Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Quote by many football coaches:

"When you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before"

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well! I for one never did anything stupid when college age. Neither did my friends. [/sarcasm]

Now if he hadn't faked it that would be another matter.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are all Racists ......

If a white man did that.........wait.......a white Man wouldn’t do that.

Never mind.........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by nmitchell
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
He pretended to be a dog peeing in the opposing team's end zone after a hard won touchdown in a close game. Could be an old joke. Somehow I ain't profoundly offended and surely he paid a price, cost his team the victory.

OK, what am I missing?

Well,Birdy, most of us are tired of watching Nigs being Nigs at athletic events.

Neil

I quit watching sports after graduating from college for that very reason, except for the Army/Navy football game. When will whitey wise-up and quit facilitating their actions? If folks quit idolizing them and pi$$ing away money on tickets and sports memorabilia, it would help tremendously.
Also, if fans of a particular team said "hell no!" whenever one of the dindus demonstrated a classless act and supported the coach for putting his ass on the bench for the test of the season, it would help.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Well! I for one never did anything stupid when college age. Neither did my friends. [/sarcasm]

Now if he hadn't faked it that would be another matter.

Keep them straight nighthack we need liberal opposition to any and all threads that might lean a little ''i'm sick of this crap'' thanks for your service to the fire .
Did i read you moved to S.Dakota via california ? ? ?
Have a good morning cupcake . . . .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

M
MLC Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Ole Ms turn turned into a Liberal school years ago. So what do you expect? Bunch of Trump hating snow flakes!

Last edited by MLC; 11/30/19. Reason: spell

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He didn’t mean to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
"... This incident does not reflect in any way the type of student-athletes on our football team or the culture of respect that permeates our locker room.

LOL. sure coach.....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by jimy
"... This incident does not reflect in any way the type of student-athletes on our football team or the culture of respect that permeates our locker room.

LOL. sure coach.....

Coach will retain that job if he keeps up the good work ....

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
He pretended to be a dog peeing in the opposing team's end zone after a hard won touchdown in a close game. Could be an old joke. Somehow I ain't profoundly offended and surely he paid a price, cost his team the victory.

OK, what am I missing?

Well,Birdy, most of us are tired of watching Nigs being Nigs at athletic events.

Neil

I quit watching sports after graduating from college for that very reason, except for the Army/Navy football game. When will whitey wise-up and quit facilitating their actions? If folks quit idolizing them and pi$$ing away money on tickets and sports memorabilia, it would help tremendously.
Also, if fans of a particular team said "hell no!" whenever one of the dindus demonstrated a classless act and supported the coach for putting his ass on the bench for the test of the season, it would help.

This.^

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I not a Detroit Lions fan a many of you know, but whatever happen to the Barry Sanders mentality of give the ball to an official whether it a first down or a touchdown !!!

That is class!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

OK, what am I missing?

you are the one always talking about ...honor ...integrity….doing the right thing.....bob

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

OK, what am I missing?

Neil

This.^

Posted by Bristoe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That coach can sell used cars after he loses his job. He is a good BS artist.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Barry Sanders has class, he could run a little also.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Act like you have been there before."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This type thing is just a symptom of the lack of class and sportsmanship that is rampant in sports across the spectrum. This type thing is the reason I quit watching the NFL years before the kneeling crap.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Well scolding him won 't win the match so its better if everyone is a winner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just doing it the way his mama does.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 37 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,078
Posts18,501,572
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.