Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I suspect come November, moderates will vote their wallet.

Imagine for more years of growth like this.

CNBC’s Jim Cramer says no matter your view on President Trump there’s no denying we’re living in the best labor market in more than a generation.
“This is the best number I’ve ever seen in my life,” says Cramer, 64.
Zeroing in on the 3.5% unemployment rate in November, Cramer say, “Fifty years ago, that number was a curse. Now it’s a blessing.”

CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Friday no matter your view on President Donald Trump there’s no denying we’re living in the best labor market in more than a generation.

“You can’t contradict that these are the best numbers of our lives. You can’t,” said Cramer, 64, following the government report showing the U.S. economy created a better-than-expected 266,000 nonfarm jobs in November, with the unemployment rate dipping to 3.5%, matching 50-year lows. Economists had expected the jobless rate to hold steady at 3.6% last month.

Referring to Trump, Cramer said, “It doesn’t matter whether you hate him or like him, these are real numbers.”

“This is the best number I’ve ever seen in my life,” the “Mad Money” host reiterated, zeroing in on the unemployment rate. “Fifty years ago, that number was a curse. Now it’s a blessing.”

“I don’t see inflation. I don’t see recession,” he added.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
MAGA. Big Daddy Trump!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn shame that with those incredible numbers we aren't seeing any slowing of our rapidly accumulating national debt and not so much as an utterance from a politician of any flavor of a plan to reverse the course.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
How many steel mills have reopened?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Damn shame that with those incredible numbers we aren't seeing any slowing of our rapidly accumulating national debt and not so much as an utterance from a politician of any flavor of a plan to reverse the course.

So tell me, at what number does the US debt cause World Wide economic ruin and a second Dark Age.

I’m sure 12 years ago if you knew Obama would double our debt you surely would not have predicted a robust economy and historic low unemployment .

So what’s the magic number?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The more people working, the more taxes paid in. Beats money going out in the form of welfare. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I was listening to HLN and it switched to news. Now instead of reporting how low unemployment is. They stated we have over 9 million people out of work right now. Trying to convince the listneing public things are bad. The media is so bad now you can hardly listen to any of it and think they are nothing more than the national enquirier.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And under Trump, the US has recently become a net EXPORTER of energy, contrast that with the days when we were importing 8 MMBD of crude from OPEC at $100/bbl. The difference that transformation makes in our economy is not given the publicity it deserves...…..guess we shouldn't hold our breath waiting for the mainstream media to talk about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That had to hurt, CNBC'er saying Trump is doing a good job. lol

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that jobs report is amazing

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is there a link?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari

So tell me, at what number does the US debt cause World Wide economic ruin and a second Dark Age.

I’m sure 12 years ago if you knew Obama would double our debt you surely would not have predicted a robust economy and historic low unemployment .

I don't know much about anything but used to think 20 trillion was the magic number when things would collapse. Didn't happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know the feeling.

I don’t like $20 trillion but the world hasn’t ended yet

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

I don't know the "magic" number. I do know with 10% of our budget going to interest alone, us continuing to add to that number, and nobody so much as talking about it, let alone offering a solution, it makes me uncomfortable.

I raised hell about Obama adding 1T per year and I am raising hell about Trump doing it. While there are some very good aspects to our economy, the bottom line is what matters in any financial picture. Ours is deep red. That's unhealthy. How do we get out of this with no additional consequences when we don't have a plan?

You know, I could go get a bunch of credit cards and run them up, I could borrow money to buy a nice new house, new boat, new camper and new guns. Would you celebrate how well I am doing when I am using my visa to pay my master card and still going further in the red?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Minding our own business seems to have improved our economy, maybe some other countries will take our lead. China and India have their own dirty deeds to deal with and Russia is the equivalent of a heroin addict just slowly killing themselves.

We will be fine if we can lose a couple of dozen democrats.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Here's the video:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 260Remguy, 1234, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,745 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,129
Posts18,502,592
Members73,989
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.