Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We have a few Campfire members who do cybersecurity as their profession. More than one of them have pointed out that a few accounts have either been hacked or the login shared and now have multiple posters trolling under those accounts (they suspect). With that in mind, I give you the 24 Hour Campfire's latest Troll; Akmntrunner.

Joined in 2015, he only had about 250 posts in 4 1/2 years. Most all were short posts on Lefty rifles, bullets and he was rarely seen on the General forum. None of his post were long, and none that I read were political in nature OR confrontational. Then all of a sudden, he becomes this passive-aggressive anti-Trump troll that can't STFU. 32 posts in three days (and counting), all political and all Leftist and many sarcastic and condescending. Coincidence that this is the Dem impeachment week? I think not.

Take a look:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/59544

Point of this note is to say get ready for more of this sort of thing as this election cycle goes on. I do not believe this is the same guy that posted on rifles and bullets that suddenly got politically "woke" and just has to start an argument. Makes about as much sense as the guy that drops by the local bar once a month, sits in the corner and quietly has a beer and goes home. Then one week, he shows up midday, gets drunk and starts a fight, gets thrown out, comes back drunk and starts another fight three days in a row. Unless the dude is off his meds, it doesn't make sense, unless you realize that there are troll farms and bots out there that do just this sort of thing. Then it follows.

FYI

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If anyone has bought or sold from him, they should have contact info. Easy enough to reach out and contact him to see if he’s still active on the site. Should remove any questions

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How did that prick get past Rick?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Priceless........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Probably what happened was the guy joined the site to talk about rifles and bullets, and eventually happened upon the post-Trump "Hunter's Campfire" section, where he saw, to his horror, that it now seemed to be populated almost entirely by racist, anti-science Trumpsters of the worst kind. And naturally, he reacted.

I also signed up to discuss hunting and firearms, but didn't realize, when I joined, that there was a subforum where you could regularly find people denying global warming or comparing black people to animals.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe he just suddenly got "woke".

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
On a similar note, I got a random text today from some moveon thing. Belly aching about Trump. I replied MAGA, 😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Climate change deny-er here.

Blacks are a plague.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Goosey

I also signed up to discuss hunting and firearms...

Really now. Explain how it is you can't resist promoting your faggot agenda knowing full well what the response is going to be.

If you could leave that shit in private and talk guns and hunting I would interact with you just as I do anyone else. If you insist on highlighting what you like to do with cocks and trying to tell us that there's something wrong with our revulsion, expect to get you ass kicked around because that's exactly what's going to happen.

I do not give a tinker's damn what you do in your bedroom. I do give a tinker's damn, and object strenuously to being told how I am supposed to think about the same.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody keeps hacking my account and antagonizing Big Stick...... then I catch hell for it. wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Probably what happened was the guy joined the site to talk about rifles and bullets, and eventually happened upon the post-Trump "Hunter's Campfire" section, where he saw, to his horror, that it now seemed to be populated almost entirely by racist, anti-science Trumpsters of the worst kind. And naturally, he reacted.

I also signed up to discuss hunting and firearms, but didn't realize, when I joined, that there was a subforum where you could regularly find people denying global warming or comparing black people to animals.

HaHaHaHaHa
What time did you start drinking today?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Somebody keeps hacking my account and antagonizing Big Stick...... then I catch hell for it. wink

Probably Russian’s, they are sneaky bsatids.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep Norm , Russians or Ukrainians.... can't trust those guys

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Well, well, well, it didn't take long to smoke you out of the woodwork. Another prime example right here is our sock puppet friend Goosey. Hey, Goosey! Maybe you should TRY discussing hunting and firearms apolitically and this place might just be for you. But since you abandoned that with 2 posts and 30 month hiatus, you're now going to tell me that you are not a sleeper troll, a bot (bots have artificial intelligence whereas you have none) or a sock puppet?

Our friend Goosey: Joined in 2015, he made only 2 posts in 2015 and then all of sudden reappeared in January 2018 as a Progressive know-it-all hell bent on agitation. What pleasure he can gain outside of perverse satisfaction in stirring the pot here is unknown, but I suppose the George Soros checks keep him in weed.

Writing style is surprisingly similar to Paddler's, as are his subjects and his air of superiority and his puffed up self importance. Could they be one and the same, or just neighbors in adjoining cubicles at the troll farm? Take a look at the origins of Goosey and you decide.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/60414/view/posts/page/15

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Fixed it for ya goosey...

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

Last edited by CashisKing; 12/13/19. Reason: Damn link

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LMAO! Creative bastid, you are....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

or comparing black people to animals.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Solar minimum and maximum cycles

Groids that aint been blessed with neanderthal and denosivian dna
are human 1.0,s

Science proves both.
Both are not politically correct .

Goosey is a F'ag.....

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I also signed up to discuss hunting and firearms, but didn't realize, when I joined, that there was a subforum where you could regularly find people denying global warming

Well, bye!

Last edited by MickeyD; 12/13/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CashisKing

LOL!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,852
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.