Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
You guys are so completely misinformedthat you're beyond hope of redemption. I had a conversation with a guy who is fairly apolitical on Thanksgiving. He was of the opinion that we all need to talk to each other. I corrected him, saying that so long as people believe Fox, Brietbart, etc, there is no way to have a productive conversation. I cannot and will not compromise with those who folks, there is no compromise when it comes to the truth. I told him that the those who embrace conspiracy theories, who believe Hannity's lies, etc, must be defeated, even destroyed. That's the only way to preserve our democracy.

Anybody who thinks once these lib's get our guns they won't slaughter us is a fool!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by greydog
All presidents in recent history have lied to the American people; this one is no different. Whether he lies more or less, it's hard to say. I would say he lies a lot more than GWB but not more than Bill Clinton who was, and is, a world class liar. With the ascendance of social media, the truth is more and more difficult to find. Most of us just look for the truth we are most comfortable with. GD

I'm confused. You doubt that Trump lies more than any other President? Do you live under a rock?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2019/11/22/exp-cnn-creative-marketing-all-the-presidents-lies.cnn

As of August 5, 2019, he was at 12091 lies, by October 14, it was 13435. That comes to 19.4 lies per day. So just about every time he speaks, or tweets.

Ooooo..............Now there's a reliable source. The shock troops of fake nooze.

So, you'll take Trump's word over CNN? Washington Post? NY Times? Fool ye be.

That would be a very big yes! Those people are every bit as honest as you. That is to say the truth does NOT reside in them.
Oh, before speaking again please wipe the Schiff juice from you're lips.
Asked before, but you never answered ....have you ever sucked a cock you didn't like?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okie
, there is no compromise when it comes to the truth. I told him that the those who embrace conspiracy theories, who believe Hannity's lies, etc, must be defeated, even destroyed. That's the only way to preserve our democracy.

Essentially if we do not "embrace" the CNN mantra we must be destroyed....that's how uncle Joe and Pol Pot did it so by golly if it worked for them.....

Come destroy us sis. You do not have a hair on your ass.....

Cupcake ain't gonna show. He's getting a pedi that day.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to misleading information presented by guests as well as a few failed fact checks by TV hosts.

CNN controversies

Project Veritas ‘exposes’ CNN’s bias against Trump

CNN staffers bash network’s liberal bias, Jeff Zucker goes after Trump in new, secret recordings

The Lie Factory—CNN—Is Collapsing. Thank God.

The CNN Ratings Disaster Would Be Worse Without Its Manufactured Audience

CNN mired in a credibility crisis as ratings continue to collapse, experts say

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody see it? Excellent reporting. One of the things they mentioned is that 75% of Republicans think that Trump is more factual than the media. Weird, given that Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

You're a Gawt damn fool.

Pull that turkey face of yours out of cnn/MSNBC and fold your bottom lip up over it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Where is that list of obamas lies, it needs to be posted here, even though the mentally challenged doc won't read it, just as he won't post proof of anything he says, or acknowledge when his poor medical rating.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Partsman
Where is that list of obamas lies, it needs to be posted here, even though the mentally challenged doc won't read it, just as he won't post proof of anything he says, or acknowledge when his poor medical rating.

There’s not enough bandwidth to post all of The Halfican’s and Clinton lies here.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You progressive fascists spent 3 years lying about Russian Russian collusion. You also spending months lying about impeachment when Trump was performing his normal presidential duties by investigating Biden’s apparent corruption re Ukraine. Furthermore, you supported Obama despite that his only skill is lying. You also supported Hillary despite the fact that she lies, sold the favors of her office for hundreds of millions in donations to her slush fund and betrayed the country by mishandling classified information. After all this you have the gall to call Trump a liar!

Yep, Trump's a liar.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Piddles: “.... that’s the only way to preserve our democracy”.

Did you graduate high school “doctor” (once again laughable)? The United States is a Constitutional Republic!

You really are “special”!

TRUMP2020KAGA!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are so completely misinformedthat you're beyond hope of redemption. I had a conversation with a guy who is fairly apolitical on Thanksgiving. He was of the opinion that we all need to talk to each other. I corrected him, saying that so long as people believe Fox, Brietbart, etc, there is no way to have a productive conversation. I cannot and will not compromise with those who folks, there is no compromise when it comes to the truth. I told him that the those who embrace conspiracy theories, who believe Hannity's lies, etc, must be defeated, even destroyed. That's the only way to preserve our democracy.

Come getcha some!

Please.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Come getcha some!

Please.

'...those that embrace differing views must be destroyed. That's the only way to preserve our democracy...' !?!?!?!?!?!?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by muffin

Come getcha some!

Please.

'...those that embrace differing views must be destroyed. That's the only way to preserve our democracy...' !?!?!?!?!?!?

You are getting a rare insight to what the Commie LibTards really want to do to us.

Conservatives only want to be left the fugg alone.

The Commies want you and I dead.

They only scream about "democracy being threatened" when you don't agree with them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Look up Joe Stalin.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by muffin

Come getcha some!

Please.

You are getting a rare insight to what the Commie LibTards really want to do to us.

Conservatives only want to be left the fugg alone.

The Commies want you and I dead.

They only scream about "democracy being threatened" when you don't agree with them.

I am in a Blue county in a Red state. This is what the commies want for us.

Most of them don't have a clue what "kill them" really amounts to... and they don't care.

As long as you cease to exist is all that matters.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Paddler you are so completely misinformedthat you're beyond hope of redemption. I had a conversation with a guy who is fairly apolitical on Thanksgiving. He was of the opinion that we all need to talk to each other. I corrected him, saying that so long as people believe CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS etc, there is no way to have a productive conversation. I cannot and will not compromise with those who folks, there is no compromise when it comes to the truth. I told him that the those who embrace conspiracy theories, who believe Maddow's lies, etc, must be defeated, even destroyed. That's the only way to preserve our democracy.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Come getcha some!

Please.

Pretty, pretty please.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They hate Trump because he is cheating. Hes telling the truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How many lies has piddler posted on here?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by centershot
How many lies has piddler posted on here?

3,208 and climbing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 70 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,669
Posts18,513,099
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.