-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some good music, a favorite of mine, on a topic near and dear to my heart.

Maybe if I was Jewish, they'd cut me in on some of the world bankroll.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dan_oz
....their contributions to saving many millions of lives via their role in such things as blood transfusions,
vaccines for polio, hepatitis B, measles, diptheria, tetanus and bacterial meningitis, their role in the elimination of smallpox,

If such viruses and bacteria were sent by a God as punishment, as some religious types believe,

that god might not be too happy about some jews using science in an attempt to defeat his divine will.

Originally Posted by gregintenn

LOL! I don't know if we'd still be here without the contributions of Barbara Streisand.

yeah but consider the contribution by Albert Einstein, no I don't mean the theory of relativity stuff,
I refer to the God letter he sent to philosopher Eric Gutkind, Jan 1954,only 15 months before
his own death.

"The word God is for me nothing but the expression and product of human weaknesses,
..the Bible a collection of venerable but still rather primitive legends. No interpretation, no matter
how subtle, can (for me) change anything about this."

"For me the unadulterated Jewish religion is, like all other religions, an incarnation of primitive superstition.
And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong, and in whose mentality I feel profoundly anchored,
still for me does not have any different kind of dignity from all other peoples. As far as my experience goes,
they are in fact no better than other human groups, even if they are protected from the worst excesses
by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot perceive anything 'chosen' about them"

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Remsen
On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving us the Jews to hate. Amen.

On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving the US the Jews, I wish we had more.

When I look at the contributions to music, to art, to science, to medicine, to literature, to business.....

I don't think we would be as advanced as we are as a Nation, without the contributions. I wonder about the ships that were turned away in the years before WWII and who we lost and what they might have become here in America.

LOL! I don't know if we'd still be here without the contributions of Barbara Streisand.

Paul Desmond, Stan Getz, Benny Goodman, Irving Berlin, George and Ira Gershwin, and many more.

Do you like Christmas songs? check out “Do You Hear What I Hear?”, “Silver Bells,” The Christmas Song,” “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” “A Holly Jolly Christmas,” “Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree,” “Winter Wonderland,” "It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” and “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!”.

All written by Jews.

I personally detest Christmas music.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought we got rid of all Nazis during WW2. We must have missed you. After exterminating millions of Jews I would think you Nazis would have learned enough about evil to avoid it. Guess not!

[Linked Image from ]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ConradCA
I thought we got rid of all Nazis during WW2. We must have missed you. After exterminating millions of Jews I would think you Nazis would have learned enough about evil to avoid it. Guess not!

Never forget, the 6 gorillion lampshades!!!!

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ConradCA

I am not a nazi. I detest Hitler. You engage in slander and libel.
You did not watch the vid.
He reads directly from Jewish newspapers boasting about Jews bringing down Trump via a kangaroo trial.
You evidently have no depth of historical knowledge of the exceedingly gross over representation of Jewish money and leadership in every left wing cause that has bankrupted America morally.

After you read Radosh and Horowitz and 200 years together... get back to me.

Do you know what a kulak was? Why were they wholesale murdered? Who murdered them.

Libel and slander all day...
I will refrain from reciprocating in kind..
I doubt you are a mass murdering Leninist or Trotskyite.
I doubt you revel in ten million starved to death in the Ukraine.
Are you willing to publicly disavow Lenin?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
EPIC!

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Yes...we should persecute and exterminate an entire ethnicity because of a few bad actors--without regard to the contributions of the many.

Sieg heil!

Yes, something like 16 Medal of Honor recipients, 36% of all US recipients of the Nobel Prize, 38% of the recipients of the US National Medal of Science, and their contributions to saving many millions of lives via their role in such things as blood transfusions, vaccines for polio, hepatitis B, measles, diptheria, tetanus and bacterial meningitis, their role in the elimination of smallpox, and of course their role in the Manhattan Project. What have the Jews ever done for the United States?

Well said.

Ronald Radosh documents the venom he received after proving the Rosenburgs guilt.
You should read his own communist Jewish confessions.
The New York Marxist Jewish cabal defended the Rosenburgs to their dying breath. A community acted in concert. The judge blamed them for embolding communism and bringing on the Korean war.
Liberal media, godless Hollywood, overthrow of WASP hegemony, abortion, sodomy, marxism... all of this is was will be promoted by this community acting in concert.
I can stack up the documentation to the moon.

Robert, I have a serious question for you. At the risk of repeating what is now obvious, I'm Jewish, the son of Holocaust survivors and a proud American who has devoted a large part of my law practice to defending the Constitution against progressive attacks. There are some in my family who are on the left and some who are on the right. While most of my mom's side was wiped out by the Nazis, most of my father's side had emigrated (legally) to the US just as the Holocaust was starting to claim large numbers and all of the men in my father's side who were of military age during WW2 enlisted in the US military, even though they could barely speak English and had been in the US for a short time (a few years, at most).

My uncle by marriage, who was not Jewish but converted to Judaism when he met my aunt, was a U.S. Marine who was on board the USS Helena on December 7, 1941 when it was nearly sunk by Japanese torpedoes. He went on to fight through the Pacific, including Guadalcanal. My other uncles (also by marriage, and all of these men were Jewish immigrants) also served during WW2. Two of them were crew on B24/B25s, both were shot down in combat. The one uncle was killed when his plane was shot down over German (ironic, given that he was born and raised there) and the other survived for months in the jungles of Burma, evading the Japanese until he was finally rescued. My father, who was the second youngest of the kids in his family, enlisted as soon as he turned 18 and was part of MacArthur's Army of Occupation at the end of WW2.

Two other uncles served during the Korean War (one in the Navy, the other Army), and my cousins served in Vietnam. My brother recently retired from the Air Force after 24 years and countless deployments. I'd guess that 80% of my family is conservative politically and we are all opposed to what the left does. I have a few aunts who skew left, with one being the type that you would call a Bolshevik.

While the voter registration of my family's adults is not typical for Americans of Jewish descent, I think a lot of the "most Jews are Democrats" truism is only facially true. If you were to talk to the Democrats in my family, they'd strike you as very moderate for Democrats. I've gone to the religious services for those in my family who are "Reform" and while they definitely push politics, I have yet to see anything that would prove the claim that there is some coordinated effort by left wing Jews to undermine the country. The fact that they vote for Democrats is actually enough for me to conclude that they hate America, but this is not something that is unique to Jews. What I really can't fathom is the claim that somehow Jews are controlling other minority groups, like blacks and gays. If anything, it's the other way around.

So here's my question to you: When you speak of American Jews, how do you explain my story, which is actually not that unusual for Jews (though it is unusual to hear about, because much of the public narrative about American Jews ignores Jews like me). And what would you like to see me and my family do?

I ask this as an honest question, as I know that your beliefs are based on your own deliberation and thoughts and you're not just flinging poo for the sake of pissing off people.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
EPIC!

No chit!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Finally! A serious thoughtful reply. Many thanks.
This is a real question worthy of a serious reflective answer.
Give me some time to collect my thoughts.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Robert sure comes up with some nutty chit! Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Bottom line, it’s this kind of crazy chitt that the progs use to label all conservatives as Nazis. Thanks, jerks.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

He'll be trolling the internet tonight looking for something else that will make him unhappy and offended.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yes...we should persecute and exterminate an entire ethnicity because of a few bad actors--without regard to the contributions of the many.

Sieg heil!

Yes, something like 16 Medal of Honor recipients, 36% of all US recipients of the Nobel Prize, 38% of the recipients of the US National Medal of Science, and their contributions to saving many millions of lives via their role in such things as blood transfusions, vaccines for polio, hepatitis B, measles, diptheria, tetanus and bacterial meningitis, their role in the elimination of smallpox, and of course their role in the Manhattan Project. What have the Jews ever done for the United States?

Well said.

Ronald Radosh documents the venom he received after proving the Rosenburgs guilt.
The New York Marxist Jewish cabal defended the Rosenburgs to their dying breath. A community acted in concert. The judge blamed them for embolding communism and bringing on the Korean war.
Liberal media, godless Hollywood, overthrow of WASP hegemony, abortion, sodomy, marxism... all of this is was will be promoted by this community acting in concert.

Robert, I have a serious question for you. At the risk of repeating what is now obvious, I'm Jewish, the son of Holocaust survivors and a proud American who has devoted a large part of my law practice to defending the Constitution against progressive attacks. There are some in my family who are on the left and some who are on the right. While most of my mom's side was wiped out by the Nazis, most of my father's side had emigrated (legally) to the US just as the Holocaust was starting to claim large numbers and all of the men in my father's side who were of military age during WW2 enlisted in the US military, even though they could barely speak English and had been in the US for a short time (a few years, at most).

My uncle by marriage, who was not Jewish but converted to Judaism when he met my aunt, was a U.S. Marine who was on board the USS Helena on December 7, 1941 when it was nearly sunk by Japanese torpedoes. He went on to fight through the Pacific, including Guadalcanal. My other uncles (also by marriage, and all of these men were Jewish immigrants) also served during WW2. Two of them were crew on B24/B25s, both were shot down in combat. The one uncle was killed when his plane was shot down over German (ironic, given that he was born and raised there) and the other survived for months in the jungles of Burma, evading the Japanese until he was finally rescued. My father, who was the second youngest of the kids in his family, enlisted as soon as he turned 18 and was part of MacArthur's Army of Occupation at the end of WW2.

Two other uncles served during the Korean War (one in the Navy, the other Army), and my cousins served in Vietnam. My brother recently retired from the Air Force after 24 years and countless deployments. I'd guess that 80% of my family is conservative politically and we are all opposed to what the left does. I have a few aunts who skew left, with one being the type that you would call a Bolshevik.

While the voter registration of my family's adults is not typical for Americans of Jewish descent, I think a lot of the "most Jews are Democrats" truism is only facially true. If you were to talk to the Democrats in my family, they'd strike you as very moderate for Democrats. I've gone to the religious services for those in my family who are "Reform" and while they definitely push politics, I have yet to see anything that would prove the claim that there is some coordinated effort by left wing Jews to undermine the country. The fact that they vote for Democrats is actually enough for me to conclude that they hate America, but this is not something that is unique to Jews. What I really can't fathom is the claim that somehow Jews are controlling other minority groups, like blacks and gays. If anything, it's the other way around.

So here's my question to you: When you speak of American Jews, how do you explain my story, which is actually not that unusual for Jews (though it is unusual to hear about, because much of the public narrative about American Jews ignores Jews like me). And what would you like to see me and my family do?

I ask this as an honest question, as I know that your beliefs are based on your own deliberation and thoughts and you're not just flinging poo for the sake of pissing off people.
When speaking of ethnic trends, why do some seek to disprove statements in this regard with evidence of the existence of outliers? If I state that most Cosa Nostra members (nearly all, I would imagine, if not entirely all) are of Italian extraction, who in their right mind would think that I'm stating that all Italians are in the Cosa Nostra?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

He'll be trolling the internet tonight looking for something else that will make him unhappy and offended.

Here's Robert catching a cab:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I’m sure more of the same. Hate filled and full of sh*t.

Yup.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKduck

I’m sure more of the same. Hate filled and full of sh*t.

Yep.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I especially enjoyed the false witness idolatry anti-Trump chit storm or whatever the F'ck that was . Must be one Hell of a church.

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Sieg heil!

Well said.

When speaking of ethnic trends, why do some seek to disprove statements in this regard with evidence of the existence of outliers? If I state that most Cosa Nostra members (nearly all, I would imagine, if not entirely all) are of Italian extraction, who in their right mind would think that I'm stating that all Italians are in the Cosa Nostra?

What's the analog for Jews that you're suggesting when you refer to Cosa Nostra and Italians? If you're saying almost all Jews in the US are Democrats, there's truth to that. If you're saying almost all Jews in the US are Bolshevik or otherwise control the political left, that's another thing entirely (and something that I strongly disagree with).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The Campfire really should have its own Special Olympics team.

I think most of the participants can be found in this thread.

When I provide evidence, again and again I get ad hominem by many in reply.

Ad hominem is not a credible argument.

You might as well scream loudly... I HAVE NO FACTS! I HAVE NO REASONED CONCLUSIONS.

I try to never take the bait and reply ad hominem to ad hominem, not because I am weak or timid... but because going ad hominem is ... welll... embarrassing honestly. And it kinda stinks the place up.

Nope.

What you posted related to the lunatic ravings of a bigoted racist.

Rick Wiles (born 1954 or 1955) is an American non-denominational senior pastor at Flowing Streams Church in Vero Beach, Florida,[1] radio host and pundit. He is the founder of TruNews, a website that promotes racist and antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Wiles was reported by The Colorado Independent in October 2014 to have said the spread of Ebola "could solve America's problems with atheism, homosexuality, sexual promiscuity, pornography and abortion".[9]

Wiles has asserted that the effects of Hurricane Harvey upon the city of Houston, Texas in September 2017 resulted from Houston's "LGBT devotion";[10] has described Judaism and Islam as "the Antichrist"; has called Central American immigrants a "brown invasion" being used by God to punish White American for abortion; has claimed that the 2017 Las Vegas shooting was conducted by government death squads from a "gay/lesbian Nazi regime";[7] and, in July 2018, predicted an imminent coup that would result in the nationally televised decapitation of the Trump family on the White House lawn.[3][11]

Wiles has promoted antisemitic conspiracy theories of Jewish world domination when discussing the 2019 AIPAC conference.[12] He said on TruNews that the impeachment of Donald Trump is a "Jew coup" in November 2019, claiming "That's the way the Jews work. They are deceivers. They plot, they lie, they do whatever they have to do to accomplish their political agenda" and asserted the United States would reach a state of civil war before Christmas. Millions of Christians would be murdered by Jews as a result.[13] Via Twitter, TruNews said its website had been taken down by YouTube

RW,

While you are at it, I'm still waiting for you to tell us what if any of the above claims make by the aurthor your posted video do you disavow?

Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.