Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
2nd pair in a row that have failed miserably. First pair was so out of spec a 30mm Zeiss scope would not even turn in the rings . I lapped them and still way way too tight. I returned them and they sent them right back saying they were to spec.They thought my scope was out of spec . grin They make a nice paperweight.

A year later bought mounts for a Weatherby ULW(Game Reapers) ...Half the mount is finished semi gloss the other half is really matte. At that point I should have saved my time and just prepped them for return. I did not do that and mounted them on the rifle without incident until I attempted to put the rear ring cap on and found out it was not threaded all the way . I have a tap at home but will be damned if I am going to fix this POS. It is going back.

I am not even going to attempt to contact the manufacturer since they suck at what they do.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've had several DNZ mounts, and I thought they were made very well. The scope centered perfectly and fit great.

The one piece mounts are very solid and sturdy, I'm not sure how you could improve on that.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
I've had several DNZ mounts, and I thought they were made very well. The scope centered perfectly and fit great.

The one piece mounts are very solid and sturdy, I'm not sure how you could improve on that.

So have I in the past. How do you improve that ? Did you read my post?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I only have issues with their one-piece mounts: they’re ugly as heck and I’d prefer wider rings with more than two screws. OTT, I haven’t had any fail. I just swap them out ASAP, cuz it makes me feel better. LOL

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I hope it was a fluke and qc isn’t going downhill. I’ve been really happy with sets I’ve used

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TxHunter80
I hope it was a fluke and qc isn’t going downhill. I’ve been really happy with sets I’ve used

Never had an issue until the last 2. I don't know if they are old stock or what.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Never had an issue until the last 2. I don't know if they are old stock or what.

New owner is a FSU grad.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Girlhunter

New owner is a FSU grad.

WHat that has to do with this conversation is beyond me, but this forum is full of idiots . I wish i was a FSU grad , wondering whose sockpuppet you are . I have a hunch.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

New owner is a FSU grad.

WHat that has to do with this conversation is beyond me, but this forum is full of idiots . I wish i was a FSU grad .

I wish you were too, perhaps you would have understood the joke. I'm laughing even harder now.

Go Gators

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

New owner is a FSU grad.

WHat that has to do with this conversation is beyond me, but this forum is full of idiots . I wish i was a FSU grad .

I wish you were too, perhaps you would have understood the joke. I'm laughing even harder now.

Go Gators

Steelhead . That's why people stopped posting here because of Morons like you. I am laughing , you add nothing.

Last edited by Oldelkhunter; 12/09/19.
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

New owner is a FSU grad.

Go Gators

Steelhead . That's why people stopped posting here because of Morons like you. I am laughing , you add nothing.

Good Lord, I hope your PSA numbers come down and you stop being such a miserable prick.

Prayers sent and have a VERY Merry Christmas. I'm sorry that scope mounts befuddle you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
I only have issues with their one-piece mounts: they’re ugly as heck and I’d prefer wider rings with more than two screws. OTT, I haven’t had any fail. I just swap them out ASAP, cuz it makes me feel better. LOL

My son put a set on his ML because that particular model has design issues that make it tough to get the scope back far enough, and the DNZ addresses that. But they are definitely oogly to the max; narrow and thick.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Surprising. I’ve got them on at least 8 or 9 rifles with 0 issues.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

491 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 41 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.