Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
...Who gives afuck...

Your dear leader.

You are still a retard..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Geraldo: Congrats to new Canadian PM … I slept with your mom

New Canadian prime minister’s mom was an NYC wild child

From Canada’s First Lady to First Mom.. Scots beauty who bedded A-list stars and smoked joints

Compel Justin Trudeau to take a paternity test.

His father Pierre Elliot Trudeau wa...mother was a notorious promiscuous woman

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown

Looks like Canada is going by way of Sweden, Germany, etc.:

Unsurprising, considering the clown at the helm:

"Justin Trudeau's lack of qualifications to be prime minister were obvious... despite his pedigree and inherited wealth, when he reached adulthood his life was remarkably unremarkable. He traveled the world and smoked marijuana and snowboarded and worked as a bouncer at bars, eventually ending up teaching high school in Vancouver."
And his mother, wow, just wow!

Hypergamous gold digger, raging slut, attention whore, celeb eater and a drug fiend rolled into one:

"Justin Trudeau’s mother, Margaret, was 22 in 1971 when she married Pierre. He was the prime minister and a famous eligible bachelor; the beauty dubbed ‘‘Maggie T.’’ by the press smoked marijuana while under the watch of Mounties, ate peyote before giving a speech in Venezuela and left her husband to party at Studio 54 in New York. The Trudeaus eventually divorced. According to Margaret’s own account, she had affairs with Teddy Kennedy, Ryan O’Neal and at least one Rolling Stone."

[Linked Image from thenypost.files.wordpress.com]

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
There's snatch showing in the top pic!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There's snatch showing in the top pic!
.......................Ok! Well it looks like your eye balls function even though your political sense of things is all F'd UP!!............Congrats Charlie! Thank you for informing us that you know a snatch when you see one!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
If the world leaders laugh at trump, it also says, they have to be laughing at the KTA republicans.
..............We will all see who has the last laugh UPCHUCK...........The state polls within all of the swing states are not looking too good for ya.....National polls mean nothing....

So tell there Mr. Upchuck Charlie......What are you gonna do after the IG and Durham reports come out which will thoroughly expose all of the corruption on the demCRAP side? Hmmmmm??? And will expose how Trump was thoroughly set up and framed as guilty for crimes he never committed...

Here are a few predictions for ya DUMMY...Mark this date down and these predictions.

1) Trump gets impeached by the house...
2) Articles of impeachment go before the senate...
3) Senate will either reject impeachment or go forward with a trial.
4) If a trial comes to pass in the senate, the demCRAPS will be thoroughly dismantled...
5) Senate votes no on articles of impeachment.....
6) Trump remains in office......
7) Trump wins re-election by an electoral landslide.....

8).....NOW GFY.......................

[img]http://[/img]

Attached Images
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...Who gives afuck...

Your dear leader.

there you have it! Donald Trump, A LEADER unlike any since Teddy Roosevelt! a true man with Balls of steel!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
If the world leaders laugh at trump, it also says, they have to be laughing at the KTA republicans.
..............We will all see who has the last laugh UPCHUCK...........The state polls within all of the swing states are not looking too good for ya.....National polls mean nothing....

So tell there Mr. Upchuck Charlie......What are you gonna do after the IG and Durham reports come out which will thoroughly expose all of the corruption on the demCRAP side? Hmmmmm??? And will expose how Trump was thoroughly set up and framed as guilty for crimes he never committed...

Here are a few predictions for ya DUMMY...Mark this date down and these predictions.

4) If a trial comes to pass in the senate, the demCRAPS will be thoroughly dismantled...

.......................That's a right......We who argue and debate are retarded?...........And those who don't (on the internet or otherwise) are usually weak, un-engaging and appeasers who could not argue or debate their way out of a wet paper bag. That must be you E-JIPPY 1234? Well! We know that you know how to count from one thru four anyways.........LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
...Who gives afuck...

Your dear leader.

You are still a retard..

He is consistent.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm going to be in San Antonio soon and I know.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Did UpChuck really give you permission to use his personal image?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

.......................That's a right......We who argue and debate are retarded?...........And those who don't (on the internet or otherwise) are usually weak, un-engaging and appeasers who could not argue or debate their way out of a wet paper bag. That must be you E-JIPPY 1234? Well! We know that you know how to count from one thru four anyways.........LOL

And we know your . and > keys get stuck a lot!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...........UH? Type some english will ya!! Wow...... A . and a >..........Really informative there Jippy

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

...........UH? Type some english will ya!! Wow...... A . and a >..........Really informative there Jippy

I could type how its overly obvious your IQ is very low by your inability to type a complete sentence, just once.

I could type about how your overly confident on this website trying to pick on people, but your obviously some homer with low self esteem because of his huge dickydo and horrendous looking wife. You comes here to escape reality and pretend to be cool.

But I wont ;-)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I could type how its overly obvious your IQ is very low by your inability to type a complete sentence, just once.

I could type about how your overly confident on this website trying to pick on people, but your obviously some homer with low self esteem because of his huge dickydo and horrendous looking wife. You comes here to escape reality and pretend to be cool.

But I wont ;-)
.....LOL>>>LOL>>>>....U funny Jippy.....Quoting you EXACTLY from your last post above....QUOTE:..."I could type how its overly obvious your IQ is very low by your inability to type a complete sentence, just once"...UNQUOTE.........

You say it is I who has a low IQ and who cannot type a complete sentence??? LOL>>>LOL....Well Jippy! Your above sentence has two ERRORS. You forgot to place a comma after "I could type" and you forgot to place the word "EVER" behind the "HOW"..............LOL>>>LOL.......Read it again Mr. Proof Reader.....LOL......

How about YOUR next sentence.......QUOTE....."I could type about how your overly confident on this website and blah blah blah." ...UNQUOTE......Well Jippy. The "your" in this sentence should read "YOU ARE".......

But it is I who cannot type a complete sentence along with a low IQ?....LOL>>>LOL....

"A huge dickydo and horrendous looking wife?" Right on one count there Jippy.....I have no wife.......LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

Quoting you again...Quote...."You comes here to escape and more blah blah blah."....Unquote.......Next time leave the "s" off the come.....

Again! You funny Jippy!!!................Homer?.....LOL>>>LOL

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Oh yeah, SO Cal... forgot you homers like da cock.. so no wife.. my bad ;-)

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
>>>>LOL>>>......LOL...>>>.... BIG SQUEEZE’N PENISES...>>..>>>LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
E-Jippy.........LOL>>>LOL.............When you post, I guess you really enjoy making a complete ass of yourself.........Your IQ is right up there....LOL.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 60 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,437
Posts18,470,834
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.