Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Seems like the last few mass shootings ( excluding the cops in Miami) have involved legally purchased firearms.
So if a foreign national from a Muslim country can pass the background check and buy a Glock, what use is more background checks.
And what exactly do they look for in the background of a person who's not a citizen. Of course he's not going to have a criminal background.
I THINK the FBI is trying to blow past the fact that THEY do the background checks.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would help you if they prosecuted those from whom kids get guns to take to school. It would cut down on tragic school shootings.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Not mine but it's true so, I will repeat it. "I have yet to see one gun law that has prevented a criminial from obtaining a gun illegally.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jerrys
Not mine but it's true so, I will repeat it. "I have yet to see one gun law that has prevented a criminial from obtaining a gun illegally.

Very, very true.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The ultimate goal is a system where than can justify registration so they know who and where.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The ultimate goal is a system where than can justify registration so they know who and where.

Nah.

That's just a stepping stone.

Their ultimate goal is to take them away.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Nah.

Correct !!!! You are Sir !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ringworm
Seems like the last few mass shootings ( excluding the cops in Miami) have involved legally purchased firearms.
So if a foreign national from a Muslim country can pass the background check and buy a Glock, what use is more background checks.
And what exactly do they look for in the background of a person who's not a citizen. Of course he's not going to have a criminal background.
I THINK the FBI is trying to blow past the fact that THEY do the background checks.

I've not seen anything reporting where he got his gun.
Without a "green card", a foreigner can't buy one from a dealer and would have never been subjected to any checks at all.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/firearms.pdf

Last edited by Snyper; 12/08/19.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching NBC nightly news last night, they reported that he got the gun legally at a gunshop through a loophole that allowed him to purchase the gun by showing a hunting license. Dont know if this is more MSM bullchit or if such loophole actually exists.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork
Watching NBC nightly news last night, they reported that he got the gun legally at a gunshop through a loophole that allowed him to purchase the gun by showing a hunting license. Dont know if this is more MSM bullchit or if such loophole actually exists.

Fake News Media BULLSCHITT. GUARANTEED !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Nah.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have never seen these "loop holes" at any gunshow down here. Every time me and my buddy go to a show they have an area set up for purchases. I have done it as well as my buddy. we also see many others getting a background check before purchasing a firearm. I'm lost as to where this loophole is. Maybe its a regional thing.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I think Florida allows h you to bypass waiting period with hunting license or concealed permit.

Would still have to be called in to the FBI.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Maybe he got it from some raghead buddy already here who legally purchased it to begin with.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jnyork

Fake News Media BULLSCHITT. GUARANTEED !!!

Nope. From ATF Form 4473:
Question 18.c. Exceptions to the Nonimmigrant Alien Prohibition and Acceptable Documentation: An alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa is not prohibited from purchasing, receiving, or possessing a firearm if the alien: (1) is in possession of a hunting license or permit lawfully issued by the Federal Government, a State or local government, or an Indian tribe federally recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, which is valid and unexpired...

Now keep in mind that in order to get a hunting license, you have to take Hunter's Education, which involves some time. So you can't just walk off the plane with a tourist visa and get a gun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Slavek
It would help you if they prosecuted those from whom kids get guns to take to school. It would cut down on tragic school shootings.
Sandy Hook - how do they prosecute a dead woman? He son murdered her to steal her guns.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have a hunting license why cant i bypass the forms?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Now keep in mind that in order to get a hunting license, you have to take Hunter's Education, which involves some time.

Not true in many states. Often required for kids, but adults are exempt in many instances.

Also, there are sanctioned online hunter ed courses.

Last edited by 1minute; 12/09/19.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1minute
Now keep in mind that in order to get a hunting license, you have to take Hunter's Education, which involves some time.

Not true in many states. Often required for kids, but adults are exempt in many instances.

Also, there are not sanctioned online hunter ed courses.

Not true.
TX has online Hunter Safety courses sanctioned and put on by the State.

https://tpwd.texas.gov/education/hunter-education

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Another instance where a non citizen has more rights/freedom than a citizen in this Country. What a surprise. Like Bristoe says, we're living in "clown world".

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 57 invisible), 2,237 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,819
Posts18,496,482
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.