Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Remsen
On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving us the Jews to hate. Amen.

When I hear someone scream about white supremacists it doesn't bother me one bit, I'm not a klansman, so if you're not a GD bolchevik it should be easy to let slide, constantly chirping victim is very tiring.

Tribal identify > political ideology

Yup, we could make a fortune selling sticks and dogs to the blind mother fu-kers around here.

No amount of information would get them to say - hey maybe something is going on here - no amount .

Typical of these threads - some have read and little too nothing but are trained to bark .
Some can't get it through their pointy head that nobody is talking about their nice jewish neighbor whom they fish with .
Some just like to try and be funny like a blaber-mouth 13 year old , about 8 of them in this thread . Nothing to add not educated on the subject beyond CNN info. .

Waste of time reading the blather of knotheads who think it's their job to stand up for someone , their type would switch sides and side with the enemy if need be [useful idiots] .

Good morning Gunner500 !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.