-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell him to hire the most ruthless, screw-the-bitch, cutthroat divorce lawyer he can find. This is war and she is the enemy. You can bet she's not going to give any quarter and the law almost always favors the cuhnt.
And the best way to get over a woman is to get another one under you.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Electricity is very dangerous. Never stick a screwdriver in the electrical panel.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S
Who cares what it costs. I live in a cardboard box, sucking dick for beer money. Than live with that thing he calls a wife..

Coming out? As that even a thing anymore? Well, umm, good for you...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Treating this as a business transaction is good advice. Sounds like she is into him for 16 years of retirement value. If it were me I would accept the fact that she legally has it coming to her and try to make a lump sum payment deal. My wife has a friend whose ex husband gets over a thousand dollars a month from her retirement pension and will as long as the sorry rascal lives. She could have paid him off 10 years ago for about 30K lump sum and be done with him. I was lucky, my ex had more in hers than I did at the time so she was willing to let it go and so was I.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by satir
too late now, but in future, all men are insane, in the West, at least, to not get a vasectomy and put their assets into a NV corporation, kept a strict secret from everyone. do this before even DATING any women. Get a storage rental, have somebody else do it for you, or get a fake ID from the illegals hanging around Lowe's at 6 Am. Tell the NV attorney to never contact you. Leave a burner phone hidden in the storage , inside the cushion of an old chair, covered in old clothes, etc. use that phone to call him, but never from the storage. Never drive your car to the storage, the bitch might have a tracker on it. if you want kids someday, have them freeze some of your sperm. This will let an 18 year old have half a million $ by age 30 and you can then retire to the third world on your investments. and live large.

Winning

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Tell him to hire the most ruthless, screw-the-bitch, cutthroat divorce lawyer he can find. This is war and she is the enemy. You can bet she's not going to give any quarter and the law almost always favors the cuhnt.

This!!

I wish I had this advice when I divorced the big nose commie bitch!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
rufous Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
David Walter, he does live in Kennewick.

R
rufous Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
I appreciate the replies.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn

That's exactly what I did and it worked. She got a pittance of what she thought she was going to get and wants to talk to me when she sees me in the grocery store every couple years. Hilarious.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell him it's going to cost him 50% of his assets, plus alimony. The good news is that he's getting rid of all the liability.....

Once a man has cut the anchor, it's amazing how easy the sailing is....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Bait the idiot step-son into taking a swing, then get a restraining order on his sorry azz to keep him out of the house permanently...

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Odd to make this my first post, Lots of good advice on divorce. Not much to add to that. Just a different thought. If she's been running roughshod over him AND he's been letting her, then neither one seems to be modeling Christian marriage. Why not have then meet with their pastor or a Christian marriage counselor before lawyering up. God heals broken people and broken marriages all the time. He did mine. BTW, lots of otherwise good people enable terrible behavior in their kids. Hope it works out for them. Sounds like lots of pain.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rufous: Dang this is a tough situation!
I feel bad about your brothers troubles and the decisions he has to make.
About 50 year ago I got a divorce out there in taxington - taxington is a "community property" state.
I advise (and I absolutely hate to say this as I despise lawyers - both civil and criminal!) that your brother hire an experienced, aggressive and competent divorce attorney - I would add "trustworthy" to my list of recommended requisites to this list but that is asking to much.
I hope your brother will become happy and not bitter once this ordeal has been settled one way or the other.
Your brother deserves to be happy for the rest of his life - as we all do, he should not have to live in a stressful unhappy environment.
Best of luck to him and you're a great brother to attend to and share his troubles.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
WMR: Welcome to the fire - your advice to Rufous I am sure is appreciated and is not "odd" in any way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Electricity is very dangerous. Never stick a screwdriver in the electrical panel.

Maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
R
rufous Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Again the input here is greatly appreciated and special thanks to WMR. My brother has asked his wife to join him in get counseling but she refuses. I have no doubt that God could heal the marriage but she would need to participate.

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Bat and a shovel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If there are credit lines with joint access get them locked up quick. #2 got me for 100k over night and filed bankruptcy later. Guess who was left holding the bag.
Every dollar spent on a good lawyer is well spent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rufous
I have no doubt that God could heal the marriage but she would need to participate.

Agree, she has a free will to be rebellious...Praying for best possible outcome for them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once you file for a separation in WA, whatever she spends is on her.

Whether or not he thinks they’ll make up, he should file for a separation, just to keep her from doing the below.

He has a recommendation for a good lawyer in his town. He’ll be fine.

Originally Posted by blindshooter
If there are credit lines with joint access get them locked up quick. #2 got me for 100k over night and filed bankruptcy later. Guess who was left holding the bag.
Every dollar spent on a good lawyer is well spent.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,700
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.