Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trystain,

Stupid is forever...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy your Minimum Wage Hissy Fits. Hopefully,you can find a co-signer and continue. Hint. LAUGHING!

bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Drewl,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but fortunately Imagination and Pretend grants you the "power",to speak upon your favorite Homoerotic topics...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are simply glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Fortunately however,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",with your Brokedick Whining. Hint. LAUGHING!

Might I suggest,that you hold your breath and stomp your itty-bitty feet,for MAXIMUM "effect"? Hint.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
that's the best you got?
https://tenor.com/pi2X.gif
I've said it before and will say it again. this is you to the T
https://youtu.be/ZVA-Bx4rNc0

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drewl,

You were "telling" me how much "you don't care" and yet are riveted by my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of your very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Whining Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Being GREAT Isn't Easy...But It's Worth The Effort RINK

I keep forgetting,at which Mall do you Ninja again?!? Say a few words,in regards to what you "do" for a "living" again,which so compellingly fuels your frustrations? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying and Lying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn, I didn’t know you have any actual grammar. I think that’s the first time I can actually read something you wrote. This whole time I thought you’re an actual retard... nah you’re still a f..tard.
Post some more fishing pictures in ammo/load thread to feel like you’re winning.

Last edited by Dre; 12/14/19.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Lol, y'all see that???? I ordered the quivering, little fingered, frantic first responder to DANCE for us and in true hurt feelers fashion he EMEDIATELY established that his magnificent whine is second to NONE! It's sad.....if ANYONE actually cared 😂😂😂😂😂

Dance Stick!!! DANCE!!!!! 😁

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I SAID DANCE NOW!!!!! YOU SAD LITTLE QUIVERING, PATHETIC MUTHER [bleep]!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

STICK DANCE COMING SHORTLY! STAY TUNED FOR THE QUIVERING HURT FEELERS, FRANTIC LITTLE TYPER, BLEEDING VAGINA SHOW 😁

GAURANTEED THE STUPID [bleep] WILL DANCE WHEN ORDERED TO DO SO.....TYPE YOU SAD LITTLE FRANTIC FINGERED FUGGKER😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Trystan; 12/14/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drewl,

One of Life's MANY constants,is the simply incredible number of things you don't know...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm VERY "surprised",that when you repeatedly state how you "do not care",that's a thinly veiled ruse,that you are smitten. Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Brokedick Clueless Fhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whing,Crying and Lying...that is The Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk Trifecta.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Trystain,

Here's to how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are,you Whining Brokedick Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now don't "forget" as you greedily read my every word and steal Splendid Pixels,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You be sure and tag along,to help skirt as many of the realities of your "life",as you can...you "lucky" kchunt. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying and lying,you poor poor(literally) Drooling clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And now Back to repeat

Who’s got a pic of this abomination carrying a bear on his shoulders hovering over rocks with yoda like skills.
Winning

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Drewl,

One of Life's MANY constants,is the simply incredible number of things you don't know...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I'm VERY "surprised",that when you repeatedly state how you "do not care",that's a thinly veiled ruse,that you are smitten. Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Brokedick Clueless Fhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whing,Crying and Lying...that is The Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk Trifecta.

Hint.

Trystain,

Here's to how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are,you Whining Brokedick Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Now don't "forget" as you greedily read my every word and steal Splendid Pixels,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You be sure and tag along,to help skirt as many of the realities of your "life",as you can...you "lucky" kchunt. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying and lying,you poor poor(literally) Drooling clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

DANCE YOU [bleep] DUSHBAG!!!!! DANCE!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Drewl,

It can go no other fhuqking way,as you assuredly are NOT going to win The Lottery,get a Brain Transplant nor a scoop of Ambition and will simply set being mire in your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

The pitfalls of these long/brutal Kansas Winters,is how the snow covers everything up and tears the fences apart. My front yard is a wreck! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I prolly should mow a smidge. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You keep "living" vicariously,you "hard charging" Brokedick Whining Kchunt. You may wanna cite,how you "don't care" yet again,as you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying and Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Trystain,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that as close as you can "get" to your "own" pictures,are swiping Emoji's...you "lucky" kchunt. No fhuqking wonder,why you MUST steal my Splendid Pixels. Hint. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Brokedick,Lying,Stealing CLUELESS Fhuqk,doing her best. You go girl! Hint.

Bless your heart,for TRYING sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You drooling retard minimum wage dumbfuucks could only dream of having a paycheck as large as Sticks.......

He is so far ahead of anyone with his vast wealth!

Stick doesn't need imagination pretend, his wealth speaks for its self.....

He lives an opulent lifestyle in a wealthy community......

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words.... and we can finally put to rest any naysayers!!!!!

Behold....... Big Sticks Mansion..... feast in the glory..... brokedick minimum wage droolers

Ooopsie..... wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think many of us have had experience with internet posers, guys who mislead and lie and try to establish a fake image.

I think many of us have also had characters who like to "project" they project weakness , bad character and dirty deeds they are committing onto others, it's a common tactic of leftist and mentally defective people.

Well a picture is worth a thousand words at times ...... and yes that is Sticks mansion.. hahahahhahaha

So who's using imagination pretend?

Pretty easy to connect the dots if you pay attention.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
urfubar,

Did you "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Here's to your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk. Now what were the "odds",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

At least Imagination and pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and TRYING soooooooo hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hahahahhahhahaahahhahaha

who is lying?

making the monkey dance is fun..... woohoo

Hint.... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe a little more overtime will get you over the finish line? hahahahahhahahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The view from my couch......

Beats lookin at the crack shack next door........ hint

Feel free Stick to use your imagination pretend.... hahhahahahhaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ooopsie....... smile

couch view... again....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TechCheck,

Sitka Spruce. A 13-77" has 3700bdft in it,Western Scribner Scaled. Typically a but will go 8lbs a bdft which is 29,600lbs. No thang if you buy drinks for the Pilots and they know your work,which is a road I had paved in Gold. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Best I ever saw/cut was a Highlead Setting,that had 37 (1) log loads on it(Old Growth Doug fir) and nothing shorter than 17'(all Peeler lengths). Things are easy when you can read Grade and have X-Ray Vision...so you can bid same into your Cutting Contract. Modest reach,for a BU-98 Skagit and plenty of lift,so they ran to the landing. Double easy,when the Donkey Puncher can see WTF is going on. Hint.

My "trouble" is,that I make it all look easy. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

alwaysindoors,

What do you "do" for a "living" again,which fuels your very WELL founded Insecurities,in such a manner? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,despite it being your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING.............

JPro,

Do NOT slight your Kchuntitude. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Some folks simply shoot it all and are afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,then there is you and your ilk,who are fhuqking CLUELESS...you "lucky" kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Trystain,

Your Minimum Wage Chronicles are a fhuqking riot...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Purty slow day here,just another 77/22 Hornet Chop Shop Show and gunning come-ups on new wares. You know how it is. Oooooopsie!!!...my bad,because you do NOT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for conjuring soooooo much Imagination and Pretend.

Hint.

Empty879,

Pardon my doing the things you read/Dream about,as you set mired in your reality..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I can mail you a pair of socks and some skivvies to sniff. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Addendum: My apologies for not feeding Trystain's Imagination and Pretend,as she "lives" vicariously. She needs ALL the photos she can swipe,to salve her hilarious reality. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

“A road paved in gold“??? Haha you can’t make this shiit up!!! Well of course you were on the best crew dummy!! EVERYONE says that, think you’d admit to being on the “worst crew” ? Good god your lies get old...

PS, nice place you got there, all that tramping around, suckin ass to get a slope job really paid off!!! 😂😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In all fairness to Big Stick, he probably doesn't live there anymore....

His ex wife does with her new beau!!!!! bwahahahhahahah

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dig the buckets, broke down tread mill, and ladders.... get your flappy turkey gobbler back on there lil buddy!! 🤣🤣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,665 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,154
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.