Originally Posted by Remsen
I'll leave this thread with a final word about censorship... I'm very happy to see so many people refuse to let dangerous bigotry go unchallenged. There will always be people who take a few isolated facts and contort them into being an incontrovertible rule, ignoring the overwhelming body of evidence that undermines the theory they want to believe in, so it is no surprise to see the same type of rhetoric that put my family in ovens on display here. What gives me comfort and hope is that good people call out the hate.

What I find amazing and mildly disturbing is the amount of effort expended in researching sources that support the hate and fear displayed here. Were those energies used to gain genuine information and an historical base that allowed critical thinking their lives might mellow out.

Most disturbing is the strident missionary fervor displayed in trying to convert others. The most fervent proselytizers wrap their hate in their purported "christian values". Buncha hypocrite proles hoping for a messiah to whip up a good pogrom.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC