Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Because more than a few were curious,in the particulars.

Weather has been tough,so I scaled in accordance,to remove atmospherics as much as possible. Poked the 1.5-6x Illuminated on a Marlin Rimfire,for finite control. 1913 interface makes such things easy,in the leap from a Krunchenticker Whizzum,to Mighty Marlin but dedicated Marlin rings would be lower(obviously). Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

With 96 MO/MO's from top to bottom,I figured 40" of 50yd tracking paper(in 5" increments),would reveal more than all,though inputs needed doubled at said distance to eek cited "values". The BIG "reveal"!!! The Burris couldn't track a bloody sponge in a 3' x 3' section of Skating Rink,laced with Powdered Sugar. Hint.

"Tracking" was/is non-existent,though hardly "surprising",as it's been THE Burris Swan Song for decades. That along with inability to retain zero,hilarious erector travel,schit reticles,goofy erector values and Posi-lock...then internal fogging. Pardon my having all the T-shirts. Didn't matter if come-ups were modest,amidship or swinging for the fence. Zoom selector wasn't actuated as much as the erector,but it certainly weren't static. All rounds fired at 6x and nothing lineal in nature,though there was some VERY impressive horizontal stringing. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pretty funny schit,for arguably one of THE most accurate rifles on The Planet(Marlin makes some good stuff!). Hint. LAUGHING!

The Zero Indicator is a Dog Schit Deal too. It's a live center,not affixed in any manner and can be whirled to "0",as one holds the erector spindle's top in place. VERY impressively schitty "design". Burris had better light,than the fill flash I was tossing. Hint.

Soooooo...now THE question is,"will the piece of fhuqking schit hold zero"? It certainly would for The Paper Hat Brigade,Reupold Lovers and The Haybale & Crockett Crowd,but for some reason I'm more than a touch dubious. Caps are on TIGHT,200yd zero established and trigger time will tell,just like it ALWAYS do. I'll schlep it around like everything else and see how it fares aboard the Krunchenticker Whizzum,as a Utility Knockabout Rifle. I had preconceived Hilarity in mind,before opening the parcel and as round count increases,so do the laughs. If'n that's a Sales Pitch of interest(ala Reupold),this might well could be your Huckleberry. For them that actually shoot,you KNOW better and I did too,but it's cheap entertainment. Hint. Laughing!

Pass the 6x Fixed Fhuqkers,hold The Fluff and get the fhuqk outta the way.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
"Pretty funny schit,for arguably one of THE most accurate rifles on The Planet(Marlin makes some good stuff!). Hint. LAUGHING!"

Marlins are very accurate...........Burris Sucks

Now fix your pics......dang it

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
"Pretty funny schit,for arguably one of THE most accurate rifles on The Planet(Marlin makes some good stuff!). Hint. LAUGHING!"

Marlins are very accurate...........Burris Sucks

Now fix your pics......dang it

BitchingBeagle,

It is a LONG and WELL established FACT,that you are a Clueless Fhuqk and there's zero need for you to reiterate same,obliviously(or otherwise). Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Do cite "your" "very accurate" Marlin "experience" and please do not "forget" particulars. I assure you,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk,if you "try".Hint.

Pardon the eloquent verbage and splendid Pixels upsetting you so. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some Vudoo going on there, if you ask me.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks. What a POS. Why leave it on there any longer? I can front you another scope if you need one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Much obliged Stick. Can't say I'm surprised.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What did you dial for 5, 10, 15, and 20 inches that gave you those results?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well that scope sux

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'ology,

Yep...NO "surprises",but it was worse than expected. Hint...............(grin)

prm,

I dialed as plainly cited. Hint. Congratulations.

"With 96 MO/MO's from top to bottom,I figured 40" of 50yd tracking paper(in 5" increments),would reveal more than all,though inputs needed doubled at said distance to eek cited "values". The BIG "reveal"!!! The Burris couldn't track a bloody sponge in a 3' x 3' section of Skating Rink,laced with Powdered Sugar. Hint."

Slow your roll and read the words,before you start "thinking" for yourself. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So you dialed 40 MOA to get 20 MOA at 50 yds? Correct? And shot at a target marked in inches...hint.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
PoignantlyRetardedMath,

It's only fhuqking HILARIOUS,because you are doing your BEST and "think" you have a First Fhuqking Clue...which you assuredly do NOT. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I shoulda saved the target,hoping for a Drooler to TRY and "comment",with her version of "knowledge" experience" and "results". Hint. LAUGHING!

Firstly,initial 50yd zero was shot elsewhere,so sole aiming point was pristine,through The Erector Roundup. There was no Rhyme/Reason to erector input,other than solid inputs to track cited "increments". Perhaps in your World a 2.5++ MOA RTZ is "good",upon a platform that literally shoot's in the Nothin's. That's a 5" plus shift in impact,at a miserly 200yds. Hint...you DUMB Fhuqk.

A 10 MOA correction,resulted in nearly .75 MOA Windage shift and coupled with the 2.5+ MOA RTZ shift,that sure the fhuqk ain't warm or fuzzy,you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

A 20 MOA correction,resulted in another .75 MOA Windage shift and coupled with the 2.5+ MOA RTZ shift,that sure the fhuqk ain't warm or fuzzy,you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

At 40 MOA of correction,we are now in the "sweet spot" of the erector,which is nearing mechanical center. Funny thing is,there was "only" 2.25MOA of windage shift there and it ran across both sides of the fhuqking fence. Always nice,when things "track" this "well" and are so "predictable". Hell...that's only crowding 5" of horizontal at the 200yd line,coupled with the 2.5+ MOA RTZ shift,that sure the fhuqk ain't warm or fuzzy,you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

At 80MOA of correction,the train came off the tracks,yet again. The erector was only 3+ MOA soft and windage had yet to track either. On said platform,in the day's conditions from a 50yd zero,80 MOA of true ele correction is a 430yd shot. An even 3 MOA at said distance,is "only" a 13.5" discrepency from POA/POI correlation,coupled with the 2.5+ MOA RTZ shift,that sure the fhuqk ain't warm or fuzzy,you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

PLEASE take a Brave Pill and "tell" me "more",you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying/Whining/Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks for regaling me in completely irrelevant information! Entertaining to say the least, and I’m looking forward to your next installment.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by prm
Thanks for regaling me in completely irrelevant information! Entertaining to say the least, and I’m looking forward to your next installment.

PoignantlyRetardedMath,

Pardon the pertinent Facts and Physics of Scope Tracking upsetting you so,as you abandon ALL things The Rifle,hit full reverse and return to your Melting Snowflake Routine,which is assuredly NO fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I've zero doubt that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Ha, have another drink and keep trying. The entertainment is priceless!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Same, same.

Thanks for posting Stick.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a SWFA 6X track like that . Sent it back they sent me a new scope. Maybe you should try that?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by prm

PoignantlyRetardedMath,

Pardon the pertinent Facts and Physics of Scope Tracking upsetting you so,as you abandon ALL things The Rifle,hit full reverse and return to your Melting Snowflake Routine,which is assuredly NO fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I've zero doubt that you are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Looks like pretty crappy shooting to me.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
I had a SWFA 6X track like that . Sent it back they sent me a new scope. Maybe you should try that?

Oh, and Stick when you send it back include a note describing the issues you are having........ and be sure to let them know what a fuuckin POS the scope is, and that they are drooling retards...
That always helps to achieve prompt and thorough customer service.......
Good luck... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StudDuck
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Same, same.

Thanks for posting Stick.

'Duck,

Trigger time,tends to reveal more than a few things and any scope "Test" that doesn't involve same,sure in THE fhuqk ain't a Test..............(grin)

Now onto Droolers TRYING to "talk" rifles beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension",is never not funnier than fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Pick one of my other Marlins,which shoots better than this one? At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Brokedick Whining Fhuqks can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Riot! Hint.

Bless your hearts for Crying/Lying/Whining.

Cheer up,just had chance to check Mail,for Packing,while Tracking. Had the GFI Gang freeball on to me,rather than send them the platform for Custom fitting. Took me less than 10 minutes,woulda took you gals a lifetime. Hint.

A little CT relief,slight Rail CHOP,some glue and off to the fhuqking Races/

LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Oh, and Stick when you send it back include a note describing the issues you are having........ and be sure to let them know what a fuuckin POS the scope is, and that they are drooling retards...
That always helps to achieve prompt and thorough customer service.......
Good luck... wink

I have said before he would make the worlds best customer service rep!

Dog I rescued in January

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 49 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.