Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/11/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KAG!! 2020!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Wow, A 95 minute video. Who could have guessed? wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The similarities anymore between politicians and televangelists is uncanny.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They both do seem to love to hear themselves talk while inciting multitudes to send them money.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender

Wow, A 95 minute video. Who could have guessed? wink

Most folks get the joy out of hearing the crowds appreciation for a patriotic president for about 15 minutes before hitting the pause button. Some, unwittingly, think they have to listen to the whole program.

It was pretty enjoyable hearing Trump ridicule and rub the new IG reports findings in the faces of the dimocraps. The crowd was still showing their unbridled appreciation and enthusiasm when I turned it off at the 30 min mark. I guess some of us are more easily entertained or are retired and have nothing to do, but a lot of them seemed pretty young and I suspect, being conservatives, are gainfully employed and not too important or busy to give Trump his due.
wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Great, DD.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Man, that Chelsie Clinton is uglier than a mud fence..

That face could curdle milk.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I especially enjoyed his diatribe against the dimocraps for their support of illegals who commit crimes and the goofball dimocrap Atty general of Pa who let a kids murderer go and the efforts of ICE in tracking him down.

For those too busy to get to the good stuff he recounted many of the horrific murders by many MS13 members and other illegal alien animals and the atrocities of their crimes against our fellow countryfolk including beating to death with bats, hacking kids to pieces with machetes, cutting their hearts out and other ho hum, every day, run of the mill stuff dimocraps (and some others) seem not to care much about.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With all politicians using contractors such as this, how can we trust anything said during a campaign?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
What a dynamo. We need to give this guy a raise! 1 hour and 20 minutes. Trump on sanctuary cities and illegal aliens crimes are at 57 minute mark.

WARNING: Trump recounts illegals horrendous crimes and dimocraps stupidity for 7 WHOLE FREAKING MINUTES before getting into bringing steel mfg back to the US from China.

I tell ya, this guy may be nearly as busy as some Fire guys.

Great news too, SAC and Goosey and for the other progressive dimocommies and their muzzie buds- Trump says we are going to find a cure for, you guessed it, AIDS.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's all good as long as you know where what you are watching is coming from....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jk16
Man, that Chelsie Clinton is uglier than a mud fence..

That face could curdle milk.

Get used to it, you are going to see a lot more of it in the near future.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akasparky
With all politicians using contractors such as this, how can we trust anything said during a campaign?

Uh, by seeing the fruits of their labor, or by seeing the leftest fruits?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What a dynamo. We need to give this guy a raise! 1 hour and 20 minutes. Trump on sanctuary cities and illegal aliens crimes are at 57 minute mark.

WARNING: Trump recounts illegals horrendous crimes and dimocraps stupidity for 7 WHOLE FREAKING MINUTES before getting into bringing steel mfg back to the US from China.

I tell ya, this guy may be nearly as busy as some Fire guys.

Great news too, SAC and Goosey and for the other progressive dimocommies and their muzzie buds- Trump says we are going to find a cure for, you guessed it, AIDS.

Seems fitting that the President announces the determination to find a cure for AIDS in Hershey, PA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's all good as long as you know where what you are watching is coming from....

You do know that Facebook cooperated fully with Obama and gave him a network of his supporters and their friends? This allowed Obama to target his advertising to likely converts. This was a lot more than what Cambridge Analytica did for Trump.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Uh, by seeing the fruits of their labor, or by seeing the leftest fruits?

Not sure what ya mean, all politicians use data mining contractors to identify regional issues and potential vote opportunities.

Campaign speeches are formulated for each area from this data collected by these contractors, speeches are outlined by these contractors, ad's are created by these contractors.

If you really think your favorite guy dreams up the content then sits down and composes these speeches...well, you got other issues..

When you hear these contractors saying screw the facts, tell people what they want to hear regardless of if it's true or not so long as it's origin can't be traced back to us.. It leaves one wondering just what can be believed.

While Campaigning in W Va it's easy to inspire a crowd by saying we will bring coal back if ya vote for me. Mean while coal-fired power plants steadily retire and the production of natural gas and gas power plants looks to be the future.

If you happen to be in PA. it'll be steel mills, I don't care to pick on any single politician or party but I have to say I went to a Trump rally that was close to my home.
It was in Tampa, the summer of 2018.
When I personally heard him boast of US Steel opening 6 new steel mills I was impressed, so impressed I looked them up to see where and when.
I found US steel had announced the re-opening of 2 mills..nothing more.

Old steel mills are much like any other old foundry or smelter, they are so asbestos ridden their nothing more than a liability for their owners sitting idle awaiting tax dollars to fund clean-ups then be demolished and a new mill costs more money than the future in steel might provide for a return.

It sounded great at the time and it appears that is all that matters, get people excited and hope they don't fact check your azz.

So I personally have a hard time just buying into what might be said and I don't have the time on my hands to fact check every spoken word during a political campaign.
One sure as hell can't trust ANY one media source for consistent facts.

So where does that leave a guy?

Campaigning on gun rights like abortion issues has grown so old it's moldy.

What's left?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ConradCA

You do know that Facebook cooperated fully with Obama and gave him a network of his supporters and their friends? This allowed Obama to target his advertising to likely converts. This was a lot more than what Cambridge Analytica did for Trump.

No one truly has a clue as to exactly what Cambridge Analytica did or didn't do for the Trump Campaign so your comment is baseless...

But we do know this.
Steve Bannon left the White House.
And as soon as the above videos were released Cambridge Analytica folded.

And there is this...

FTC makes it official: Cambridge Analytica deceived Facebook users with data collection

Tue, Dec 6th 2019 USA Today.Com
Cambridge Analytica deceived more than 250,000 Facebook users by falsely telling them the political ad firm would not collect any personal information, the Federal Trade Commission says.

In an opinion released Friday, the FTC said app developer Aleksandr Kogan worked with Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix to enable Kogan's research app to collect Facebook data from users and, subsequently, their friends.

The app then falsely told users it would not collect their data before gaining information on user IDs connecting individuals to their profiles, said the agency. The data was then used for voter profiling and targeting. Overall, the FTC said the app got data from 50 million to 65 million "friends" of the original 250,000 or more.

In 2018, Facebook admitted to learning Cambridge Analytica had gained unauthorized access to data on 87 million Facebook users. The firm announced in May 2018 it was closing its doors.

The incident raised red flags over how well tech companies like Facebook secure users' personal data. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testified before Congress in April of last year to explain how the social network would protect users from similar breaches and foreign meddling during U.S. elections.

In July 2019, Facebook agreed to pay a record-breaking $5 billion fine as part of a settlement with the FTC after the agency's year-long investigation prompted by the Cambridge Analytica scandal,

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 62 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,164
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.