Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Sal, welcome back.....

Last edited by irfubar; 12/08/19.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Quit kissing Rick's ass.
He is s Californian...all of you hate Californians...LOFL...

Not just California, southern! LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Iron Bender.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That guy needs a posting restriction. The spamming ruins the forum, and the childish mall ninja defense fantasies are something one should grow out of by age 12.

I think it's probably a troll but there are people who believe in that kind of crap.

Mr. Bin should also take a look at the blatant racism and other forms of hate that are allowed to propagate in the "Campfire" section. In 2019, it's not a good look. Differing politics is one thing but most reputable forums have basic rules of conduct—don't be racist or use racial slurs, don't post approvingly about real or hypothetical violent attacks on minorities, this kind of thing... so does this one: "Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities [...]"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hardin is no bueno tho.... Browning, now that is a proper spot.....

I was honestly concerned about being raped by a couple of "larger" squaws in Browning one time....

Never, ever get in the van.

Just dont do it.

That's good advice throughout the north country.

I think that might have been experience talkin'

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Iron Bender.

Guido was in there!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S

This place generates revenue based off hits so anytime a guy like satir comes along and has you all with your panties in a twist starting posts replying to his posts generated cash. So yes this benefits him tremendously. Unfortunately wabigon post on how to wipe ones a$$ do not generates nothing

Oh really?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Iron Bender.

Guido was in there!

Hoffa too,

but don't tell anyone I told you.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

This place generates revenue based off hits so anytime a guy like satir comes along and has you all with your panties in a twist starting posts replying to his posts generated cash. So yes this benefits him tremendously. Unfortunately wabigon post on how to wipe ones a$$ do not generates nothing

Oh really?

https://websitesetup.org/33-ways-to-monetize-website/

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh really?

Dude. You are so right. I bet Rick was actually satir.... But I totally agree about the damned elf movies! Holy chit.LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by hatari
Jeezus H Krist
You got a troll with 300 posts in 4 days stirring the pot and you think it’s a positive?

At his rate he will replace my contributions here in
On 172 days.

Guess people like me are expendable.
Thx a lot

Still silent?

--- Kid Rock 2022

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh really?

Dude. You are so right. I bet Rick was actually satir.... But I totally agree about the damned elf movies! Holy chit.LOL

Don't know about being right, but this place generates money.. at one point nvhtr was posting more than satir with his move along chit.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh really?

Don't know about being right, but this place generates money.. at one point nvhtr was posting more than satir with his move along chit.

The point being, it was not Rick's preference as the OP stated or we'd not have the nice lovefest we are tonight. You get that right?..

--- Kid Rock 2022

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Jeezus H Krist
You got a troll with 300 posts in 4 days stirring the pot and you think it’s a positive?

Only 172 days.

Still silent?

About what? This topic was hijacked long ago. I thought I made my point about bots and troll farms and the fact that Rick has a business and deserves feedback from time to time. After 200+ posts on this thread and 2-3-4 other parallel threads, he has his feedback.

This latest intruder has over 350 posts in 4 days. Difficult for a human to devote that much time to start that many threads unless he had them preprepared. Even if it did not come from an A.I. bot, please explain the motivation of an individual to throw that much stuff on a forum such as this in 72 hours? What this dude is doing is pushing many other posts off the first page quickly. Once they are off the first page, threads usually die. This guy is tying up the General Forum and driving the normal traffic off page one and out of sight. You get that, right?

If you have something to add go for it. If you'll note, the carpet bomber has one post today. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe Rick put a governor on him. In the end, I started this thread for an opportunity to give the owner some feedback. He's got it and will use it to his advantage. Rick is pretty Laissez-Faire about things, but he deserves some feedback from his customers.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh really?

The point being, it was not Rick's preference as the OP stated or we'd not have the nice lovefest we are tonight. You get that right?..

I'm not going to lie I have no idea what the OP wrote.. I just jumped in..

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Jeezus H Krist

Only 172 days.

Still silent?

About what? This topic was hijacked long ago. I thought I made my point about bots and troll farms and the fact that Rick has a business and deserves feedback from time to time. After 200+ posts on this thread and 2-3-4 other parallel threads, he has his feedback.

This latest intruder has over 350 posts in 4 days. Difficult for a human to devote that much time to start that many threads unless he had them preprepared. Even if it did not come from an A.I. bot, please explain the motivation of an individual to throw that much stuff on a forum such as this in 72 hours? What this dude is doing is pushing many other posts off the first page quickly. Once they are off the first page, threads usually die. This guys is de facto tying up the General Forum and driving the normal traffic off page one and out of sight. You get that, right?

If you have something to add go for it. If you'll note, the carpet bomber has one post today. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe Rick put a governor on him. In the end, I started this thread for an opportunity to give the owner some feedback. He's got it and will use it to his advantage. Rick is pretty Laissez-Faire about things, but he deserves some feedback from his customers.

Oh, you weren't disparaging Rick by saying he thinks a K'unt like satir is a positive or being a dick with the "Guess people like me are expendable. Thx a lot" crap?

Whatever, keep telling yourself that. Rick's a GoodGuy.

--- Kid Rock 2022

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeezus H Krist

Only 172 days.

Still silent?

This latest intruder has over 350 posts in 4 days. Difficult for a human to devote that much time to start that many threads unless he had them preprepared. Even if it did not come from an A.I. bot, please explain the motivation of an individual to throw that much stuff on a forum such as this in 72 hours? What this dude is doing is pushing many other posts off the first page quickly. Once they are off the first page, threads usually die. This guys is de facto tying up the General Forum and driving the normal traffic off page one and out of sight. You get that, right?

Did you know NVhtr had 80 posts in 1 hour? Every time he replied move along he pushed satir posts right to the top. As some keep saying if a bunch of you would just ignore the poster their posts would be on the 2nd page in no time. But most here are too damn dumb and will reply to the post. Pushing it right to the top of the first page. Go look at NVhtr posts from yesterday..

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S

I'm not going to lie I have no idea what the OP wrote.. I just jumped in..

Well there you go.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 12/08/19. Reason: simplified.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Good guys like money. Too. wink

Yep, we are blessed by the likes of Rick. It just seems sometimes he could chop a prick.

No offence, ______________________________. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,719
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.