Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Extra Money for Jailing Gun Owners
I really thought these idiots would back off after the great backlash of gun owners and concerned citizens.
Nope, threatening to jail cops for non enforcement, threatening to use the National Guard, and now he wants a bigger budget for law enforcement and prisons.
This guy obviously flunked history, or he’d know that gun confiscation is a quick recipe for civil war. These people are dangerous to the constitution and the people they supposedly represent.
Interesting to see how this plays out.
I sometimes think the left actually wants a costly and bloody civil war.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Martial law...suspension of civil rights...

What's not to like? smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you should have heard the hoopla when both state houses became D for the first time in however many years. I told people, if you think having a commie governor was bad, just hold on.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Think how bad it will be on a national level.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I sometimes think the left actually wants a costly and bloody civil war.

7mm

They do, they think that the first shot fired will give them the edge for pushing gun control.

Stupid assed liberals always think exactly opposite of reality!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
Think how bad it will be on a national level.

It's gonna start somewhere...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
All I can say is that [bleep] better be allocating funds to pay for the bodybags. He's gonna need a pile of them if they start trying to confiscate my property. Let that [bleep] governor come himself.

"I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."
-Thomas Paine

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Adolf would be proud.

I've said time and time again, if you dont believe in the Constitution or Bill of Rights, then they dont apply to you.... Should you be attacked by vigilantes, apes or the Crown out of your own lawlessness, dont come grovelling at the feet of Justice.

This governor needs his own kind of justice/habeus corpus dealt on him.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I gotta think between the impeachment fiasco and this sort of thing that the Dems know they’re going to lose the next election and are just going for broke.

After the election they’ll re-assess and then decide whether to back off or pour more coal to the crazy train.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I think he is trying to see how he can push this-- if gun owners give in -- he wins.
Then every commie controlled state will follow --

Last edited by TBREW401; 12/25/19.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Lobby day is jan.20th in Richmond. Every law abiding gun owner in this country that can get there better do so and stand beside us. If we fall, you're next. This is Michael Bloomberg and his globalist master's test bed. Has nothing to do with Virginia, and everything to do with the entire nation. We are the last holdout on this planet. It's what makes it impossible to be conquered on our own soil.
They've seeded this nation with the worst of criminals, up to and including terrorists through our borders and done their best to erase our history, our heritage and our national identity. If we don't fight this to the death, we are lost.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Lobby day is jan.20th in Richmond. Every law abiding gun owner in this country that can get there better do so and stand beside us. If we fall, you're next. This is Michael Bloomberg and his globalist master's test bed. Has nothing to do with Virginia, and everything to do with the entire nation. We are the last holdout on this planet. It's what makes it impossible to be conquered on our own soil.
They've seeded this nation with the worst of criminals, up to and including terrorists through our borders and done their best to erase our history, our heritage and our national identity. If we don't fight this to the death, we are lost.

There is that.

But the far, far greater danger comes from within our country.

Nobody has to "conquer us"... They can just stand back and watch the Bolsheviks do it from within.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I think he is trying to see how he can push this-- if gun owners give in -- he wins.

This is the play.

The guy is going to be a hero either way. Not in my eyes, mind you, but it is what it is.

We'l see. I know my state was soft. NJ caved long ago to overreaching "law".

We'll see if Virginians actually have any balls or are they just more NE Yankees with warmer weather.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

If it isnt worth it for self-motivated people to go to work anymore, I wish them well in the commie endeavor.

They'll find a place to apply that motivation...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"I, XXXX XXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (So help me God)."

Let's hit the pause button on the "foreign" ones for a little while, and devote all our time and energy to eliminating the "domestic" ones. Once they have assumed room temperature and the buzzards are feasting on their rotten carcasses, then we can look beyond our own borders again.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This stuff will not stop until we drag them out of their govt offices, onto the lawn, and put a .22lr behind all their ears.

Shame on us for letting it even get to this stage.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
This stuff will not stop until we drag them out of their govt offices, onto the lawn, and put a .22lr behind all their ears.

This.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

a BIG +1

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

This is the play.

The guy is going to be a hero either way. Not in my eyes, mind you, but it is what it is.

We'l see. I know my state was soft. NJ caved long ago to overreaching "law".

We'll see if Virginians actually have any balls or are they just more NE Yankees with warmer weather.

YOUR attitude is the problem.
Let's see if "Virginians" have the balls to deal with it....
How about law abiding gun owners and 2A proponents from all over this nation, every [bleep] state, convene on Richmond on Jan. 20th for the VCDL's lobby day and make ALL our voices heard.
Quit sitting back and waiting for someone else to fight this fight. This is ALL our fight.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

US?

They have oaths, they swear to them. I didn't crow and run for office. I dont cause any trouble, let alone politically advocate for trouble.

Making US the enemy #1 is on THEM.

I'm pretty content to mind my own business, right up to the point I'm politically "scheduled" for my rail car appointment.

Then they'd better watch THEIR asses....

Pretty simple.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 49 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.