Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey Jeff does your Mangina still hurt from falling off the ladder?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congress democrats are hoping that by doing this impeachment it will destroy the constitution. Something they want to do, then they can replace it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I once read a book set in Africa where the post-dinner entertainment involved cigars, brandy, and a baboon shot in the abdomen with a low powered parlor .22.
At first, the baboon seemed a little surprised but then he quickly calmed down and began to explore the tiny new hole in his abdomen with his finger. Finding it interesting, he kept probing and expanding the hole until he found his own intestines and over the course of the evening he pulled them all out absolutely gutting himself.

Thanks for the entertainment, Jeff_0.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump literally can't function with what they're doing to him. That letter would be less humiliating to him if it were written in crayon on the wall of a padded room.

Oh man, you are making some priceless humor! Stop! My sides are splitting and I can hardly breath from the laughing! You're really that stupid?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 6 page suicide note that Trump wrote today pretty much debunks the notion that he thinks impeachment will be beneficial to him. He doesn't seem to like it very much.

I wonder if he'll at least use a different color crayon when he writes his letter to Cyrus Vance when the NY County DA indicts him? We'll find out soon enough.

Nevermind. I got the answer. Yes, you are.

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Trump literally can't function with what they're doing to him. That letter would be less humiliating to him if it were written in crayon on the wall of a padded room.

Pretty sure you are mentally challenged. What a stupid thing to say, wow.

You’re still losing Jeff, go away for good now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Betting Trump would have zero difficulty opening a box of Noslers........

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BAM!

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cfran

Pretty sure you are mentally challenged. What a stupid thing to say, wow.

You’re still losing Jeff, go away for good now.

No, no, no! Let him stay! this is soooo precious!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RollingJeffO has actually posted something Pro-Trump (albeit unwittingly). Trump lays out the absurdity of the situation in fine detail and clarity. It gives conservatives a reason to smile knowing Trump is winning. He has already won impeachment. Once the Senate dismisses this as partisan shenanigans, the desperate depression will make the weed less tasty.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He left out too much of how corrupt the left is, but I sure hope he's right about Americans not forgetting.

LOL
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by hatari
RollingJeffO has actually posted something Pro-Trump (albeit unwittingly). Trump lays out the absurdity of the situation in fine detail and clarity. It gives conservatives a reason to smile knowing Trump is winning. He has already won impeachment. Once the Senate dismisses this as partisan shenanigans, the desperate depression will make the weed less tasty.

Read the letter. If he was winning he wouldn't be crying like a pussy. The WH staffer that allowed him to spend all day writing that letter needs to be fired.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Check the polls. He is now beating handily all the D candidates and the numbers supporting impeachment are tanking. Economy is on fire and the American people are sick of this hoax. Trump 2020 ! Pence 2024 !

Last edited by shawlerbrook; 12/17/19.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Read the letter. If he was winning he wouldn't be crying like a pussy. The WH staffer that allowed him to spend all day writing that letter needs to be fired.

I see all this winning has adversely affected weak minded folks like you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And so too will the the bright light of justice be cast upon the Ukraine fraud.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/fisa-court-order-response-inspector-general-report

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for posting the link Jeff, I hadn't seen that yet. I'm grinning, I like winning.

I love this country, pisses me off that there are people like you who are trying to ruin it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
yep, JEFFO just unwittingly provided ammo against his left wing destroy America cause by posting Trumps excellent letter. . You almost feel sorry for his lack of intelligence . I guess all the drug usage and his lifelong avoidance of work led him to this. When one fails in life, they tend to blame others for their weaknesses, cowardice and lack of character. Carry on Jeff lol

Look forward to more of your clownish, humorous and childish postings

Last edited by ribka; 12/17/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As delusional and incompetent as you have revealed yourself to be, I hope you have no connection to anything of importance. How long do you give those burgers before you flip 'em?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Every time Jeff calls someone a pussy. I laugh out loud. This from a guy who can’t climb a ladder of open a box of bullets...

The irony...

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Was the dipschidt that came unglued over a box of Nosler's the same guy that got lost on his own back 40? I cant keep up.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 49 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,696
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.