.... Forward With Articles Of Impeachment:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
They really want Pence as the President ?

And.... If they impeach the President two months before the election..... and Trump wins the next Presidential election..... Can he just be President again for 4 more years or is he then banned from holding office in some way ??

No matter what the Democrats do.... They still do not have a canidate or an electable platform to run on....

The whole thing is just a wate of time.... they need to spend time congering up a acceptable platform to run on...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mikieb

And.... If they impeach the President two months before the election..... and Trump wins the next Presidential election..... Can he just be President again for 4 more years or is he then banned from holding office in some way ??

No matter what the Democrats do.... They still do not have a canidate or an electable platform to run on....

The whole thing is just a wate of time.... they need to spend time congering up a acceptable platform to run on...

Impeachment will be voted on and approved within the next couple weeks, before Christmas.

If there is a trial in the Senate and he is convicted, they can not only remove him from office, but ban him from ever holding public office again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-impeachment-2020-election-joe-biden-ukraine-9128336

From the link:

But, according to Politico, the Senate could, having found him guilty, then hold a vote on disqualifying Trump from holding future office, which would require only a simple majority from the upper chamber.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the words of the late great Andrew Johnson

"IMPEACH AND BE DAMNED"

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Finally! Please hurry and pass it on to the senate.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

No. If they remove Trump from office, Pence or another candidate would be easier to beat in 2020. Or so they think.

If, as is almost certain, the Senate refuses to remove him from office, they get another few weeks of free TV time to lie to the low information voters, and maybe convince some voters to vote for their cndidate by libelling Trump some more.

One wild card: If there realy is a trial in the Senate, Biden will be pretty much dirtied up and will lose some votes. I don't think Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, or the South Bend Butt Boy could beat Trump because the "moderate" democratsnwon't support them with much enthusiasm.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

No. If they remove Trump from office, Pence or another candidate would be easier to beat in 2020. Or so they think.

If, as is almost certain, the Senate refuses to remove him from office, they get another few weeks of free TV time to lie to the low information voters, and maybe convince some voters to vote for their cndidate by libelling Trump some more.

One wild card: If there realy is a trial in the Senate, Biden will be pretty much dirtied up and will lose some votes. I don't think Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, or the South Bend Butt Boy could beat Trump because the "moderate" democratsnwon't support them with much enthusiasm.

Senate Presidential Candidates can not campaign during an impeachment trial. That fact alone should move the hearing in the Senate right along. Hilarious.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
And now Trump responds:

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com]

I’m not sure that Schit For Brains, The Fake Whistleblower, Botox Nancy, Quid-Pro-Joe, His Drug Addict Son, and the other Swamp Creatures fully understand that they will be called as witnesses and fully cross-examined under oath at any Impeachment Trial in the Senate. WHAT A [F]UCKING SPECTACLE THAT WILL BE!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt

I’m not sure that Schit For Brains, The Fake Whistleblower, Botox Nancy, Quid-Pro-Joe, His Drug Addict Son, and the other Swamp Creatures fully understand that they will be called as witnesses and fully cross-examined under oath at any Impeachment Trial in the Senate. WHAT A [F]UCKING SPECTACLE THAT WILL BE!

Talk about a perjury trap! Devin Nunez cross examining Schiff? Cruz vs. Pelosi?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ftbt

Talk about a perjury trap! Devin Nunez cross examining Schiff? Cruz vs. Pelosi?

PREZACTLY!!!

I bet they WILL NOT vote before Christmas!

They want to drag it out as long as possible to keep it in the Fake News Cycle.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
if called to testify, they will wear the black smooth of the white paper that the 5th is printed on

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Schif, Pelosi and Biden probably will NEVER be called as witnesses. This is not a normal trial where Trump can call anyone he wants. Rules will be approved by teh Senate and chances are to avoid the circus, only witnesses relevant to the charges will be called.

Reality is, those people have nothing to do with what Trump did or didn't do. Nothing. They did bad things and should be investigated, but it shouldn't be part of the impeachment process. Keep it simple. Show Trump didn't do any of what they said, find not guilty and move on. Quick and simple.

It is an interesting twist that during the trial Senators are requiried to be there and can't campaign. Wouldn't surprise me if that's actually part of the plan, leaves Biden out there alone essentially getting all the election attention.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

295 members (1Longbow, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 32 invisible), 1,796 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,308
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.