Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Ok. Thanks for your opinion. You don't agree TRH is a piece of chit? How about that Holocaust thing? Guy'sggotta draw the line someplace ehh? Thinking this is a good place.
Here is my opinion. I don't agree that TRH is a POS. Neither is Bristoe, KFWA, ghost or anybody else you mentioned. OTOH, you have convinced me that you are indeed a POS. And a whiny, sissy one at that. You're welcome in advance.

Then I guess you agree with TRH, some fat old guy in Kentucky named Bristoe, etc. and disagree with General of the Army Dwight David Eisenhower, thousands of pages of transcripts from the Nuremberg War Crimes trials, Adolf Eichman (even he didn't deny the holocaust), and Rudolf Hoess, the last commandment of Auschwitz, who wrote a book about it before being executed.

What a piece of work you are!!

Too bad you weren't of military age during WWII. You could have enlisted on the other side.
[/quote]I would have enlisted with all the other Americans on the side of the USA just like my Dad did, ten days after Pearl and like one of my Uncles already had, being a combat Marine island hopping in the Pacific. Two other Uncles fought the Nazis in Europe, one of them landing on Omaha Beach and fighting in the Bulge also and the other crossing the Rhine with Patton. You can KMA.