Hop To
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Jewish hate is alive and well.

I don't hate Jews. I don't understand Jews. I don't agree with their religious beliefs. I think they vote against their own best interests. Still, I've never had a Jew harm me personally in any way. They can worship and vote as they see fit.

That is pretty much my view of Jews.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No doubt. Any reading of the Talmud would verify that fact. Hate for the Goyim is in solid evidence throughout. Add that to their merciless treatment of non-Jews anywhere where they have (or have had) power, and there's no doubt of the truth of your statement. Well said.

I think you misunderstood, but thanks for the confirmation of what I meant with "Jewish hate" being alive and well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It just seems damned odd that a bunch of guys who freely admit they don't know any Jews and don't know anything about Jews care enough to jump down the throats of anybody who dares bring up some of the stuff Jews are currently doing and have been doing down through a lot of history. Not just on this thread either. Jew defenders...odd.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by moosemike
The bigoted hatemongers on this site should be banned.

1st amendment thing....the thing about people who hate specific races/religions as a whole instead of individuals is that it's impossible to blame an individual like Jared Kushner or say Bibi Netenyahu for a coup attempt on the Trump administration......same as trying to blame people like Ben Carson or Candice Owens for the hate filled racist BS of BLM.....for every one Jew that might hate Trump, there's probably at least 10 others who love what he's doing for not only the U.S., but for Israel too.....Racists/Bigots are just social retards and should be treated as such...to do otherwise would be giving the democrats a win, because that's all the have....identity politics...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Add that to their merciless treatment of non-Jews anywhere where they have (or have had) power, and there's no doubt of the truth of your statement. Well said.

Such as where?

Are you referring to Auschwitz where those Jews murdered 1,500,000 good Christians?

You need institutionalized.

Oh, my golly, your education is sorely lacking. Just investigate the Spanish Civil War and the mass murders of Christian Spaniards, The mass murders committed by the NKVD in Poland against ethnic Poles in the Katyn Forest, the mass murder of ethnic Ukrainians during the Holodomor, Bela Kun's mass murders of Christians in Hungary, the Red Terror in Russia, the Deir Yassin Massacre, and on and on. Do you walk around with your eyes literally closed shut?? Or is all your knowledge of history that which has been spoon fed to you by the controlled MSM?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don't hate Jews.

His statement regarded Jewish hate.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nope, nothing to see here, move along....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Remsen
On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving us the Jews to hate. Amen.

When I hear someone scream about white supremacists it doesn't bother me one bit, I'm not a klansman, so if you're not a GD bolchevik it should be easy to let slide, constantly chirping victim is very tiring.

Tribal identify > political ideology

Yup, we could make a fortune selling sticks and dogs to the blind mother fu-kers around here.

No amount of information would get them to say - hey maybe something is going on here - no amount .

Typical of these threads - some have read and little too nothing but are trained to bark .
Some can't get it through their pointy head that nobody is talking about their nice jewish neighbor whom they fish with .
Some just like to try and be funny like a blaber-mouth 13 year old , about 8 of them in this thread . Nothing to add not educated on the subject beyond CNN info. .

Waste of time reading the blather of knotheads who think it's their job to stand up for someone , their type would switch sides and side with the enemy if need be [useful idiots] .

Good morning Gunner500 !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Real Hawkeye -> laugh

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh, so now if someone is not anti-Semite they're controlled by MSN, for phucqk's sake.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Add that to their merciless treatment of non-Jews anywhere where they have (or have had) power, and there's no doubt of the truth of your statement. Well said.

Such as where?

Are you referring to Auschwitz where those Jews murdered 1,500,000 good Christians?

Oh, my golly, your education is sorely lacking. Just investigate the Spanish Civil War and the mass murders of Christian Spaniards, The mass murders committed by the NKVD in Poland against ethnic Poles in the Katyn Forest, the mass murder of ethnic Ukrainians during the Holodomor, Bela Kun's mass murders of Christians in Hungary, the Red Terror in Russia, the Deir Yassin Massacre, and on and on. Do you walk around with your eyes literally closed shut?? Or is all your knowledge of history that which has been spoon fed to you by the controlled MSM?

The NKVD was officially atheists and controled by Josef Stalin, who was raised a Christian, dummy. And the poles in Katyn were not murdered because they were Christians but because they were the upper level of Polish society, and Stalin did not want them around to contest his conquest of Poland. Nothing to do with Jews. The others I don't know about but I assume you're equally warped in your hatred of innocent people.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The NKVD was officially atheists and controled by Josef Stalin, who was raised a Christian, dummy. And the poles in Katyn were not murdered because they were Christians but because they were the upper level of Polish society, and Stalin did not want them around to contest his conquest of Poland. Nothing to do with Jews. The others I don't know about but I assume you're equally warped in your hatred of innocent people.

Wonderful revisionism, there. Does the Hasbara website have its own icon on your desktop, or do you still have to go into your bookmarks for it?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think the country should elect Bloomberg so everybody would get a clue. The knotheads ain't going to understand what's going on until America puts a Bolshevik in the White House.

self made billionaire, finance guy, is a bolshevik?

I don't think that word means what you think it means......

I do know Bloomberg is the kingpin behind a gun ban initiative, kinda like George Soros funds Antifa and other Bolshie/Nazi putch activities across the country.

But whatever..

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Indy, you’re spot on. The common factor in all that he mentioned were communists. Marxists if you really stretch it.

The point remains that communist does not = Joo and these clowns are just stuck on stupid.

Not sure when HRC converted to Judaism???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from s3.amazonaws.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Don't be the darkness.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

No one questions the many dead bodies, piled high, or the camps within which people were held captive. We had such camps, too, only full of Japanese-Americans. Had we lost the war, and Germany/Japan/Italy invaded our nation intent on total victory, there would almost certainly be dead Japanese-American bodies piled high in and around those camps as well, and the Germans/Japanese/Italians would likely make use of those scenes for propaganda against us, justifying their post-war treatment of US citizens under occupation. That's the way these things work.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Such as where?

OK, Einstein, I looked up Bela Kun and the Holdomor.

Neither had anything to do with any Jewish attempt to kill Christians. Communist dictatorships are atheistic, not Jewish, and just as some of the evil doers were lapsed Jews, some were lapsed christians.

Just as you, sir, appear by your posts to be a lapsed Christian whose views would be anathema to Jesus.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RiverRider

No one questions the many dead bodies, piled high, or the camps within which people were held captive. We had such camps, too, only full of Japanese-Americans. Had we lost the war, and Germany/Japan/Italy invaded our nation intent on total victory, there would almost certainly be dead Japanese-American bodies piled high in and around those camps as well, and the Germans/Japanese/Italians would likely make use of those scenes for propaganda against us, justifying their post-war treatment of US citizens under occupation. That's the way these things work.

Wow, you are so fuggin wacked.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (300_savage, 6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 8 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.