Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Salty303
Here's a pic the day I got her actually first trip in a truck ever, showing the blue eyes then

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Puppy!!!!!

Good stuff!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Got a recliner for the old girl lab, and the other fuggers got to hating on her and chewed the stuffings out of it.

Was way worse after this pic, wife said we had compnay coming over and clean up that pig sty for she get embarrassed.

Had to burn it

Laughing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Poor ole Dixie cant ever have anything nice.

Lol!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Man if that Hindu reincarnation schitt is true.
I wanna be the large size couch dog in a succesful human family in the next life.

Dogs got it made!!!!

LOL!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Salty303
Here's a pic the day I got her actually first trip in a truck ever, showing the blue eyes then

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Puppy!!!!!

Good stuff!!!

Salty, I figured her for a Catahoula. She's adorable.

Hard to tell in the one picture of the PA mutt on the couch with the whippets, but she was a blue eyed wonder too. Saw the load of pups from the mom running around on the "lawn" of the house on the way to work one morning. Kept seeing them every day, I was in the market for another dog anyway. Hoping for some sort of "lab mix" as mom looked like a yellow lab. Lot of the puppies I saw were chocolate, yellow, and black. Stopped by asked the kids what they were going to do with the puppies, they were giving them away. The one with the husky coloring and blue eye came over and I was smitten. She went home with me.

Named her Valentine, as that was her birthday. Therefor when I signed up for this crazy outfit I became Valsdad.

Just something about a blue eyed hound I find hard to resist. Wimmins, I like them dark Mexican eyes! grin

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50
Man if that Hindu reincarnation schitt is true.
I wanna be the large size couch dog in a succesful human family in the next life.

Dogs got it made!!!!

LOL!!!

Yep. Wake up and yawn looking at your person... you going to work again? Cool, bring home some chow will ya? Rawhide bones too don't forget those. I'll just hang on the couch here where its nice and warm. LOL! Fuggers got it good all right.

Geno! You got sucked in by a blue eyed girl, nothing wrong with that bud. I guess I did too although the boss here kept going to Halla, (short for Coquihalla; a river near here) when we looked at litter pics. She thought we would breed her once and do the puppy thing. But the pup turned into an immense handful by about 3 months. Just unreal super high energy and wanting to herd every god damned thing she saw, or kill it, she wasn't sure. Not a great dog for suburbia and it put the kay-bosh on the puppy idea like quick! LOL She's coming around almost 2 now and almost controllable. Best bush dog I've ever had though. I turn her loose and she's within 100 feet of me circling around quietly checking everything around us. Nice not to have to worry about bears and such. She absolutely sucks for hunting though anything she gets wind of she wants to tear after and herd back to me. WTF?! But slowly she's improving, less wound up, looks to me for Qs more and more. I live in hope. haha

Last edited by Salty303; 12/03/19.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (160user, 163bc, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 24 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,117
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.