-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The idea is to hold the articles of impeachment and not send them to the Senate until the Senate trial rules are agreed upon. Politically a smart move that puts pressure on McConnel and Senate Republicans, Trump also wants his day in court asap and this would deny him that leaving him twisting in the wind. It also would allow more time for collecting evidence for the House prosecutors to use at the Senate trial.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Now you did it. You are about to be snapped like a breadstick
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

Why are you ashamed of being queer? I thought it was OK.

Guess what fuqktard, Trump is still your President and will be until 2024 and maybe longer if we can get term limits changed in his next term when we have the House and Senate.

Don't be scared of being queer, it's OK snowflake.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Listen up, [bleep]. In real life I would snap your neck like a breadstick. But go on and be an internet tough guy. You would beg for death.

Guess what fuqktard, Trump is still your President and will be until 2024 and maybe longer if we can get term limits changed in his next term when we have the House and Senate.

Oh my....

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
The Democrats did more today to sway Independents to vote for Trump than anything the GOP could do in a campaign. This 100% partisan vote (with Democrat defectors) proves it is a sham and will be recognized as one now and forever. No President is ever going to be removed from office without his own Party turning on him. Even NeverTrumpers in the House can't stomach this fiasco.

Trump can start working on his Inauguration speech for 2021.

Yup!! That is exactly what they did tonight. They motivated and disgusted a lot of voters tonight and they have proven once and for all that Democrats are no better than Liberals, many democrats can't stomach liberals, they were just pushed over to the other side or to stay home on election night either way nthey will have nothing to do with any of this schit.

Go Trump!! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Oh my....

Please show up at my funeral...........As an incentive there will be free Bread Sticks....

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trump needs to be proud of having the enemies he has. He earned them. I'm proud of him for having these enemies. These people hate us. Trump is right, it is us they despise.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump having a good time tonight:
Check starting 1:16

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Oh my....

Please show up at my funeral...........As an incentive there will be free Bread Sticks....

He said "you would beg for death". Don't give in and we'll all see you at the nursing home then?

'specially if there's breadsticks!

Black Cows Matter!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It looks like it will be a regular event from now on.
May God have pity on our country.

Yeah. That’s one of the future problems I fear as well.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Oh my....

He said "you would beg for death". Don't give in and we'll all see you at the nursing home then?

'specially if there's breadsticks!

From the sounds of it I won't be able to do anything but drool so enjoy the bread sticks!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I love this President. Teflon Don.

We needed somebody to throw a chair into the circle jerk that is Washington DC.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Breadstick Lives Matter...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I am guessing Trump will be the fires Impeached president to be re-elected. Also the first President to be Impeached more than once in 8 years. Demadunces are using the process as a desperate attempt to get back to the status quo of politics as usual. I for one have identified more as a independent over the years. Defiantly leaning way more republican in the last 10 years or so.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
The idea is to hold the articles of impeachment and not send them to the Senate until the Senate trial rules are agreed upon. Politically a smart move that puts pressure on McConnel and Senate Republicans, Trump also wants his day in court asap and this would deny him that leaving him twisting in the wind. It also would allow more time for collecting evidence for the House prosecutors to use at the Senate trial.

And by "more" evidence, you mean "some" evidence, because there is not a damn thing that has been presented so far that meets the standard of evidence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I am guessing Trump will be the fires Impeached president to be re-elected. Also the first President to be Impeached more than once in 8 years. Demadunces are using the process as a desperate attempt to get back to the status quo of politics as usual. I for one have identified more as a independent over the years. Defiantly leaning way more republican in the last 10 years or so.

To be impeached again you are assuming the Dems will maintain a majority in the house of congress.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The battlefield has gotten ever closer. Learn who the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Used ta like those Olive Garden breadsticks...
Aint been in awhile...

You guys have fun with JeffO and his sockpuppet parade

LOL!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

The Dems gang-raped this weakling and rode train on his weakling ass.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

His previous quotes:

"When I played football for Covington Catholic (Park Hills) in Kentucky we used to make plebes like (redacted) lick our balls in the shower as a rite of passage. Most of the plebes hated it like hell but guys like (redacted) pretended to hate it but actually got hard while doing it."

"Back in 1978 Coach Lynn Ray told us we needed to back off the undergrads when (redacted) nearly choked to death on loads from blowing the offensive line on the bus coming home from our playoff game against South Warren (Bowling Green).

Our team would be put in jail for the ritual we put people through back in the day."

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ill take you up on that offer

Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Trump's going to be riding a pommel horse in the New York State Penitentiary gymnasium in 2020. The only thing that he'll be taking off is the gag-ball from his mouth when the other inmates are done with him.

The Dems gang-raped this weakling and rode train on his weakling ass.

Do you always have homosexual fantasies involving Trump? I bet you did with Barry Obama too, you little queer, you. I bet in the Obama ones you were the bottom.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The Communist Bastards are attempting to nullify 63,000,000 voters ballots! The entire upper echelon of these bastards should be arrested and charged with sedition and treason!!

PREZACTLY !!!

The good news is these traitors just ensured Trump a Landslide Victory in 2020

And hopefully it will cost every last one of those Traitorous bastards their jobs in their next elections. Then when we control the House AND the Senate, Trump can ram the WALL and others Legislation right down their throats !!!

And truly MAGA !!!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/18/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10ring1, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 2,881 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,406
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.