Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Yes...we should persecute and exterminate an entire ethnicity because of a few bad actors--without regard to the contributions of the many.

Sieg heil!

A few bad actors?
You did not watch the vid.

I don't NEED to watch the "vid." I am very familiar with anti-semitism and I know what to expect when I see anti-semitic propaganda.

What needs to be understood is that God blessed Israel, including Judah and the other tribes who basically fell away. This is why those Identified as "Jews" succeed in seemingly inordinate proportion. Just like any other ethnicity, there are the good and there are the evil.

The anti-semitic swallow all the propaganda willingly, for whatever reason. Maybe that's due to a proclivity to subscribe to conspiracy theory and build an entire world view based on conspiracy theory. Yes, there are conspiracies in motion, no doubt...but to lay the blame for all of them at the feet of a single ethnicity is, in my opinion, a display of weak-mindedness and intellectual dishonesty. Greed and corruption can be found spread liberally among all ethnic groups. It's a human thing, not an ethnic thing.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.