Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Seriously, all animus set aside, this is an incontrovertible fact,
A cabal of Marxist and leftist Jews have fully committed themselves to the unjust abuse of power to remove Trump from office and negate a lawfull election. They are acting in concert and as a community in unison, including military, senate, house , lawyers, media and entertainment. I aknowledge the 20 percent Jewish conservative exception as defined by Haaretz.

Incontrovertible fact: those engaged in the coup come from all ethnic groups and religions, bound together by their hatred of liberty and love for totalitarianism.

That you are so focused on the Jews is really a curious thing.

Got Mein Kampf memorized word for word?

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомо́р;[a][2] derived from морити голодом, "to kill by starvation")[3][4][5] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed millions of Ukrainians. It is also known as the Terror-Famine and Famine-Genocide in Ukraine,[6][7][8] and sometimes referred to as the Great Famine[9] or the Ukrainian Genocide of 1932–33.[10] It was part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–33, which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country. During the Holodomor, millions of inhabitants of Ukraine, the majority of whom were ethnic Ukrainians, died of starvation in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine.[11] Since 2006, the Holodomor has been recognized by Ukraine[12] and 15 other countries as a genocide of the Ukrainian people carried out by the Soviet government.[13]

Do you read?
Who orchestrated the Holodomor?

You slander me without guilt of conscience.

Your righteous indignation is laughable.

Now he's equating the Soviet Government with Jews.

Of course, I've already debunked his source for that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Are we gonna let Joos and Eskimos in?

I dont mind the Joos.....but I sure'n hell wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member!

You ain’t a “real” Eskimo. Just Eskimo”ish”.

Are we allowing "Eskimo brothers"?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The hasbara is strong in this thread.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Ain't that the truth!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That sounds kinda dune coonish.......

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
woops!,...nevermind.

Your handle is too close to someone elses. I'll delete my posts. I was mistaken.

Carry on.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Ain't that the truth!

The red pill, together with its opposite, the blue pill, is a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing a choice between the "red pill", representing a life of harsh knowledge, desperate freedom, and the brutal truths of reality, and the "blue pill", representing a life of luxurious security, tranquil happiness, and the blissful ignorance of the harsh realities of life, basking in an (essentially dishonest) illusion. The terms, popularized in science fiction culture, are directly derived from a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

Contents
Overview Edit
In The Matrix, the main character Neo is offered the choice between a red pill and a blue pill by rebel leader Morpheus. The red pill represented an uncertain future—it would free him from the enslaving control of the machine-generated dream world and allow him to escape into the real world, but living the "truth of reality" is harsher and more difficult. On the other hand, the blue pill represented a beautiful prison—it would lead him back to ignorance, living in confined comfort without want or fear within the simulated reality of the Matrix. Neo chooses the red pill.

It was and is a hard choice to be red pilled.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
In the meantime go to 40 minutes on this vid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk9uxR9Ro_I

Please explain.

Trotsky, the personification of Jewish wrath, anger and rage.
This is a prominent Jewish historian citing the quotes.

This man is a well respected historian,, he is Jewish.
You have not debunked him and you never will.
You simply ignore him.
The quotes from 40 to 45 are damning and shocking.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

I dont mind the Joos.....but I sure'n hell wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have me as a member!

25 percent of the blood in my veins has enough whale blubber in it that it wont freeze.

If there were a seal around....I would club it out of instinct.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's really not meant for Boomers.

Boomers have been fed bullshit since birth. The red pill makes them have to question more than they can digest. It's easier for us old folks to continue pretending that things are as we've been taught.

,....old dogs,...new tricks, and all of that.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You guys been sticking them red pills up your asses.

They dont do no good up there.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

25 percent of the blood in my veins has enough whale blubber in it that it wont freeze.

If there were a seal around....I would club it out of instinct.

Club...Thank goodness.

Read that a bit wrong the first time.

You’re in!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okay, RW. You're right. Jews are evil and the wellspring of all injustice and suffering in the world, and the world would be far better off without them. We're all in agreement here at 24hcf.

what do we do next? What's the endgame?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Ain't that the truth!

The red pill, together with its opposite, the blue pill, is a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing a choice between the "red pill", representing a life of harsh knowledge, desperate freedom, and the brutal truths of reality, and the "blue pill", representing a life of luxurious security, tranquil happiness, and the blissful ignorance of the harsh realities of life, basking in an (essentially dishonest) illusion. The terms, popularized in science fiction culture, are directly derived from a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

Contents
Overview Edit
In The Matrix, the main character Neo is offered the choice between a red pill and a blue pill by rebel leader Morpheus. The red pill represented an uncertain future—it would free him from the enslaving control of the machine-generated dream world and allow him to escape into the real world, but living the "truth of reality" is harsher and more difficult. On the other hand, the blue pill represented a beautiful prison—it would lead him back to ignorance, living in confined comfort without want or fear within the simulated reality of the Matrix. Neo chooses the red pill.

Your choice is also your version of reality,harsh,desperate and brutal. Small wonder that you choose to labor so hard to convince yourself, and unfortunately others, that there is a "cabal" to blame for your sorry existence. Your have found a few kindred souls here that share your enlightenment, those other poltroons should be smitten.

mazeltov

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What's the endgame?

The endgame is Caucasians being a minority in every country they inhabit,.....and being under the thumb of the majority.

That's the red pill.

It's a bitter sumbitch.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This time of the year I give thanks to the Jews of Israel for killing thousands of Muslim barbarians.

It’s amazing how much hate that Muslims have for Israel when you consider that Muslim states have no more right to exist than Israel. Muhammad’s followers conquered everyone of the countries that they consider Muslim lands just like Israel did. If they demand that Israel return Muslim lands then the Muslims should first return the lands they conquered to the Christians and Persians.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
ADL censorship is their endgame

https://youtu.be/DORxXV7NIl0

You put words in my mouth. I reject your straw man depiction of me.
I would like to see every living soul in our land repudiate Marx, not by coercion but having examined the facts.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Anyone have a text version of this, for the cabal?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
What's the endgame?

The endgame is Caucasians being a minority in every country they inhabit,.....and being under the thumb of the majority.

That's the red pill.

It's a bitter sumbitch.

This is the grim and real reality.

Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.