Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
New fun way to qualify with your service weapons, Broward style. crazy

😳😬🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Yeah broward county better get to writing couple checks for the ol coppers shooting the chit out everything. I swear cops were running to that truck to pop some rounds off.. how about the cops standing behind there buds guns draw and ready to shoot. Grab your pistols boys we got some shooting to do.. wasn’t it the broward county cops who hid while ol boy shot up that school?

Coral Gables is not in Broward County. It's in Miami-Dade County and actually one of the better areas in Miami-Dade.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
cool

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

😳😬🤠

It's not fuggin Broward County!!!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No. They were not. They're not even in the same county. Coral Springs is what you were thinking of.

You're right....my bad

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by krupp
Looks like execution by firing squad....

Some Miami-Dade cops are a lot like Mexican Federales.

And those like that don't give a sh*t what's in the background.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That damned Broward County anyways....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't worry. Broward will have plenty of their own copy soon.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

😳😬🤠

It's not fuggin Broward County!!!

OK

Whatever the county, it's a helluva way to weapons qualify. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
May God bless the innocent lives lost......some mother and father, some brothers or sisters or best friends or spouse or children just got to watch their innocent loved one killed......merry f’cking christmas.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
May God bless the innocent lives lost......some mother and father, some brothers or sisters or best friends or spouse or children just got to watch their innocent loved one killed......merry f’cking christmas.

Amen.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The Patriot Act, which provided the funding to militarize the police forces, has been successful.

The police forces have become militarized, and get jacked up to be involved in these types of opportunities so they can GOSSIP about the incident for days among themselves, and the citizens have simply become the enemy to them in their own country, bayonet bags / shooting targets for them.

The numerous thugs rushing that hostage situation, and murdering the UPS employee, proves it, instead of surrounding, securing and starting negotiations through P.A. speaker from a unit.

This^^^^^^^^^^plus a couple of snipers.

This is LE chaos at it's finest.

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s better to kill a thousand innocent people than to let 1 guilty man go free......Florida Police Association motto.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Amen.

No shlt men, hell of a time of year to have to deal with that crap, no Christmas dinner at Grannies, we gotta plan a funeral! mad

Trump Won!
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Yeah broward county better get to writing couple checks for the ol coppers shooting the chit out everything. I swear cops were running to that truck to pop some rounds off.. how about the cops standing behind there buds guns draw and ready to shoot. Grab your pistols boys we got some shooting to do.. wasn’t it the broward county cops who hid while ol boy shot up that school?

Coral Gables is not in Broward County. It's in Miami-Dade County and actually one of the better areas in Miami-Dade.

You might want to do some google-fu. The shooting ended in broward county... yes started in Miami-Dade county

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A total of 19 officers, from five different agencies, fired into the carjacked UPS truck, a senior law enforcement source told CBS4 News

The number of shots fired by the officers is not currently known, but CBS4’s Jim DeFede’s source said it could exceed 200 rounds.

In addition to the UPS driver, who was on his knees, the innocent bystander was shot while sitting in a car waiting at the stop light in the intersection.

-------------

Girl at the jewelry was shot in the head during the robbery but she is OK.
2 more reported injured by gunfire that were at the shootout scene sitting in cars.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There’s no question as to the value those departments place on the lives of those they’re paid to protect. Whether through inaction and cowardice or homicidal over-reaction and callous ineptitude they place little value on the lives of those they’re supposed to serve.

I watched a series about CCTV and crime in the UK. I was struck by a couple things.....the amount of automated and manned cameras plus sophisticated facial recognition software combined is astonishing. They are under constant surveillance and we’re not far behind.

The other thing that struck me was how little violence they used or needed when confronted by an armed man with a knife or machete. There seemed to be far less violence and the cops didn’t take everything personal. They used a lot less violence to secure an arrest and were met with less violence.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The big difference between the UK and here is we use CCTV as a after the fact crime investigation tool, they use it as a real time crime prevention tool.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
There’s no question as to the value those departments place on the lives of those they’re paid to protect. Whether through inaction and cowardice or homicidal over-reaction and callous ineptitude they place little value on the lives of those they’re supposed to serve.

I watched a series about CCTV and crime in the UK. I was struck by a couple things.....the amount of automated and manned cameras plus sophisticated facial recognition software combined is astonishing. They are under constant surveillance and we’re not far behind.

The other thing that struck me was how little violence they used or needed when confronted by an armed man with a knife or machete. There seemed to be far less violence and the cops didn’t take everything personal. They used a lot less violence to secure an arrest and were met with less violence.

They do the same thing in korea everything is on video camera. Speeding tickets come in the mail.

Last edited by 79S; 12/05/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spoke with a friend of mine (LEO), who was part of this mess. There were many officers from multiple jurisdictions, across two large counties (Miami-Dade where the armed robbery and shootout began, and Broward where the chase ended in gunfire). The chase went on for an extended time, with the perps shooting at both officers and civvies along the way. His estimation is that there were over 75 cars from many jurisdictions involved, all trying to communicate with each other and with dispatchers. Some officers were up to date with info, others were not.

When the UPS truck got stopped in traffic, both perps began firing indiscriminately, with one apparently using the hostage UPS driver as cover. From my friend’s view, it appeared that one of the perps shot the hostage UPS driver after he attempted to use him as a shield to exit the passenger side of the truck, while firing at police. It was at that point that everyone opened up on the perps as the hostage had been hit and was trying to crawl out of the truck. The perp, who was also hit, collapsed on top of the hostage and both appeared to be hit a number of times after that, which can be seen in the videos as well.

My friend did not fire his weapon, and said it was absolute chaos. He also said that he was certain if these guys were not stopped, they would have certainly shot more people, or taken another hostage if they attempted to carjack another vehicle (they had previously carjacked a uhaul truck, and then the UPS truck).

I feel terrible for the UPS driver and motorist who lost their lives(along with their families), and for the officers who fired and who are aware that they may have hit those two civvies. Not sad that the dirtbag jewelry store robbers are dead as we have too many of those types down here already. Either way, it’s going to be a long road for everyone here.

Last edited by Capt_Craig; 12/05/19.
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (12344mag, 21, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,087 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,017
Posts18,481,625
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.