Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I don’t think anyone here supports Marx. But Marx does not = Joos and you’re a nutcase if you think so.

There’s been plenty of evil in the world perpetrated by religion and non-religious. A prime tenet of Communism is Atheism, yet you persist in making a bs connection.

Stalin, who was responsible for the Holodomor, was born and raised an Orthodox Christian, so quit trying to make that bs connection, too.

How many Jews are atheist?

All that I've ever met were, even the Orthodox who meticulously carry out every custom to the point of not touching a light switch after the Sabbath sundown. That blew me away when I got my first confirmation of that fact. Since then, I always ask, and have always been told that they don't believe in God, other than the Jewish people as a whole, who they consider divine. Even the most devout care little for what the Prophets had to say (Try to prove Jesus by the Prophets, and they will tell you how little regard they have for their words). Their emphasis is on living by the Talmud as taught by their rabbis. The blind leading the blind.