Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
appologies if this has been posted before

Corporate banker Thomas Bowers, who ran the U.S. division of private wealth management for Deutsche Bank AG, reportedly committed at the age of 55 by hanging himself with a rope in his California residence.

However, his extensive ties to deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein – who also died from a mysterious suicide – has caused speculation about what the real cause of Bowers’ death may be.

Epstein moved millions of his personal wealth through Deutsche Bank before his death. He switched to Deutsche Bank in 2013 after his conviction for child sex crimes when even JP Morgan would no longer do business with him. Following investigations into civil cases exposing the extent of Epstein’s criminal network by the Miami Herald, Deutsche Bank finally began to close his accounts.

“Deutsche Bank is closely examining any business relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, and we are absolutely committed to cooperating with all relevant authorities,” a spokesperson for the bank said.

Former bank executive Mike Moore, who led a Citigroup division’s anti-money laundering unit during a time when Citi was in bed with Epstein, commented on the nature of Epstein’s loans with the corporate lender.

“The loans to Epstein were personal and commercial,” Moore said. “The Citi loans I can confirm were for more than $25 million. Some were secured, some were not.”
According to sources that spoke with True Pundit, Epstein received similar loans from both Citigroup and Deutsche Bank, and it is not a coincidence that Bowers worked in the same role for both banks when Epstein was doing business with them. Bowers was chief of The Citi Private Bank, and led Citigroup’s Global Markets and Wealth Management businesses before he made his way to Deutsche Bank.

The FBI reportedly subpoenaed Deutsche Bank earlier this year for loans and accounts with ties to Epstein. Bowers was among the individuals who they hoped to interview about Epstein’s finances. They will never get the chance, and never get the answers they were seeking because of his convenient suicide.

Even though Epstein allegedly refused to pay Citi back for the loans they gave him, Bowers continued to do business with him because of his elite connections. He also reportedly traveled to Epstein’s private island, Little St. James, and was a frequent visitor to Epstein’s lavish New York City home.

“Epstein made Bowers and his financial institutions hundreds of millions of dollars,” one banking executive told True Pundit. “It really didn’t even matter that Epstein stiffed Citi for $30 million in defaults because he brought so much new money, new blood in. Citi made far more than it lost.”

Anything that Bowers may have been able to divulge about Epstein’s network died with him. Loose ends are being tied up, and the powerful individuals who Epstein provided with illicit child sex services have to be breathing a sigh of relief as a result.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/12/j...rom-hanging-immediately-ruled-a-suicide/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Podesta will be real busy as the Klittons face the light of day. The politicians, higher-ups in LE, and big banks are so dirty they all need witch trials and fires at their feet.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nothing is being done. Hill and Bill are sleeping well. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we'll ever see is what we take for ourselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am surprised, so far so little in this type of activity.

I really think there will be more of this as we drain that swamp.

I'm sure there is a woman out there, who might be getting a little spooked. BP is on the rise, trouble walking and such.
Let's not forget, lots of alcohol. Helps her sleep.

Texas
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Spartacus
I am surprised, so far so little in this type of activity.

I really think there will be more of this as we drain that swamp.

I'm sure there is a woman out there, who might be getting a little spooked. BP is on the rise, trouble walking and such.
Let's not forget, lots of alcohol. Helps her sleep.

That would suggest she has a conscience.

I’m more of the view that the evil is simply consuming her from the inside. Perhaps Satan is taking his time collecting his fee.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 62 invisible), 3,207 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.