Military Religious Freedom Foundation President Mikey Weinstein wants an Air Force Academy cadet who wrote a Bible verse on his personal whiteboard, to be "visibly" punished.

"We want to have visible punishment for the cadet," Weinstein reportedly said on the American Center for Law and Justice's radio program on Thursday, according to an email from the law group.

The incident concerns an Air Force cadet who cited Galatians 2:20 on his personal whiteboard: "I have been crucified with Christ therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." According to Weinstein, this prompted 29 cadets and four faculty and staff members to contact his organization to complain.

The AFA removed the Bible verse from the whiteboard, saying that it had offended other cadets. The whiteboards are both for official and personal use, the AFA said.

"It clearly elevated one religious faith (fundamentalist Christianity) over all others at an already virulently hyper-fundamentalist Christian institution," Weinstein argued. "It massively poured fundamentalist Christian gasoline on an already raging out-of-control conflagration of fundamentalist Christian tyranny, exceptionalism and supremacy at USAFA."

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.