Originally Posted by Robert_White
In very short strokes for starts,
I admit this freely and publicly; the Jewish community is not monolithic in religious convictions or political science opinions.
I should quantify my statements. I am against Marxist Jews. Who can quantify the numbers or percentages?
The laundry list in the vid is as long as your arm.

If I were to have a good faith debate with Jews I would start with the mass migration post 1881, from the Pale to New York. Overwhelmingly they embraced Karl Marx. What was so repulsive about good Protestant John Locke? This is the watershed to my way of thinking. The consequence is found in the efforts of Mikey Weinstein to purge all Christian witness at the AF academy... so much so they purged Augustine just war theory from the academy.

So for starts, in answer to your question, how about a serious debate and discussion of Marx vs Locke and why have so many Jews who fled here for freedom, chosen Marx in defiance and opposition to the prevailing dominant culture, which from 1881 to 1910 was overwhelmingly WASP.

Why not just oppose Marxist regardless of their other characteristics?

I fail to see how the Chinese Marxist are any better or worse than a European Marxist.

Additionally, you completely disregarded Remsen's story of his family and went right back to condemning all American Jews since 1881.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/30/19.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell