Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Borchardt
As I type this, the media and "authorities" are trying to figure out the shooter's motive.

WTF?

His motive sticks out like a pecker on a fish.

Obama would say: workplace violence

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Deserves the Medal of Honor Posthumous…NOW.

This was a planned and video taped Act of War against the U.S.A. by military officers of a foreign country.

The only acceptable response is a Declaration of War against said foreign country, and a complete destruction of their society. Anything less is TREASON.

Rename a Carrier USS Joshua Watson, and let it lead the fleet that will steam from our shores, so the whole world can watch it for days and know what is about to happen. Let the planes flying from the USS Joshua Watson’s deck carry the first bombs to be dropped to annihilate said country into dust, and may the whole fleet steam home high in the water after emptying all of their ordinance on said country.

I pray this man, Ensign Joshua Kaleb Watson and all others before him, did not die in vein without our military finding the will and strength to act, either with or without orders, to defend the country and uphold their oaths.

You defended your country Ensign Joshua Kaleb Watson.

It is time your country defend you posthumous.

May you rest in peace sir.

1 – Rifle shot.

2 – Rifle shot.

3 - Rifle shot.

4 – Rifle shot.

5 – Rifle shot.

6 – Rifle shot.

7 – Rifle shot.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by jorgeI
but I have to ask' where were the organic Department Of the Navy Police and the Master At Arms patrols? why did they have to wait for Escambia Sheriffs and not engage prior? Their HQ is less than a quarter mile away....

Are they allowed to have live ammo?

MM

OF COURSE

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
A couple of years ago there was a move afoot to allow us to carry on base....

Like many others here, I’ve carried bombs that would destroy several city blocks, carried missiles that could down an airliner 100 miles away, fired a gatling gun firing 20mm rounds at 6000 rounds per minute and been trusted to take off and land a 30 million dollar aircraft on a carrier in all kinds of conditions, and had a Top Secret (C) clearance, but I can’t be trusted to carry on base. 🤬

Our security guys are a lot farther away than they were at NAS Pensacola.

This young man has my utmost respect and shows our “kids” still have IT! I wish he could have made it here to earn his wings but in any event, he should have them awarded posthumously.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Watson is from here (Enterprise, AL). His father teaches at my daughters' high school, a small school, well under 100 per grade. He may be the nicest man on the planet. Super family all the way around. Thanks Joshua, good job soldier, may we never forget.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 54 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,347
Posts18,506,203
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.