Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Fugg that POS

This!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Actions have consequences that can be good or bad.

Kaepernick made his point about black lives matter and now he's paying the price...

He lost his job as starting QB before all the kneeling began, were no consequences. He simply wasn't good enough then and isn't good enough now.

In reality he has benefited from kneeling. Got a fat payday from the NFL under the lie of being blackballed (again, he already lost his starting QB position before kneeling) then got a fat payday from Nike.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CK: "Please - I just need to be relevant in some way - any way !"

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Nike athletes : colin kaepernick alberto salazar tiger woods. Nike athletes are freaks and so is nike.........

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Why is that man always angry. if he doesn't like the USA he can move to china or north korea where everything is just perfect.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by GregW

He just wants to be a "martyr".....

Then he needs to commit suicide by white cop. I highly doubt the “cause” is that important to him.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by sollybug
Nike athletes : colin kaepernick alberto salazar tiger woods. Nike athletes are freaks and so is nike.........

We will never own another Nike product after their Kapernick campaign.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Evidently Kaeperdick hasn’t learned about the Law of Holes.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Has to be one of the biggest POS irrelevants to come along in a while....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well, he is right about one thing, we Whities did screw the Indians over. We took just about all of their land, at least, all the good land, and we killed lots of 'em.
But that is the same thing the Indians had been doing to each other for centuries. The Comanche were a small poor tribe in Wyoming in 1600.
They got some horses and moved down in to north Texas. Which was occupied by the Apache.
And the Comanche tribe grew to about 30,000 people, hunting buffalo and raising horses, the most powerful Indian tribe in North America, and they slaughtered and tortured the Apache, for centuries. Ran 'em out, the few Apache survivors, into the mountains of New Mexico.

When Custer found the big Sioux camp at the Little Big Horn, he was guided there by a dozen Crow scouts. See, for two centuries, the Sioux had done to the Crow what the Comanche did to the Apache. They wanted Crow land and they took it by force. Crow hated Sioux, with good reason, and wanted to kill them all.

And, two thousand years ago, the Roman fleet landed in my homeland, Britain, and slaughtered my ancestors, the Celts. The took over all the land, except for Scotland and Ireland, and shipped thousands of my ancestors back to Rome as slaves. Pretty blonde British girls, and boys, were used as sex slaves by the Romans. Romans were kinky, no rules against homo child rape, at least, if the child was a Celt.

Colin Kaepernick is a stupid punk.

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Well, he is right about one thing, we Whities did screw the Indians over. We took just about all of their land, at least, all the good land, and we killed lots of 'em.
But that is the same thing the Indians had been doing to each other for centuries. The Comanche were a small poor tribe in Wyoming in 1600.
They got some horses and moved down in to north Texas. Which was occupied by the Apache.
And the Comanche tribe grew to about 30,000 people, hunting buffalo and raising horses, the most powerful Indian tribe in North America, and they slaughtered and tortured the Apache, for centuries. Ran 'em out, the few Apache survivors, into the mountains of New Mexico.

When Custer found the big Sioux camp at the Little Big Horn, he was guided there by a dozen Crow scouts. See, for two centuries, the Sioux had done to the Crow what the Comanche did to the Apache. They wanted Crow land and they took it by force. Crow hated Sioux, with good reason, and wanted to kill them all.

And, two thousand years ago, the Roman fleet landed in my homeland, Britain, and slaughtered my ancestors, the Celts. The took over all the land, except for Scotland and Ireland, and shipped thousands of my ancestors back to Rome as slaves. Pretty blonde British girls, and boys, were used as sex slaves by the Romans. Romans were kinky, no rules against homo child rape, at least, if the child was a Celt.

Colin Kaepernick is a stupid punk.

of course, that is all historical fact, leading to the present

whenever a more advanced civilization meets with a less advanced, there's a dust up and when the dust settles, the outcome is not in doubt. judging present day society/culture by this unavoidable trait of humanity is lunacy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a sad failure at life.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Dead man walking now, his moment in the sun is gone

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Go ahead. Crap in your mess kit. See if anyone then invites you to dinner.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And the creep is still Jobless.............
Huh... I wonder why? (heavy sarcasm for the likes of Piddler)...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.