Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
"Trump told reporters on Thursday that Gowdy could not formally join the team until January 2020 due to lobbying restrictions."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...ey-gowdy-joins-trump-legal-team-n1064466

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So why did Fox terminate him? NBC doesnt terminate employees who continue to work for the dnc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The dims are probably rushing impeachment trying to beat the Durham report and indictments. His investigations have become of a criminal nature and I hear he has a grand jury.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I really think people are thinking this over to much. Why are they impeaching? Cause it's not a rush. Simple, they don't like the answer of the last election or the way the upcoming one looks to be going, so they are doing "something".

Simple as that, they think they know what's best, so they are doing it.

There will be no indictments coming down, nothing for them to hide from, the swamp is to deep. Trump will NOT be allowed to call Pelosi, Schiff etc as witnesses, nor should he be able to, since they have nothing to do with teh actual charges, just the process and the process isn't on trial.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I really think people are thinking this over to much. Why are they impeaching? Cause it's not a rush. Simple, they don't like the answer of the last election or the way the upcoming one looks to be going, so they are doing "something".

Simple as that, they think they know what's best, so they are doing it.

There will be no indictments coming down, nothing for them to hide from, the swamp is to deep. Trump will NOT be allowed to call Pelosi, Schiff etc as witnesses, nor should he be able to, since they have nothing to do with teh actual charges, just the process and the process isn't on trial.

Anybody think Pelosi or Schiff would tell the truth on the stand. They have been lying to voters for years. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Exactly!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I think it also includes a long shot strategy. This is their way of assuring (in their mind) he will be a "lame duck" 2nd termer. They will say, hey, the House Impeached him and we do not recognize him as president. This means nothing if the RNC wins back the House, keep the Senate. OR they don't that and Trump just uses more Executive Orders. Thanks Obamma for the Precedent/President! (get it?) Going to be interesting! smile

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 12/10/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Anybody think Pelosi or Schiff would tell the truth on the stand. They have been lying to voters for years. Hasbeen

Lying under oath wouldn't make them blink.

Everything they say is a lie... It gets easier the more you do it. They have perfected it.

Problem is, only them and their shills actually believe it. And they are all too stupid to see that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And we do nothing.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm holding out that Durham will do what's right and so far it seems that he ain't playing around with these clowns.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
And we do nothing.

Let the political process work as it should.

It's still a political war.

For now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Lying under oath wouldn't make them blink.

Everything they say is a lie... It gets easier the more you do it. They have perfected it.

Problem is, only them and their shills actually believe it. And they are all too stupid to see that.

It's already been established by Clinton that lying under oath carries no penalty.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
our dear Lord answered by electing Donald Trump as President and that was and is a great miracle. i believe this impeachment by the Liberals is not going to happen or if it does the senate will stop it anyway and President Trump will still get elected again.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I think at least part of the reason for the rush is they know exactly how frail RBG's health is and that the chances of her holding out much longer are getting slimmer every day.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pete53
our dear Lord answered by electing Donald Trump as President and that was and is a great miracle. i believe this impeachment by the Liberals is not going to happen or if it does the senate will stop it anyway and President Trump will still get elected again.

He will definitely be impeached by the house.

The Commies are in the rabbit hole too deep to back out now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Oh, they will pay a heavy price at the polls if they do " we the people " like President Trump.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Oh, I think Schifty had quite a bit to do with the actual charges, I think his office met with and coached the so-called "whistleblower" who is actually not a whistleblower at all. He sould be forced to explain all that under oath, and then we will see if the truth eventually comes out.....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy

Oh, they will pay a heavy price at the polls if they do " we the people " like President Trump.

They are beyond stupid for all this impeachment crap.

But they think they are smarter than every single person that voted for him, or against Hillary.

We the People elected him.

We the People go back to the polls in about 300 days to vote again.

But the Commies are trying to say that doesn't matter, and take your vote away.

Where's all the "democracy" the Left is always screaming about? They are doing away with it as fast as they can.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Obstruction of Justice

Abuse of Power.

These are ludicrous charges. The Senate will have no choice but to make them dead on arrival and have no hearing. I think this is the deal that was struck between Dems and Republicans (aka the SWAMP). Uncle Joe isn't the only one to get Ukrainian kickbacks. He's just the dumbest, letting his crack head son get it directly. Republicans got it too. Its in the Swamps best interest to not dig into this.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty close there, rockinbar.

The Dems are trying for impeachment for one reason and one reason only: The Wicked Witch of the West lost.

They are rushing it through to beat the Republican Convention, trying to insure that Trump isn't nominated again.

It's no more complicated than that.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,902 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,796
Posts18,477,396
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.