Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The snake handlers were a misguided sect of holiness and Pentecostal believers, drawn primarily from the Scots Irish of West Virginia. I would rather attend one of their assemblies any day of the week rather than defend sodomite rights baby killing Marxist god-hating commie democrats trying to lynch Trump.

Why do you defend Schiff?

MtnBoomer defend Schiff??

Now you are showing the true depths of your ignorance.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
and here I thought Jesus was a Jew

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
By your way of arguing I must conclude you wholeheartedly worship at the altar of Nadler-Schiff.
Why do you hate Trump? Why do you want America over run by Mexicans and Moslems?

And you would be wrong. I voted for Trump.

I will argue like you!
You are rank Leninist and Trotsky ite. I don't believe you voted Trump... bla blah blah

In the meantime go to 40 minutes on this vid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk9uxR9Ro_I

Please explain.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
?

The snake handlers were a misguided sect of holiness and Pentecostal believers, drawn primarily from the Scots Irish of West Virginia. I would rather attend one of their assemblies any day of the week rather than defend sodomite rights baby killing Marxist god-hating commie democrats trying to lynch Trump.

I argue like you now! Ad hominem and straw man.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by m1rifleman

Yes, but not a Marxist.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
?

I am sure that the depth of ignorance of our resident haters has yet to be determined.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

A qualification for actual membership in the Cosa Nostra is Italian ethnic ancestry, although they associate with folks of all ethnicities.

Many of these Jews were of Italian descent.From what I read many years ago the rules for inclusion into the Italian Mafia were loosened to include members of partial Italian ancestry.This may be the reason many of these Jews were members of the Italian Mafia.

It's been a long time since I read books about the Mafia and most of the titles have been long forgotten.I do remember Costra Nostra,The Valachi Papers and The Black Hand though.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
By your way of arguing I must conclude you wholeheartedly worship at the altar of Nadler-Schiff.
Why do you hate Trump? Why do you want America over run by Mexicans and Moslems?

I will argue like you!
You are rank Leninist and Trotsky ite. I don't believe you voted Trump... bla blah blah

Please explain.

Look at my Signature Line.

I quote Milton Friedman. Perhaps you've heard of him? Nobel Prize winning economist from the University of Chicago who wrote "Free to Choose", and hired Fred Hayak?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker
?

I am sure that the depth of ignorance of our resident haters has yet to be determined.

mike r

Give an answer to this, starting at minute 40 through 45

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Pretty sure he was a Methodist.

Or maybe I am thinking of somebody else.....

I am MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

I will argue like you!

Please explain.

I quote Milton Friedman. Perhaps you've heard of him? Nobel Prize winning economist from the University of Chicago who wrote "Free to Choose", and hired Fred Hayak?

I only argue like you! In sarcasm! I constantly deny Hitler but again and again you slander me while ignoring the core issues I bring up... facts.

40 to 45

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

I will argue like you!

Please explain.

I only argue like you! In sarcasm! I constantly deny Hitler but again and again you slander me while ignoring the core issues I bring up... facts.

40 to 45

Robert,

Your trouble is you are too blinded by hate to see the similarities between yourself and him.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Mr. Remsen,
Haaretz says the Jewish American percentage split is 80/20,

So I applaud the 20 to some certain extent.

Article

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pr...reatest-anti-semite-of-our-age-1.7729391

Last edited by Robert_White; 11/30/19.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So,..Jordan Peterson draws a relationship between Conservatives and Hitler?

By the way,..has Jordan Peterson been released from drug rehab yet?

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
JP is not credible

You did not review the documentation in the original post.
What are you debating? That I am Hitler? Are you mentally ill?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Hey Robert White:

You're probably the dumbest person who has ever posted here. You're too dumb to discuss your views rationally. Instead you want us to waste time viewing Nazi videos.

Get a life.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Not really, other than in a limited sense used at the time, meaning a member of the Tribe of Judah. There was another sense, however, in use at that time, which meant an adherent of the religion propagated by the rabbis. Jesus was only a Jew in the first sense, and condemned the Jews according to the second sense, calling them children of their father the Devil. The religion that Jesus promoted and adhered to was that of the Patriarchs and Prophets, which was quite a thing apart from that propagated by the rabbis of his time or since.

"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God." - John 5:18

Do you suppose that Jesus was amongst those seeking to kill Jesus? If not, then he wasn't a Jew in the sense being used by John.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...s-and-perils-for-american-jews-1.8131087

Haaretz warns of looming antisemitism due to so many prominent Jews ramrodding impeachment.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Not really, other than in a limited sense used at the time, meaning a member of the Tribe of Judah. There was another sense, however, in use at that time, which meant an adherent of the religion propagated by the rabbis. Jesus was only a Jew in the first sense, and condemned the Jews according to the second sense, calling them children of their father the Devil. The religion that Jesus promoted and adhered to was that of the Patriarchs and Prophets, which was quite a thing apart from that propagated by the rabbis of his time or since.

"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God." - John 5:18

Do you suppose that Jesus was amongst those seeking to kill Jesus?

It's pretty obvious that Jesus would have disagreed with you.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This will come as a surprise to some members.

Lives of Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
Untold Tales of Men of Jewish Descent Who Fought for the Third Reich
Bryan Mark Rigg

They were foot soldiers and officers. They served in the regular army and the Waffen-SS. And, remarkably, they were also Jewish, at least as defined by Hitler's infamous race laws. Pursuing the thread he first unraveled in Hitler's Jewish Soldiers, Bryan Rigg takes a closer look at the experiences of Wehrmacht soldiers who were classified as Jewish. In this long-awaited companion volume, he presents interviews with twenty-one of these men, whose stories are both fascinating and disturbing.

As many as 150,000 Jews and partial-Jews (or Mischlinge) served, often with distinction, in the German military during World War II. The men interviewed for this volume portray a wide range of experiences-some came from military families, some had been raised Christian—revealing in vivid detail how they fought for a government that robbed them of their rights and sent their relatives to extermination camps. Yet most continued to serve, since resistance would have cost them their lives and they mistakenly hoped that by their service they could protect themselves and their families. The interviews recount the nature and extent of their dilemma, the divided loyalties under which many toiled during the Nazi years and afterward, and their sobering reflections on religion and the Holocaust, including what they knew about it at the time.

https://kansaspress.ku.edu/978-0-7006-1638-1.html

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 7 of 29 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,499
Posts18,509,181
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.