Originally Posted by RiverRider
BP's still down around 130/70 or so. If you sense my own indignation, that's good, though.

What we get from this little clique of jew-haters is gaslighting, circular arguments, references to conspiracy theorist sites and literature, and ducking the ultimate question, which is:

if what you're trying to convince us to believe is true, then what are we to do?

The answer is obvious, but they haven't the guts to come right out and tell us. Instead we are told that their objective is to open our eyes to "the truth" that jews have conspired to make whites the minority in every corner of the globe.

This is a bold bald bigoted ignorant lie.

Almost every video and book and article I linked were Jewish voices and opinions.
The original vid I linked was a man who read from multiple Jewish news papers.
You did not read anything I linked but you pontificate from on high.

In the thread I debated back in April I suggested the only answer was a genuine return to George Whitfield awakening. I still stand by that.

It won't happen though. Events will take their course. Our nation through demographic change is doomed.
But at least when it lies in a smoldering ruin you can take comfort in that you virtue signalled and no one called you a racist.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.