Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Remsen
On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving us the Jews to hate. Amen.

On this day of thanks, I thank the good lord for giving the US the Jews, I wish we had more.

When I look at the contributions to music, to art, to science, to medicine, to literature, to business.....

I don't think we would be as advanced as we are as a Nation, without the contributions. I wonder about the ships that were turned away in the years before WWII and who we lost and what they might have become here in America.

LOL! I don't know if we'd still be here without the contributions of Barbara Streisand.

Paul Desmond, Stan Getz, Benny Goodman, Irving Berlin, George and Ira Gershwin, and many more.

Do you like Christmas songs? check out “Do You Hear What I Hear?”, “Silver Bells,” The Christmas Song,” “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” “A Holly Jolly Christmas,” “Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree,” “Winter Wonderland,” "It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” and “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!”.

All written by Jews.

And all omit the reason for the season. They are a distraction, a deliberate distraction.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers