-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I got this scope on a rifle and don't need a fixed power scope.

It's a Weaver CT36 target scope with the fine duplex reticle and it has a screw on aluminum objective lens cover. This is not a flip up cap. I don't have a cap for the ocular lens.

The C stands for Classic. A quick google will get you a lot of information on it and they still make them.

It's in pristine condition and was used for awhile by a man that competed in benchrest shooting and he assures me it works very well. I took it off the rifle as soon as I bought it and haven't used it.

I'd like to get $325 for it shipped and insured to you in the CUS. I don't have the original box or the sun shade. It will be wrapped very carefully and shipped in a sturdy cardboard box.

I might consider a partial trade for a Leupold 6.5-20 Mark 4 or VX-3i.

Also I like Nightforce scopes but nothing with less than 22x on the high end. Of course I'd have to pony up some extra on that trade.

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

[Linked Image from 66.media.tumblr.com]

Many who have freedom have no idea where they got it....
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bit confused here. All my 24's & 36's are marked either CT24 or CT 36. None are marked 'CA'. Also I was unaware that CT36 had a fine duplex reticle, I thought only fC or FC w/ dot.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
LDHunter: I think "Weaver" is out of business and no longer are any Weaver scopes being made or "warrantied" by Weaver!
Please correct me if I am wrong about this as I own and use many Weaver scopes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
LDHunter: I think "Weaver" is out of business and no longer are any Weaver scopes being made or "warrantied" by Weaver!
Please correct me if I am wrong about this as I own and use many Weaver scopes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Correct Vamintguy.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well.... It appears that a simple google would solve the mystery about whether or not Weaver is still in business.
http://www.weaveroptics.com/

They were bought out by Bushnell several years ago and Bushnell isn't going anywhere.

As far as the warranty they state you must be the original owner but I've sent in a couple of things for repair and they never asked me for proof of being the original owner.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1sgLunde
Bit confused here. All my 24's & 36's are marked either CT24 or CT 36. None are marked 'CA'. Also I was unaware that CT36 had a fine duplex reticle, I thought only fC or FC w/ dot.

I don't know where you got the 'CA' from but looking carefully at my picture I see 'AC' and that's the end of 'MICRO-TRAC'.

Does that solve your confusion?

It is, in fact, a CT36 which is clearly says on the scope and it does, in fact, have a fine duplex reticle which I can't seem to get my iPhone to take a picture of.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Furthermore.... They still make this scope and you can buy a new one for $757.45 from Weaver. It's model number 849970 and it is offered with a fine crosshair reticle.
http://www.weaveroptics.com/optics/riflescopes/tseries/

A simple google search is all it takes boys and girls.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Tag

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
*** SOLD ***

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 35WhelenNut, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 32 invisible), 1,987 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,613
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.