Originally Posted by Valsdad
[
KFWA,

That's a pretty well reasoned post there. And the "(or even anti-semantic)" line was humorous too.

I can see your dislike of the system as it is. Yep, if there is (there probably is) a pro-Russia PAC, and the things they do to influence any election are out in the open, that's the way our system works. Same for "Conservative Christian", pro-gun, pro- women's rights, or any other PAC. That's the way campaign laws are nowadays.

While I agree with you that the State of Israel has a tremendous amount of influence in American affairs, that's not what I see as the topic of discussion here. And I for one am not convinced there is a cabal of Jewish leaders trying to see our country overrun with Muslims and Latinos and Chinese. But that's just my take on things.

Thanks for your well reasoned post.

Geno

I can't speak for anyone else who has concerns about Jewish motivations, but at the end of these discussions, to me it all coalesces to Jewish Americans (and non Jewish Americans) using Americas vast resources without limit or conscience to protect, promote and expand Israel. And with us allowing Israel to be a nuclear power knowing Israel will use nuclear weapons in the face of overwhelming attack, we are forever bonded and extorted to be their protector. There is no gratitude or quid pro quo, and if America could no longer be the ally they need, they'd would seek another country to form this alliance.

This relationship is not comparable to an Arab League or Pro Russian lobby.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/02/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings