fa gg ot ry! laugh

Jeff, enjoy your AIDs.

Meantime, enjoy reading some facts about what you so relish - http://www.home60515.com/index.html

Politics is War by Other Means
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
As a teacher the way I see it is any grown woman who is dumb/crazy enough to give your kid a hum job or two on campus prob’ly shouldn’t be anywhere near your kids.

:thumbs up:

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 62 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.