Hop To
Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Joos like money...right?

The main Joo plan is to schit can all the money makers.

With all the Kulaks dead or in Gulags......the money is gonna roll in?

Good plan Joos.........

I am MAGA.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In high school I made out with a Jewish girl. Her and here mother are the only ones I ever known. They did not steal my wallet.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did she steal your heart?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okay, now I get it. Whites will be made minorities throughout the world in every country because the Joos want it that way. That is a weak explanation for the persistent promotion of your anti-Jewish propaganda.

I am just too blind to see where this goes...yeah, that's the ticket.

I think I've had enough of the nonsense.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I don’t think anyone here supports Marx. But Marx does not = Joos and you’re a nutcase if you think so.

There’s been plenty of evil in the world perpetrated by religion and non-religious. A prime tenet of Communism is Atheism, yet you persist in making a bs connection.

Stalin, who was responsible for the Holodomor, was born and raised an Orthodox Christian, so quit trying to make that bs connection, too.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did she steal your heart?

Until she knocked my motorcycle over. That was the end of it. I don't stand for that chit!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I don’t think anyone here supports Marx. But Marx does not = Joos and you’re a nutcase if you think so.

There’s been plenty of evil in the world perpetrated by religion and non-religious. A prime tenet of Communism is Atheism, yet you persist in making a bs connection.

Stalin, who was responsible for the Holodomor, was born and raised an Orthodox Christian, so quit trying to make that bs connection, too.

How many Jews are atheist?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe

What the hell would it matter?

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

It matters to you,....as evidenced by your response to the question.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Also,...you seem very worked up by this thread.

Why?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Also,...you seem very worked up by this thread.

Why?

Pavlovian

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Some people are just saying what they have to say,...and some are bouncing off the fuggin' wall.

You seem to be one of the bouncers.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

All that I've ever met were, even the Orthodox who meticulously carry out every custom to the point of not touching a light switch after the Sabbath sundown. That blew me away when I got my first confirmation of that fact. Since then, I always ask, and have always been told that they don't believe in God, other than the Jewish people as a whole, who they consider divine. Even the most devout care little for what the Prophets had to say (Try to prove Jesus by the Prophets, and they will tell you how little regard they have for their words). Their emphasis is on living by the Talmud as taught by their rabbis. The blind leading the blind.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
He's got his finger on the pulse....

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Some people are just saying what they have to say,...and some are bouncing off the fuggin' wall.

You seem to be one of the bouncers.

Dude. I think RW is a nut case. Your deal is????

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

No, why would anything about Jews or atheists or any of this nonsense matter? It seems to you because you asked. I couldn't give a damnation about Jews or non-Jews. Doesn't mean a damned thing to me. Trying to understand the anti-Jew thing. Seems retarded to me.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Maybe for clarification the anti-Jews should put it on their sig line.Use a symbol of some sort. Thanks.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe for clarification the anti-Jews should put it on their sig line.Use a symbol of some sort. Thanks.

A yellow star in a circle with a red slash thru it?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So big Jim is one of them Khazar eskimos.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

No, why would anything about Jews or atheists or any of this nonsense matter? It seems to you because you asked. I couldn't give a damnation about Jews or non-Jews. Doesn't mean a damned thing to me. Trying to understand the anti-Jew thing. Seems retarded to me.

,...so why are you in this thread carry' on like a fuggin' maniac?

Page 13 of 29 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 62 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,390
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.