Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
So Charlie is a college dropout whose parents powdered his ass allowing him to live at home and puff a "J" every day that he woke up in the basement.....at noon …. loser nuff said

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Gateway drugs should not be permitted.

Dental work, surgery and the subsequent pain treatment resulting are going to suck for a lot of folks under that theory.

Last edited by NH K9; 12/25/19.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality. Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling.

Signs and Symptoms
Symptoms of schizophrenia usually start between ages 16 and 30. In rare cases, children have schizophrenia too.

The symptoms of schizophrenia fall into three categories: positive, negative, and cognitive.

There are different levels of this disease from rather mild to quite severe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Someone is paying taxes.

If his parents were wealthy, they probably set up a living trust that takes care of the taxes, pays utilities, etc., and provides him with money to live on.

Just a guess.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
You see kids, just one marijuana cigarette can ruin your life!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=2legit2quit]
Agreed, but I’ve seen it before, star athlete, smart, handsome in HS,whole world appeared to be laid at their feet. And then when they take the next step, life gets harder. Perhaps for the first time in their life they have to really work at something

And it’s just too hard for some.

[quote]

Just think how hard life is for the straight dudes that don't escape in their drug of choice, and instead face life head on, stone cold sober, with no crutch or safety net. No trust fund, no inherited house, no sugar momma or daddy. Nothing but hard work standing between them and their families starvation. Oh, and yes, they support several people in better style than a drug addict can support himself alone.

Hard work! Oh the horror!

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Kudzu acres.

Looks like English Ivy to me. Much higher class.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA

Why don't you go knock on the door and talk to the guy, you may be surprised by what you find.

I'm in the "would have knocked on the door" camp.

I had a couple people track me down 35-40 years after high school. The first words out of their mouth were "I thought you'd be dead or in prison by now". That's the kind of reputation I had in my misspent youth and it was well deserved , then.

But I fooled their asses.

One of those people was looking for someone worse off than him so he could feel better about his own miserable existence , but I didn't/couldn't hold that against him. I went to see him several times before he died a few years later. I shared with him how my life got turned around , sadly it didn't work for him.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by hanco
Someone is paying taxes.

If his parents were wealthy, they probably set up a living trust that takes care of the taxes, pays utilities, etc., and provides him with money to live on.

Just a guess.

L.W.

If so, being "set up for life" is something I want no part of.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
My girlfriend graduated from Georgia Tech. She says that she thinks Charlie's problem is that he couldn't take the trauma of flunking out freshman year.

Charlie made straight A's in high school and blew the SAT out of the water, he was successful at everything in high school.
Ga Tech is an academic boot camp, and lots of freshmen flunk out.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I’m guessing OP doesnt own a car company, a rocket ship or many other pretty impressive feats... nope, just extremely judgmental and stupid for those in the know.

Well I am sure whoever you are referring to, owes ALL of their success to Dope use....

it has zeroed effects on your nerve system, and especially not your brain...

heck, Jeff O is a firm example of that....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Not all losers smoke dope.
But the wake and bake crowd are almost always losers.

Yup.

The pothead chorus will chime in here soon chanting "but booze is worse".

Roosevelt and Churchill were both drunks and still managed to defeat Hitler while most stoners can barely manage to tie their shoelaces.

Don’t know if it effects your statement but Roosevelt was often prescribed cocaine administered in his nostrils.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I’m guessing OP doesnt own a car company, a rocket ship or many other pretty impressive feats... nope, just extremely judgmental and stupid for those in the know.

Are you talking about me? If so your assertions are absurd. I didn't say anything that was judgmental. I just stated the facts.
What did I say that was stupid?

I didn't make any remark as to whether I favor pot smoking or not, so it is you who are judgmental. In fact, newbie, in previous posts I have repeatedly stated that I favor legalization of pot.

Yes, clearly Im talking about you... if you havent talked to Charlie since 1969... but you stroll past his past his house in 2019 and post about him on 24hr and why he is still in that position... clearly to make yourself feel good, its beyond judgmental.

50yrs of not having a freaking clue, except a few hearsay updates.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bunch of judgemental pricks! Probably in church this past week claiming to be Christians.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charlie has mental issues, odds are high that is why he began smoking pot in the beginning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
More likely that 50 years of depression and anxiety shaped his life, and he used marijuana to cope.

Could it be the marijuana caused the depression and anxiety and continued use made it worse ?
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
Charlie has mental issues, odds are high that is why he began smoking pot in the beginning.
That's my thought, he smokes as a result of problems, not as a cause. I've known quite a few dope smokers and while they might be screwed up, none of them have shown any signs as serious as this.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, clearly Im talking about you... if you havent talked to Charlie since 1969... but you stroll past his past his house in 2019 and post about him on 24hr and why he is still in that position... clearly to make yourself feel good, its beyond judgmental.

50yrs of not having a freaking clue, except a few hearsay updates.
Yeah! That's right! There's nothing wrong with blighting a neighborhood! /sarc

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My girlfriend graduated from Georgia Tech. She says that she thinks Charlie's problem is that he couldn't take the trauma of flunking out freshman year.

Just more slanderous hearsay... keep going...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Think of how smart Musk would be if he wasn't a drug addict.............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (32_20fan, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,669
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.