Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Guess I am glad for this thread after all. Didn't realize the depths of it. Comparing the internment of the Japanese Americans with the Holocaust. God damn.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
So I guess you guys won't be voting for Trump because he likes Jews so much? He moved our embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

No one questions the many dead bodies, piled high, or the camps within which people were held captive. We had such camps, too, only full of Japanese-Americans. Had we lost the war, and Germany/Japan/Italy invaded our nation intent on total victory, there would almost certainly be dead Japanese-American bodies piled high in and around those camps as well, and the Germans/Japanese/Italians would likely make use of those scenes for propaganda against us, justifying their post-war treatment of US citizens under occupation. That's the way these things work.

Wow, you are so fuggin wacked.

Completely, inctrovertibly, 100% whacked. We had NO SUCH camps.

Yes, there were internment camps and the American citizens of Japanese descent were unjustly treated. We had POW camps in the US where German prisoners were held. I don't believe anyone could produce an authentic film of dead bodies and starving prisoners in these camps.

My tolerance level for this kind of numbskullery has been reached.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What about the 150,000 Jews and Mischlinges who fought for Hitler's army,mentioned earlier in this thread?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
+1

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the ignorance of some on these type of posts is beyond belief.
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/How-many-Jews-fought-in-D-Day-591679

Half a million Jewish soldiers

Servicemen of the 20th Air Force stationed in Guam during World War II participate in a Rosh Hashanah service.
During World War II, approximately 500,000 American Jews served in the various branches of the United States armed services. Roughly 52,000 of these received U.S. military awards.[30] The historian Solomon Grayzel, in A History of the Jews: From the Babylonian Exile to the Present, records that more than a million Jews were officially enrolled in the fighting forces of the Allies and that the largest number were Jewish Americans. Grayzel gives a number of 550,000 Jews in military service in the United States during World War II out of a total population of 4,770,000 American Jews.[31][32]

Last edited by RoninPhx; 12/01/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

No one questions the many dead bodies, piled high, or the camps within which people were held captive. We had such camps, too, only full of Japanese-Americans. Had we lost the war, and Germany/Japan/Italy invaded our nation intent on total victory, there would almost certainly be dead Japanese-American bodies piled high in and around those camps as well, and the Germans/Japanese/Italians would likely make use of those scenes for propaganda against us, justifying their post-war treatment of US citizens under occupation. That's the way these things work.

Wow, you are so fuggin wacked.

Completely, inctrovertibly, 100% whacked. We had NO SUCH camps.

Yes, there were internment camps and the American citizens of Japanese descent were unjustly treated. We had POW camps in the US where German prisoners were held. I don't believe anyone could produce an authentic film of dead bodies and starving prisoners in these camps.

My tolerance level for this kind of numbskullery has been reached.
Who forced you to click on the thread...multiple times, no less?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahhh...so if I disagree I am to refrain from posting? Do I have it right?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IOW, I am here to schidt all over this kinda revisionist nonsense.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhh...so if I disagree I am to refrain from posting? Do I have it right?
I'm not the one who's so upset. You seem like you may be ready to stroke out. Just trying to help.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
24hourcampfire.com Holocaust Denier List

TRH

Who else wants to join?

Ethan?
Gunner?
Bristoe?
Ol"Mike?
Robert?
Sporting?

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'll leave this thread with a final word about censorship... I'm very happy to see so many people refuse to let dangerous bigotry go unchallenged. There will always be people who take a few isolated facts and contort them into being an incontrovertible rule, ignoring the overwhelming body of evidence that undermines the theory they want to believe in, so it is no surprise to see the same type of rhetoric that put my family in ovens on display here. What gives me comfort and hope is that good people call out the hate.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BP's still down around 130/70 or so. If you sense my own indignation, that's good, though.

What we get from this little clique of jew-haters is gaslighting, circular arguments, references to conspiracy theorist sites and literature, and ducking the ultimate question, which is:

if what you're trying to convince us to believe is true, then what are we to do?

The answer is obvious, but they haven't the guts to come right out and tell us. Instead we are told that their objective is to open our eyes to "the truth" that jews have conspired to make whites the minority in every corner of the globe.

Don't be the darkness.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

TRH

Who else wants to join?

Ethan?
Gunner?
Bristoe?
Ol"Mike?
Robert?
Sporting?

I've never studied the Holocaust enough to have formed an opinion on it. Where did you get the information to make up your list?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
BP's still down around 130/70 or so. If you sense my own indignation, that's good, though.

What we get from this little clique of jew-haters is gaslighting, circular arguments, references to conspiracy theorist sites and literature, and ducking the ultimate question, which is:

if what you're trying to convince us to believe is true, then what are we to do?

The answer is obvious, but they haven't the guts to come right out and tell us. Instead we are told that their objective is to open our eyes to "the truth" that jews have conspired to make whites the minority in every corner of the globe.

RR,
Many have told us exactly what they would do if they had to power:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-get-three-things-to-change#Post14315186

Ethnic and other types of cleansing were commonly preached in the "If you were king" thread.".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never even opened that one, Sniper. I thought about what I'd post were I to be so inclined, but decided not to invest a minute there.

I do not KNOW for sure what this group would have us do, but I know they ain't tellin it straight here in this thread.

Don't be the darkness.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I never even opened that one, Sniper. I thought about what I'd post were I to be so inclined, but decided not to invest a minute there.

I do not KNOW for sure what this group would have us do, but I know they ain't tellin it straight here in this thread.

There's a lot of idea's around "make them leave", with them being basically anyone who's a not a straight white Christian conservative.

When I asked someone who they planned to get rid off all the democrats without shredding The Constitution I was basically accused of being a communist sympathizer.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by nealglen37
So I guess you guys won't be voting for Trump because he likes Jews so much? He moved our embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel.

Yeah, but they seem not to return the favor.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
with them being basically anyone who's a not a straight white Christian conservative.

Yeah,...you're really got to keep an eye on those white Christian conservatives.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe

TRH

Who else wants to join?

Ethan?
Gunner?
Bristoe?
Ol"Mike?
Robert?
Sporting?

I've never studied the Holocaust enough to have formed an opinion on it. Where did you get the information to make up your list?

TRH stated such implicitly.

The others have presented themselves as anti-Semite. Wondering if they too are with TRH? You follow? So, you're undecided ehh? Ok.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 68 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.